Page 270 of 306 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3058

Thread: ♛ NiViN PAULY ♛ ►► The Sensational Hero ☛ Official Thread

Hey Jude eeyide kandaayrnu..padam valya mechamonnumillelm..nivin athyaam nannaayi thanne act cheythittnd

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Plus using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Home ? City Times ? South Stars
    Nivin Pauly is on a dream run
    Deepthi Nair

Last updated on October 25, 2018 at 8.48 am

Nivin Pauly is riding high after the success of Kayamkulam Kochunni, which achieved Rs550 million in collection in the first 10 days of its release.
    South Indian superstar Nivin Pauly is riding high after the success of his period film Kayamkulam Kochunni. After endearing himself to Malayali audiences with his lover boy roles, the actor is now dabbling in various genres.

Ahead of his visit to Dubai on Friday to attend a property exhibition, the actor spoke to City Times about his future movies, career evolution and upcoming Bollywood debut. Excerpts from the interview:

How has the public response been to Kayamkulam Kochunni? Did the delay owing to the Kerala floods affect the film in any way?
    Kayamkulam Kochunni was a dream role and it was an honour to be able to portray him. It was also a huge responsibility as he was very much the Robin Hood of Kerala (stealing from the rich and giving to the poor) and I wanted to do justice to him. Of course, being from Kerala, it was very close to my heart. The floods never affected the film in any way. If that's the case, we wouldn't have achieved Rs550 million in collection in the first 10 days of the movie's release.

There are rumors that your next film, Love Action Drama, is a remake of Sreenivasan's legendary film Vadakunokkiyanthram. What are the similarities in your character with Thalathil Dineshan?
    Love Action Drama is a pure rom-com directed by my friend Dhyan Sreenivasan. It is not a remake of Vadakkunokiyanthram. I don't want to divulge any details at this stage. We have completed the first schedule of the film and the second schedule will begin soon.

Tell us a bit about Mikhael. What genre does the movie fall into?
    Mikhael is directed by Haneef Adeni who has directed Great Father. I really love his style of filmmaking. Mikhael is a family thriller that focuses on the relationship between a brother and a sister. The shooting is still going on.

Are you excited about your Bollywood debut with Moothon? Will you be dubbing the Hindi dialogues? How was the experience of working with Geetu Mohandas?
    I am very excited to be doing Moothon, which is a bilingual film for which I underwent a lot of training to speak Hindi fluently. It's got stalwarts like Geetu Mohandas, Rajeev Ravi and Anurag Kashyap behind it. I would love to work with filmmakers all over the country. I think we are extremely fortunate to be working in this age where that is a very real possibility and language barriers are no longer an issue.

Did you ever fear that Mohanlal would steal your thunder in his cameo in Kayamkulam Kochunni? Are you open to sharing screen space with other established actors?
    Frankly no. It was an extremely surreal moment for me because I have grown up watching Mohanlal's films and was always in awe of him. To be able to work with him was a dream come true and it was very inspiring to watch him on set. He made me comfortable on the sets despite my nervousness.

You made a mark early on in your career playing the boy-next-door and lover boy type roles. When can we see that Nivin again? Is it a conscious attempt to stay away from such roles as you evolve as an actor?
    I love all types of genres and roles and I enjoy playing varied characters. I have been extremely fortunate in my career so far to have been able to play a wide range of characters and I have enjoyed every single one of them. I want to constantly expand and grow as an actor, so I am open to all genres. I want to keep challenging and pushing myself out of my comfort zone so that I can keep improving my craft. I think my performances are always elevated by the people I work with and I have been fortunate enough to have worked with brilliant filmmakers. I try to stay true to their vision and do justice to the characters they create and bring the role to life in the way they want it. I still have a lot to learn. Every film I work on has taught me something new and has influenced my craft. Sure, no one is perfect and we all make mistakes, but more importantly, we learn from our mistakes. It's all a part of being human.

As a producer, will you only bankroll movies that you star in? What is your next production venture?
    Production is something that I really enjoy. Action Hero Biju was my first movie as a producer and I learnt many things. So, when we produced Njandukalude Naatil Oridavela, it was pretty easy. If there is strong content that needs to be discussed in front of the audience, I will take it. It is not necessary that I should act in that movie. I am always open to the idea of supporting new talent in the industry. We are working on a few scripts and hopefully I will be able to announce it next year.

Tell us about the N.N. Pillai biopic you are working on with Rajeev Ravi? How are you preparing for it?
    It's an interesting project and I never thought twice when I heard the story. But I will be doing another project with Rajeev Ravi before this one. Discussions are going on. We will reveal the details soon.

Tell us about your upcoming venture with Rosshan Andrews, The Pirates of Diego Garcia.
    This is an ambitious project and it will be as big as Kochunni. It's too early to talk anything on this. The scripting work has started.

Has shooting commenced for your film with Jomon T John, titled Kairali? When will it release?
    Kairali is an ambitious project and it's a huge responsibility to bring this project on canvas. The pre-production work is still going on and the scripting is going on in full swing.

- deepthi@khaleejtimes.com

Quote Originally Posted by dhakarn View Post

lesham... otthiriyonuvalla, lesham over aayipoyi...
    5 euro tharaam, ee t-shirt onnu idaavo ennu chodhichukaanum...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    lesham... otthiriyonuvalla, lesham over aayipoyi...
    5 euro tharaam, ee t-shirt onnu idaavo ennu chodhichukaanum...
    Nalla 916 fan aanu

ഏറ്റവും വിലയേറിയ യുവ താരമായി നിവിൻ പോളി; ബിഗ് ബജറ്റ് ചിത്രം ഒരുക്കാൻ നിവിൻ- രാജീവ് രവി ടീം..!Published 7 hours ago on November 17, 2018 By rahul

Tweet
    റോഷൻ ആൻഡ്രൂസ് സംവിധാനം ചെയ്ത കായംകുളം കൊച്ചുണ്ണി എന്ന ബിഗ് ബജറ്റ് ചിത്രം ബ്രഹ്മാണ്ഡ വിജയം നേടിയതോടെ അതിലെ നായകനായ നിവിൻ പോളിയുടെ താര മൂല്യം കുത്തനെ ഉയർന്നു കഴിഞ്ഞു. ഇപ്പോൾ മലയാള സിനിമയിലെ യുവ താരങ്ങളിൽ ഏറ്റവും വിലപിടിപ്പുള്ള താരമാണ് നിവിൻ പോളി എന്ന് പറയാൻ സാധിക്കും.

വമ്പൻ ചിത്രങ്ങൾ ആണ് നിവിനെ നായകനാക്കി അണിയറയിൽ ഒരുങ്ങാൻ പോകുന്നത്. റോഷൻ ആൻഡ്രൂസ് തന്നെ നിവിനെ നായകനാക്കി ഒരു ബിഗ് ബഡ്ജറ് പ്രൊജക്റ്റ് പ്ലാൻ ചെയ്യുന്നു എന്ന് അറിയിച്ചു കഴിഞ്ഞിരുന്നു. ഇപ്പോഴിതാ, പുതിയ റിപ്പോർട്ടുകൾ പ്രകാരം രാജീവ് രവി സംവിധാനം ചെയ്യാൻ പോകുന്ന പുതിയ ബിഗ് ബജറ്റ് ചിത്രത്തിലും നായകൻ നിവിൻ പോളി ആയിരിക്കും. ഇരുപതു കോടി രൂപ ബഡ്ജറ്റിൽ ആണ് ഈ ചിത്രം ഒരുക്കാൻ പോകുന്നത്.

ഇപ്പോൾ ഹനീഫ് അദനി സംവിധാനം ചെയ്യുന്ന മിഖായേലിൽ അഭിനയിച്ചു കൊണ്ടിരിക്കുന്ന നിവിൻ, ഈ ചിത്രം പൂർത്തിയാക്കിയതിനു ശേഷം രാജീവ് രവി ചിത്രം തുടങ്ങും എന്നാണ് അറിയാൻ കഴിയുന്നത്. നിവിനൊപ്പം ഒരു വലിയ താര നിര തന്നെ അണിനിരക്കുന്ന ഈ ചിത്രം അടുത്ത വർഷം ഓണത്തിന് ആണ് തീയേറ്ററുകളിൽ എത്തുക. ഈ ചിത്രത്തെ കുറിച്ചുള്ള കൂടുതൽ വിവരങ്ങൾ വരും ദിവസങ്ങളിൽ പുറത്തു വരും.

കഴിഞ്ഞ വർഷം നിവിൻ പോളിയെ നായകനാക്കി എൻ എൻ പിള്ളയുടെ ജീവചരിത്രം സിനിമയാക്കാൻ പോവുകയാണ് എന്ന് രാജീവ് രവി പ്രഖ്യാപിച്ചിരുന്നു. ആ പ്രൊജക്റ്റ് തന്നെയാണോ ഈ പുതിയ പ്രൊജക്റ്റ് എന്നത് ഇപ്പോൾ വ്യക്തമല്ല. ഗീതു മോഹൻദാസ് ചിത്രം മൂത്തൊൻ, ധ്യാൻ ശ്രീനിവാസൻ ചിത്രം ലവ് ആക്ഷൻ ഡ്രാമ എന്നിവയും നിവിന്റെ വരാനിരിക്കുന്ന ചിത്രങ്ങൾ ആണ്

Nivin Pauly Movie Pro
    Nivin Pauly Movie Pro
    @NivinMoviePro
    ?
    Nov 17
    Some exciting announcement gonna out in coming days!!

#NivinPauly35

#RajeevRavi - #NivinPauly

11. Likes vipi liked this post

35 cinema okke cheytho Nivin...
    തോണി നിറഞ്ഞ് പ്രാണൻ കവിഞ്ഞ്
    ഈണമായ് നമ്മിൽ.... മെല്ലേ...മായാനദി...