Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor party - review

Cool Bachelor party - review

TVM ANJALI/18th June/Second Show/Balcony was full,dont know about FC

An year back a movie was released in Hindi & English.It had the name of Mr.Perfectionist of Indian Cinema under the producer title.Lead roles were done by the producers’ nephew and some comparitively new actors.Movie became an huge success in box office though it had a senseless storyline and kind of non veg dialogues.
    Today i watched Bachelor Party and the first name that came to my mind was nothing but “Delhi Belly. If you enjoyed Delhi Belly, then you’ll love this movie also. Keep your brains and logics at home, go to the theater just to have a good laugh and a great time, You’ll enjoy every bit and piece of Amal Neerad’s Bachelor Party. Movie revolves around the lives of 5 childhood friends who are bad boys from birth and how they reunites after 20 years. Just like every Amal Neerad movie,this has got a hell lot of style n looks. Every actors did well, but personally i liked the looks of Rahman.Indrajith again proved that he’s the most under utilized and flexible actor among the new gen actors.
    Music composed by Rahul Raj was more than enough to match the whole mood of the movie.Each track was different and was good to listen. As usual the visuals were stunning and lots of slow motions scenes were there. It was fun to watch the director trying out self sarcasm through some dialogues.
    My Verdict: Go out n watch the movie, strictly with your friends, you’ll enjoy it. I did
    PS:Amir Khan cheythappo Ho Ho, Amal Neerad cheythappo He He..
    PPS:Njan oru Amal Neerad Fan alla
    Last edited by kallan pavithran; 06-19-2012 at 12:18 PM.
    Malayala Cinemayude Vellivelichangalil Njan Illa..
    Pakshe Njan avide evideyokeyo und,
    chilapol avarude arivode,mattu chilappol avar ariyathe
    Insider Yet An Outsider

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Agnivesh View Post
    TVM ANJALI/18th June/Second Show/Balcony was full,dont know about FC

An year back a movie was released in Hindi & English.It had the name of Mr.Perfectionist of Indian Cinema under the producer title.Lead roles were done by the producers’ nephew and some comparitively new actors.Movie became an huge success in box office though it had a senseless storyline and kind of non veg dialogues.
    Today i watched Bachelor Party and the first name that came to my mind was nothing but “Delhi Belly. If you enjoyed Delhi Belly, then you’ll love this movie also. Keep your brains and logics at home, go to the theater just to have a good laugh and a great time, You’ll enjoy every bit and piece of Amal Neerad’s Bachelor Party. Movie revolves around the lives of 5 childhood friends who are bad boys from birth and how they reunites after 20 years. Just like every Amal Neerad movie,this has got a hell lot of style n looks. Every actors did well, but personally i liked the looks of Rahman.Indrajith again proved that he’s the most under utilized and flexible actor among the new gen actors.
    Music composed by Rahul Raj was more than enough to match the whole mood of the movie.Each track was different and was good to listen. As usual the visuals were stunning and lots of slow motions scenes were there. It was fun to watch the director trying out self sarcasm through some dialogues.
    My Verdict: Go out n watch the movie, strictly with your friends, you’ll enjoy it. I did
    PS:Amir Khan cheythappo Ho Ho, Amal Neerad cheythappo He He..
    PPS:Njan oru Amal Neerad Fan alla

Delhi belly gives us pure entertainment
    I clearly oppose comparing both , so called sensless storyline has to offer something for the audience too bro

Delhi bellyil ulla athrem okke entertainment ithilum undu...climaxile oru paalicha kondu mathram aanu e cinema ithrem negative wom pidichupattunnathu... urappayum ithu hindi or tamilil irangiyirunnel neg wom onnum undavillarnu
    AdHiStA LeKsHmI

5. Likes OASIS liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy04 View Post
    Delhi belly gives us pure entertainment
    I clearly oppose comparing both , so called sensless storyline has to offer something for the audience too bro
    So what's stopping you from having entertainment from this movie bro !

and i just cant understand what people are expecting from a movie which has got a party tag attached in the title itself..

so u agree that both the story lines are senseless,now i'm very curious to know that what did Delhi Belly's story line offer for the audience..?
    Insider Yet An Outsider

Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE OF HEARTS View Post
    Delhi bellyil ulla athrem okke entertainment ithilum undu...climaxile oru paalicha kondu mathram aanu e cinema ithrem negative wom pidichupattunnathu... urappayum ithu hindi or tamilil irangiyirunnel neg wom onnum undavillarnu
    If i remember correctly,Delhi Belly too ended with a silly and illogical shoot sequence like in BP
    Insider Yet An Outsider

Quote Originally Posted by Agnivesh View Post
    If i remember correctly,Delhi Belly too ended with a silly and illogical shoot sequence like in BP

Quote Originally Posted by iddivettu shamsu View Post
    s...ithu hindi -il vallathum aayirinengil ithu kidu ennu paranjenne

delhi belly
    ithu njaan bp kandu annu ittatha

9. Likes Agnivesh liked this post

:Amir Khan cheythappo Ho Ho, Amal Neerad cheythappo He He.. haha lovd it.. Thanx 4 d review macha!

thanks machaaaa

Thanks Agnivesh...........

dnt agree with this...Delhi belhi ws rollicking commedy taken in a realistic way...shwing life of some guys in matro....and it ws nt a slow motion tragedy....it ws a purely comedy film...end to end comedy (evn villain roles were higly funny)...BP is typical amal film almost same like his previous one with bit commedy onelines involved...may i felt wer chalus...