Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: spirit and bachelor party reviews from cinemax.

Default spirit and bachelor party reviews from cinemax.

Spirit .
    --------
    cinemax , saturday matinee.

its a renjith movie ayeethu kondu onnum nokila . it was a must watch movie for me . And i am immensely satisfied with the watching experience . laletan gives a stand out performance and though he is boozing or smokin for most parts of the movie , his natural style portrayal makes it very digestable to the viewers . The message renjith tries to give out thru the movie gives it an edge over his previos movies . Hats of to renjith and laletan in giving us a movie to cherish . When laletan gets an ovation from his friends in the later part of the movie , i felt such a kinda feeling inside me and i too claped . Dats good movie watching experience for me .the suporting actors were awesome . lena culd have controled her act a little instead of the suresh gopi police cop . suraj and lena's show the spirit TV programs culd have been trimmed . these are the only 2 negatives i culd see in the otherwise standout movie .

RATING :: 8/10 ... renjith laletan team gives a gem .Spirit is another classy one from renjith .

Entertainment value :: pranchi > indian rupee > spirit

Bachelor party
    -----------------
    cinemax first show.

I have been pretty much an amal neerad sympathizer mainly due to the immense hollywood tuch he brings to low budgeted mollywood movies . also his brand of movies like Big B and Anwar were a welcome relief to me over the underated super hit craps of siby udayan . Oru amal neerad movie kanan thanae annu njan theateril poyeedhu . Expected more of style than substance . And was i dissppointed . Not at all . I wuld not call a movie bad just because its last 10 minutes were bad . Technicaly the movie is just brilliant . Superb camerawork , BGM , art designs and sets.
    The movie has a glossy feeling all over . The double meaning one liners from rahman, indrajeet hit the bulls eye and had the audience in splits.
    also the romance story from ali bhai was hilrious . The guitar work of the BGM was mindblowing . Slow motion oke edaku undayrnu . i dint mind that .

standout performances from the cast . indrajeet and rahman were the best of the lot. others did their parts well. remya nambeesan and padmapriya songs were a letdown. climax para koothara.

dialogues and one liners from R unni hit the mark. Enjoyed most of those .

Pakshe a work of caution to amal neerad . Thangalku oru padam avasanipikan arayila . The last 10 minutes of the movie virtualy the root cause for the koovals in theaters . U shuld take care on how to end a movie . Anwar u had the same problem . Now u repeat it in Bachelor party .

Rating :: 6.5/10 ..one time watch entertainer... Its an Amal neerad movie with a loose climax .if u just can forgive the last below average 10 minutes of the movie . u will get wat u can expect from the most stylised filmaker of malayalam . i wuld say go for it . its still better than the comedy craps u ppl rush to the theaters for.

PS :: jayasurya , ann augustine and vk prakash were there for the movie . shooting of trivandram lodge in banglore. went and did chat with them . jayan is ultra cool fella . ann was looking great .
    Last edited by rebel; 06-17-2012 at 10:41 AM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    mampilly

thankssssss

Thanks rebel...

welcome nyrn and mampily .

thanx macha..nice reviews..

Thankz rebel..gøoD reviews

Thanks rebel..

thanx machans....

Thanks Rebel.

FK Citizen

thankssss.....