• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 177 of 323 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 3230

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN777 View Post
    As always there is one background story (coverup) running in two seasons ..In between new criminal cases(first degree murder) coming and going....same as The mentalist..but In between cases also good ane unlike mentalist.
    Thanks John...

'' തോമസുകുട്ടീ .............. വിട്ടോടാ ''

When I started seeing prison break.. Am addicted to it. Total addiction...entamoooo...i always think that prison break deserved better position and rating.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN777 View Post
    When I started seeing prison break.. Am addicted to it. Total addiction...entamoooo...i always think that prison break deserved better position and rating.
    season 1 kollam.. pinne forced aayi valichu neettiya pole thonni!!
    <a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>

Tension is building up more and more as Fargo's sixth episode of the second season winds up. Gerdharts getting attacked from all sides, Ed and peggy in the run.. Everyone now involved in the hunt.. Nick offerman gets his required screen space at last..

Quote Originally Posted by AjinKrishna View Post
    Tension is building up more and more as Fargo's sixth episode of the second season winds up. Gerdharts getting attacked from all sides, Ed and peggy in the run.. Everyone now involved in the hunt.. Nick offerman gets his required screen space at last..
    third episode kazhinjappo njan nirthi.
    ishtam aayathukondu nirthiyathaa.
    True Detective first season anubhavicha athe feeling fargo second season. superd stuff.
    sixth vare dload cheythu. full episodes vannu kazhinjittu at a stretch kanaamennu theerumaanichu.

6. Likes AjinKrishna liked this post

started with iZombie.. theme ishtapettu..

President Obama reveals his favourite 'Game of Thrones' character

When he isn't busy running the United States of America, Barack Obama likes to kick back with some HBO, as GQ discovered in a new in-depth interview with the president.

"I do love Game of Thrones," Obama confessed when the subject of television came up. "My favorite character is probably...the dwarf, what's his name?...The problem with Game of Thrones, though, is that I don't remember the names of any of the characters." (As quoted by independent.co.uk)

It's forgivable that he forgot Tyrion's name, given how much the president has on his plate right now, and it's a logical choice, given the Lannister's fondness for politics.

"I remember the characters, so when I watch it, I know exactly what's going on," Obama continued. "But if you read a review of the show afterwards and they're mentioning such and such, the only one I remember is Jon Snow, because I can pronounce Jon Snow.

Started with MASTER OF NONE .. done with first two episodes.. Genuinely funny..

Ultimate Lalettan fan -moviemaniac Jaisonjyothi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    third episode kazhinjappo njan nirthi.ishtam aayathukondu nirthiyathaa. True Detective first season anubhavicha athe feeling fargo second season. superd stuff.sixth vare dload cheythu. full episodes vannu kazhinjittu at a stretch kanaamennu theerumaanichu.
    same here...njanum 3 rd episode kaInjapo nirtti...ini Season complete ayit kanamennu karutunnu

Finished with Master of None first season.. good one.. the first episode was not that great, but picked up well with the later ones.. Recommended for those who are in search for rom com series, which also takes its way through almost all aspects of life.. sit out, relax..