Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: !! Ayalum Njanum Thammil !! - A CLASS APART - Spunky's first review!

Default !! Ayalum Njanum Thammil !! - A CLASS APART - Spunky's first review!

!!♥!! Ayalum Njanum Thammil !!♥!! - A CLASS APART

This is the first time ever that I am writing a review, so please bear with me

I did not want to miss this movie, so saw it the day before the theatre strike was supposed to happen and trust me, what a loss it would have been if I had not seen it.

As many reviews would already have mentioned, Ayaalum njaanum thammil is a journey through the life of Ravi Tharagan and how his relation with Dr. Samuel changes his perspectives about the commitments of a doctor. The movie portrays the journey of Ravi from a guy with no ambition to a committed doctor. The movie is told by all the people who are connected to him or are part of his life. The best thing about this movie is that it is engaging throughout. Interval ayathonnum arinjathee illa . Both Prithvi and Prathap are the backbones of this movie along with the script and the direction. These two are simply at their best You cannot even remotely imagine anybody else doing their respective roles. Lal Jose once again showed his brilliance. He made this movie an emotional journey with perfect support from the script. And also Jomon T. John made this movie a poetic experience portraying the beauty of moonar.

PERFORMANCES:
    . Prthtviraj - Hats off to him. Ravi Tharagan was safe in his hands, definitely his career best. I don't think anybody else could have done complete justice to this role among the younger actors. FK yile Ravi tharakan aka Moncy yude siggy-yil parayunathu pole - "Prithvi is an actor who is like wet clay and in the hands of the right potter moulds itself into the most remarkable shape that one can think of."
    . Prathap Pothan- Excellent. Can't imagine anybody else doing this role. Dr. Samuel inte mannerisms, his charisma, ithonnum nammude manassil ninnu athra pettenu povilla.
    . Narain. Athra valiya role onnum alla, but cheyendathu nannayi thane cheytu.
    . Remya Nambeeshan - Among the ladies, enthengilum cheyyan remayude character inu mathre undarunullu and she has done it decently.
    . Samvrutha/Reema - They both did not have much to perform, but they also did a decent job.
    . Salim Kumar - He was his usual jovial self and did a good job.
    . Kalabhavan Mani - He also did a great job.

POSITIVES:
    Prithviraj
    Prathap Pothan
    Jomon T John.
    BGM: Soulful.
    Azhanlinte azhangalil song.
    Lal Jose

NEGATIVES:
    Konnalum njan negative idilla . Jokes apart, some people might say that there was a lag in the 2nd half. But in my opinion, if it is not there then it would be massacring the beauty if this movie.
    Also BGM kurachu koode use cheyamayirunu ennu thonni.

MOMENTS THAT TUGGED AT MY HEART (please avoid if you are yet to see this movie).
    . Prithvi maniyude kuttiyude kaalukalil thodunna a scene. Silent aayittu nira kannukalode maapu parayunathu. Thirichu car ileku varunathu. Prithvi was awesome here
    . Prithviyum Dr. Samuel inte monum thammil kandu muttuna rangam, at the end.
    Prithviyude father prithviye kaanan hosepitalil varuna scene.
    Samvruthayude veetil il ninnu thirichu povunna scene, when he is in the car, his expression speaks volumes.

MOMENTS THAT MADE ME SMILE (please avoid if you are yet to see this movie):
    . Log roll (I hope I got it right) cheyyunathu entannu prithvi Naraine phone chythu chodikunathu.
    . Exam inu, thante asugam entannu salim kumar Prithviyodu paranju kodukunathu.

One of the best movies I have watched. Saw it with my parents, they loved it too!

This movie will haunt you, it will tug at your hearts, make you emotional, and it will stay in your hearts! Must watch. Itharam double meanings illatha, parents inte koode kaanan pattunna nalla movies iniyum irangatte. Thank you Lal Jose for this beautiful film.

RATING: 4/5

Thank you for reading
    Last edited by Spunky; 11-02-2012 at 06:49 PM.
    Remember, as long as you are breathing, it's never too late to start a new beginning.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks Spunky.

4. Likes Spunky liked this post

Thanks for the review
    FREE: Get the 2022-2023 versions of our Home Video Databases

DVD 1http://www.mediafire.com/file/4r1zh9...-2023_DVD1.iso

6. Likes Spunky liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXI View Post
    Thanks Spunky.
    Welcome and thanks for reading
    Remember, as long as you are breathing, it's never too late to start a new beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by rajivnedungadi View Post
    Thanks for the review

Thanks Spunky..........

10. Likes Spunky liked this post

Thanks macha...............

12. Likes Spunky liked this post

Thanks Spunky.

14. Likes Spunky liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ClubAns View Post
    Thanks Spunky..........

Quote Originally Posted by Hari View Post
    Thanks macha...............
    Welcome .. macha yo am a girl.. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Master View Post
    Thanks Spunky.

Quote Originally Posted by spunky View Post
    !!♥!! Ayalum njanum thammil !!♥!! - a class apart

this is the first time ever that i am writing a review, so please bear with me

I did not want to miss this movie, so saw it the day before the theatre strike was supposed to happen and trust me, what a loss it would have been if i had not seen it.

As many reviews would already have mentioned, ayaalum njaanum thammil is a journey through the life of ravi tharagan and how his relation with dr. Samuel changes his perspectives about the commitments of a doctor. The movie portrays the journey of ravi from a guy with no ambition to a committed doctor. The movie is told by all the people who are connected to him or are part of his life. The best thing about this movie is that it is engaging throughout. Interval ayathonnum arinjathee illa . Both prithvi and prathap are the backbones of this movie along with the script and the direction. These two are simply at their best You cannot even remotely imagine anybody else doing their respective roles. Lal jose once again showed his brilliance. He made this movie an emotional journey with perfect support from the script. And also jomon t. John made this movie a poetic experience portraying the beauty of moonar.

performances:
    . Prthtviraj - hats off to him. Ravi tharagan was safe in his hands, definitely his career best. I don't think anybody else could have done complete justice to this role among the younger actors. Fk yile ravi tharakan aka moncy yude siggy-yil parayunathu pole - "prithvi is an actor who is like wet clay and in the hands of the right potter moulds itself into the most remarkable shape that one can think of."
    . Prathap pothan- excellent. Can't imagine anybody else doing this role. Dr. Samuel inte mannerisms, his charisma, ithonnum nammude manassil ninnu athra pettenu povilla.
    . Narain. Athra valiya role onnum alla, but cheyendathu nannayi thane cheytu.
    . Remya nambeeshan - among the ladies, enthengilum cheyyan remayude character inu mathre undarunullu and she has done it decently.
    . Samvrutha/reema - they both did not have much to perform, but they also did a decent job.
    . Salim kumar - he was his usual jovial self and did a good job.
    . Kalabhavan mani - he also did a great job.

positives:
    Prithviraj
    Prathap pothan
    Jomon t john.
    Bgm: Soulful.
    Azhanlinte azhangalil song.
    Lal jose

negatives:
    Konnalum njan negative idilla . Jokes apart, some people might say that there was a lag in the 2nd half. But in my opinion, if it is not there then it would be massacring the beauty if this movie.
    Also bgm kurachu koode use cheyamayirunu ennu thonni.

moments that tugged at my heart (please avoid if you are yet to see this movie).
    . Prithvi maniyude kuttiyude kaalukalil thodunna a scene. Silent aayittu nira kannukalode maapu parayunathu. Thirichu car ileku varunathu. Prithvi was awesome here
    . Prithviyum dr. Samuel inte monum thammil kandu muttuna rangam, at the end.
    prithviyude father prithviye kaanan hosepitalil varuna scene.
    samvruthayude veetil il ninnu thirichu povunna scene, when he is in the car, his expression speaks volumes.

moments that made me smile (please avoid if you are yet to see this movie):
    . Log roll (i hope i got it right) cheyyunathu entannu prithvi naraine phone chythu chodikunathu.
    . Exam inu, thante asugam entannu salim kumar prithviyodu paranju kodukunathu.

One of the best movies i have watched. Saw it with my parents, they loved it too!

This movie will haunt you, it will tug at your hearts, make you emotional, and it will stay in your hearts! must watch. Itharam double meanings illatha, parents inte koode kaanan pattunna nalla movies iniyum irangatte. Thank you lal jose for this beautiful film.

rating: 4/5

thank you for reading
    ee scenil enthanu sambhavikkan pokunnathennu ellarvarkum predict cheyyam....but still every one waited for that word from ravi tharagans mouth...awesome indeed.

Btw good review spunky...

17. Likes Spunky, Ravi Tharagan liked this post