• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 143 of 323 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 3230

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel John View Post
    big bang theory season 7 completed........kore nalla episodes ondarunu.......avsanathe 3-4 enam bore....much better dan s5 and s6
    S08 aadyathe kurachu episodes kollam ... pinne ...
    BBT s08E11 kandu .. expected something related to mrs walovitz ... but there wasn't any ... BTW the episode sucked ...
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

big bang theory season 7 completed........kore nalla episodes ondarunu.......avsanathe 3-4 enam bore....much better dan s5 and s6

Quote Originally Posted by ParamasivaM View Post
    2nd episode howard and Raj
    I regret the good things i did for the wrong people

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    S08 aadyathe kurachu episodes kollam ... pinne ...
    BBT s08E11 kandu .. expected something related to mrs walovitz ... but there wasn't any ... BTW the episode sucked ...
    s8 motathil parama bore enanelo ketathu

2nd episode howard and Raj
    Appo 2 n half men full ishtapedum.. sitcoms in general

s8 motathil parama bore enanelo ketathu
    ithu vare vanna 11 episodesil kollavunna aake 2 ennam mathrame ullu

Gracepoint(Mini Series-2014)

Mattoru True Detective allel fargo pratheekshichannu kandathu.But the show was extremely disappointing.No wonder it got cancelled after the first season itself.All the twists and turns were easily predictable.David Tennant undayirunnathu kondu mathram 10 episodesum kandu

2/5

2 and a half men season 1 teerthu.......chirikan ondu....not upto TBBT

Ascension(3 Night Miniseries Event-2014)

Premise:-
    Set up in an alternate version of reality in which, in 1963, President Kennedy and the U.S. government, fearing the Cold War will become hot and lead to the destruction of the Earth, decided to launch a covert space mission. They sent 350 voluntary men, women and children into space on a century-long voyage aboard the USS Ascension, a massive, self-sustaining generation ship. Their mission is to colonize Proxima Centauri, assuring the survival of the human race. At 51 years into the journey (i.e. in the present), as they approach the point of no return, the mysterious murder of a young woman – the first homicide since their departure– causes the ship's crew to question the true nature of their mission.

Premiseum trailerumokke kandu oru typical space operayannu expect cheythathu...But both of them were misleading about the acual focus of the show...First episodeinte avasanamannu twist reveal cheythathenkilum first 30 minutesinullil thanne njanathu guess cheythu...60s era settingum shipile class divisionum...The show packed a 22 episode season's worth of story arcs in three one and a half hour long episodes,which itself is a prologue to a couple of 10 episode seasons,as promised by the show's creators.
    The show had a lot of potential and blasted off on almost all cylinders until it introduced an ESP/Starchild element halfway through its run....The third episode ended with a huge WTF moment that leaves the audience scratching their heads...The reason why i didnt say anything about the cast or their acting(or lack of thereof) is because there is nothing noteworthy to say about it...

3/5

10. Likes ParamasivaM liked this post

the flash 2 episode kandu......writing valya mechamila.....1st episodeil orutande dialogue adi ketta tonum lavan batman aanenu