• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 131 of 323 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3230

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    ideykku Rusty Cohle nte lesham philosophical items okkeyundu. athil onnaanu nammude @kiran bhaiyude ippozhathe siggy.
    enikku sherikkum ishtapetta oru series. waiting for 2nd season. Colin Farell. Vince Vaughn. Rachel McAdams. thakarkunna lakshanamaanu.
    otta stretch i thanne kandu theerkkanam season 1 ..Btwn Season 2 ~ summer 2015

Quote Originally Posted by teegy View Post
    "I'm not in the meth business, I'm in the empire business"
    "You're the smartest guy I ever knew, but you're too stupid to see that he made up his mind ten minutes ago"

One of the best imo !!

Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE View Post
    "You're the smartest guy I ever knew, but you're too stupid to see that he made up his mind ten minutes ago"

One of the best imo !!

"Every second, every minute, every hour, every day it never ends, it never ends."

"This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed…bitch!" – Jesse Pinkman

"Someone has to protect this family from the man who protects this family." – Skyler White

"This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed…bitch!" – Jesse Pinkman

"Someone has to protect this family from the man who protects this family." – Skyler White
    "Every second, every minute, every hour, every day it never ends, it never ends."

Quote Originally Posted by kiran View Post
    Even worse than the first one..... @Naradhan um njan paranjathu kettu kaanan thudangiyittundu....randu perum kaanunnundenkil thanne season 2 kazhinjittu nirthiyekku.......Showile nalla writers ellam spin off show The Flashilekku poyi....Ippo inexperienced aaya writers aanu show ezhuthunnathennu thonnunnu
    Thanks .............. Appo nirthaam alle... 1seaason complete dwd cheythu .. 2nd koodi dwd cheythu kaanam ennu vechirikkayaayirunnu ... ini ippo ellam del cheyyam ..
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

7. Likes kiran liked this post

Sammathichirikkunnu

Quote Originally Posted by ParamasivaM View Post
    One of the rare parts where I liked TBBT this season.

Back to the future hypothesis

@kiran @teegy @nryn @SadumoN
    Easily the highest point of the season so far

grammatical corrections

Quote Originally Posted by ParamasivaM View Post
    Ippo theerenam enne ulluu
    Season 10 vare show renew cheythittundu

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    ideykku Rusty Cohle nte lesham philosophical items okkeyundu. athil onnaanu nammude @kiran bhaiyude ippozhathe siggy.
    enikku sherikkum ishtapetta oru series. waiting for 2nd season. Colin Farell. Vince Vaughn. Rachel McAdams. thakarkunna lakshanamaanu.
    "If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of divine reward then, brother, that person is a piece of shit. And I’d like to get as many of them out in the open as possible. You gotta get together and tell yourself stories that violate every law of the universe just to get through the goddamn day? What’s that say about your reality?"

"I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

"This place is like somebody's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. It's like there was never anything here but jungle."

"Death created time to grow the things that it would kill."

"To realize that all your life—you know, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain—it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream. A dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person. And like a lot of dreams there's a monster at the end of it."

"Fuck, I don't want to know anything anymore. This is a world where nothing is solved. Someone once told me, 'Time is a flat circle.' Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again. And that little boy and that little girl, they're gonna be in that room again and again and again forever."

ellam kidilan lines

12. Likes Naradhan liked this post