Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ~~ARTIST~~ FAHADH FAZIL & SHYAMAPRASAD -Very Good Reports

Banned

Default ~~ARTIST~~ FAHADH FAZIL & SHYAMAPRASAD -Very Good Reports

Fahadh Faasil to play a visually challenged artist in Shyamaprasad’s next
    Ammu Zachariah

Actor Fahadh Faasil is on a roll. The actor, who is known for his experimental characters, is getting ready to play yet another memorable role.
    He will play a visually challenged painter in Shyamaprasad’s next. Tentatively tilted Artist, the movie will see him pairing up with Ann Au g u s t i n e. Interestingly, Ann plays his wife in the flick.
    H oweve r, the director is tight lipped about the project. “All I can say is that it’s the story of a blind painter,” says Shyamaprasad.
    Fahadh is excited to be teaming up with Shyamaprasad for the first time. “I’m very excited about the role, and also about my association with Shyamaprasad. It’s a long cherished dream to do a movie with him,” he says. About his role, Fahadh says, “It’s as strange as it sounds. But yes, I’m playing a blind man here. I’m an actor who evolves once the shoot starts. So, I myself am curious to know how I’ll carry off this role.” He says it’s a very intense movie on a complicated relationship. “It’s a tough role for Ann as well. The movie is a mix of everything — emotional turmoil, romance and a lot more. I really hope this role will stand out in my career,” says the actor.
    The story, script and screenplay are by the director himself. The shoot will start soon in Trivandrum.
    Meanwhile, the actor is unperturbed about the mixed response he is receiving for his role in V K Prakash’s latest release. Fahadh says he doesn’t have any regret for having done the movie. “I don’t regret doing it. I am an actor and I would like to reinvent myself through every character that I portray. But I feel sorry for those who felt disappointed,” he says.
    However, the actor says he felt the film didn’t connect with a majority of the audience, though he doesn’t know what more he could have done to make it interesting. “I loved doing the film. There are many in the industry who want to break free from the conventional methods of storytelling and I guess we need to respect individual talent,” he signs off.
    Last edited by Hari; 09-03-2013 at 06:24 AM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    Banned

Young hero Fahadh Fazil is shuttling from location to location for being committed for a number of movies in 2013. Being an actor who likes to create a space of his own has done admirable roles in Annayum Rasoolum and Natholi Oru Cheriya Meenalla getting appreciations from movie lovers.
    With a handful of movies already in kitty, Fahadh has landed in a dream project helmed by Shyamaprasad. The director known for his unique way of handling each movie has roped Fahadh to play the lead role in his upcoming venture titled as 'Artist'.

The theme of the movie is centered on the life of a visually challenged painter donned by Fahadh. This character role would be a real challenge for the actor who is known for his experimentation in each film commited by him.

Ann Augustine will share screen space with Fahadh as his wife. Really excited to work with Shyamaprasad, Fahadh did had kept a good rapport with the director before entering into the limelight of entertainment. It would be dream come true for the actor who cherished to work with the legendary director.

Playing the role of a blind man seems to be a testing moment for Fahadh who has to make himself travel through emotions, romance and much more. Ann Augustine who pairs him too has to come across various situations coping up with a movie which focus on complicated relationship. Highly ambitious about the movie, Fahadh hopes to play yet another memorable role which can stand out in his career.

Shayamaprasad would be handling the story, script and screenplay other than the direction. The shooting of the movie will start soon in Thiruvanathapuram. Hope that the 'Artist' will not be a conventional movie and would have elements of emotions which the viewers can carry in their heart. Shayamaprasad's upcoming flick 'English' which is ready for release tells the tale of the life of Malayalees settled in London.
    Last edited by shotty; 02-20-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Banned

Last edited by ClubAns; 08-30-2013 at 12:07 PM.

Banned

Last edited by ClubAns; 08-30-2013 at 12:07 PM.

All the best...

All the best

All the best..............

FK Citizen

All the best..!!!!

All the best. Nalla project aanallo.