Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spirit - My Review !

Default Spirit - My Review !

Kollam Aradhana
    20-6-12,11am show

Spirit i would say is a decent movie rather than a good movie.The Ranjith class n the satirical humour which was seen in his previous flicks are missing most times..though the 1st half is an exception to the above said..
    The Class act of lalettan however became the saving grace n the power factor that drives the movie forward with the feelgood factor..The potential complex dialogues aimed at highclass was made digestable to the common audience only coz f his class act IMO..Hats off to that..

2nd half seems to be artificial most times..Madhyasakthikkethire oru shock treatment enna caption satisfy cheyyaan vendi thattikkootiya pole thonni..chronic alchoholicil ninnu pettennulla transformation athra justified aayilla..Nandu portionsum athra convincing aayi thonniyillaa..angane oru generalisation..But Nandu did an awesome job in that role..

Songs 2um ishtaayi..Nalla feel undu..Shahbaz aman
    Shankar ramakrishanan,Kaniha,Tinytom,Lena also nannayi perform cheythu..Thilakan wasted..kurachoode pradhanyam kodukkaarunnu..

Overall: Spirit is a decent watch!

My rating-2.75/5

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks harijith

thanks.........

Thanks bro:)

thanks harijith

Quote Originally Posted by Hari Jith View Post
    Kollam Aradhana
    20-6-12,11am show

Spirit i would say is a decent movie rather than a good movie.The Ranjith class n the satirical humour which was seen in his previous flicks are missing most times..though the 1st half is an exception to the above said..
    The Class act of lalettan however became the saving grace n the power factor that drives the movie forward with the feelgood factor..The potential complex dialogues aimed at highclass was made digestable to the common audience only coz f his class act IMO..Hats off to that..

2nd half seems to be artificial most times..Madhyasakthikkethire oru shock treatment enna caption satisfy cheyyaan vendi thattikkootiya pole thonni..chronic alchoholicil ninnu pettennulla transformation athra justified aayilla..Nandu portionsum athra convincing aayi thonniyillaa..angane oru generalisation..But Nandu did an awesome job in that role..

Songs 2um ishtaayi..Nalla feel undu..Shahbaz aman
    Shankar ramakrishanan,Kaniha,Tinytom,Lena also nannayi perform cheythu..Thilakan wasted..kurachoode pradhanyam kodukkaarunnu..

Overall: Spirit is a decent watch!

My rating-2.75/5

Thanks .....

Thankz da....

thanx da. Repped...

thanks harijieee....

Thanks Harijith.