Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: **** The Witch Hunt Mohanlal - Anand Mahadevan****

Default **** The Witch Hunt Mohanlal - Anand Mahadevan****

isro chara case nte pachatalathil oru cinema.
    lalettan kajal agarwal
    direction anand narayanan

Malayalam star Mohanlal and Professor Nambi Narayanan.

He was the star-scientist at the Indian Space Research Space Organization (ISRO) at Thiruvnanthpuram. And then it all went poof!
    In 1994 Nambi Narayanan, to whom goes the credit for introducing the liquid-fuel rocket technology in India, was charged with leaking defence secrets to foreign countries.
    A charge that the distinguished scientist fought valiantly and won. Now the retired scientist is exonerated of all guilt. But at what cost!
    Director Ananth Narayan Mahadevan who has completed two outstanding bio-pics about unsung heroes Sindhutai Sapkal and Gour Hari Prasad, is all set to tell the tale of the trauma and agony of a national hero who fell from grace, fought back and redeemed his tarnished reputation.
    Last week the Kerala High Court awarded Rs 10 lakhs as compensation to Prof. Narayanan, a decision the aggrieved scientist applauded. But he also added that no money can bring back his tarnished image.
    Three weeks ago Mahadevan secretly flew down to Trivandrum to spend four days with Nambi Narayanan. The director has returned laden with 8 hours of recorded interviews with the exiled scientist.
    Impressed immensely, Mahadevan says, “What left a deep impact on me was this amazing genius’ determination to win back his reputation. He did it. He brought his powerful adversaries to their knees. It is a truly inspiring story, and one that I am going to tell. Yes, I’ve spent ample time with Prof Narayanan. I’ve come back with eight hours of recorded conversations that are stunning in their resonances regarding this nation’s penchant for unmaking heroes whimsically.”
    Ananth found Nambi Narayanan to be, “a very venerable gentleman and thinker who looks like Sir Richard Attenborough.” Prof. Narayanan has not only agreed to let Mahadevan tell his story he has also consented to be an active part of the filmmaking process.
    Says the excited director, “He was at first skeptical and almost dismissive. ‘How can you bring together my life’s stories without making the powers-that-be look compromised?’ I assured him I could do it. He was only convinced after I showed him my two films Red Alert and Sidhubai Sapkal.”
    Happily, Malayali legend Mohanlal has agreed to play Nambi Narayanan. “He heard the subject and said he’s on. Now I am getting ready to shoot at some difficult locations,” enthuses the director.
    Apparently Ananth Mahadevan is keen to shoot at ISRO where the scientist was disgraced. The Organization has understandably demurred at the director’s request.
    The bio-pic entitled ‘The Witch Hunt’ would be shot in Hindi and Malayalam.

Last edited by Frankenstein; 10-15-2012 at 09:08 PM.
    preshaka hridayangal keeyadakan manju warrier vendum varunnu lalettanum renjithnum oppam

2. Likes TWIST liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Ullath aano?

Quote Originally Posted by josemon17 View Post
    Ullath aano?
    ya paper il okke vannu. nambi narayanan wish um cheythu mal hindhi project
    preshaka hridayangal keeyadakan manju warrier vendum varunnu lalettanum renjithnum oppam

netil thappeett onnum illallo.
    i am no critic, i am a nobody. things i love i write, things i don't, well, i write that too. and still, i am no critic.

Quote Originally Posted by philip pathanamthitta View Post
    Macha aa news paper articles koodi ivide update chey........

Quote Originally Posted by philip pathanamthitta View Post
    in manoramma ryt?

anennu thonnunnu njan vayichatha

Which hunt **mohanlal-anand naraanan_kajal agarwal

enthonnu spelling !!!

11. Likes Aadu Thoma, UoB liked this post

Ananth to direct embittered ISRO scientist's story

by Press Trust of India
    Actor-director Ananth Mahadevan loves to tell unforgettable human stories through his films and his new venture will see him document the shocking and moving tale of ISRO scientist Nambi Narayanan, to be portrayed by Malayalam superstar Mohanlal. Narayanan, who was in-charge of overall ISRO's cryogenic project and had introduced the liquid fuel rocket technology in India in early 1970s, was falsely charged in a 1994 espionage case. In a judicial... #Ananth Mahadevan #Mohanlal #Narayanan #C P Surendran #Resul Pookutty #L Subramaniam #Malayalam Films

kajal aggarwal undo e projectil??