• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 199 of 323 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3230

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

Stranger Things TV15 LostEvent MP4 PostLaunchWBug

My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Done with 5 episodes of THE NIGHT OF .. Apart from some stupid scenes in 5th episode, very well written, realistically directed thriller.. Main aayitt aakarshichathu directinon aanu.. Oro scenum apaara detailing aanu.. Performance um kidilam.. Downside aayi parayan ullath predictable aanu ennath thanne.. Ividunn angott nilavaram thazhaathirunnaal one of the best in 2016 aakum..

Quote Originally Posted by AjinKrishna View Post
    Done with 5 episodes of THE NIGHT OF .. Apart from some stupid scenes in 5th episode, very well written, realistically directed thriller.. Main aayitt aakarshichathu directinon aanu.. Oro scenum apaara detailing aanu.. Performance um kidilam.. Downside aayi parayan ullath predictable aanu ennath thanne.. Ividunn angott nilavaram thazhaathirunnaal one of the best in 2016 aakum..
    so, did he do or not?
    is he innocent as he looks to be? or...?

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    so, did he do or not?
    is he innocent as he looks to be? or...?
    Still got no clue.. but to assume, i will go by his side.. duane reade tops my suspect list nw.. btw, hw do u rate this show till nw?

Still got no clue.. but to assume, i will go by his side.. duane reade tops my suspect list nw.. btw, hw do u rate this show till nw?
    to be frank, the narrative didn't go the way i expected. i expected it to be a lawyer finds clues type of thriller.
    the jail episodes of naz, the influential freddy, 2-3 scenes where they showed the dead girl's father and a shady guy at the funeral - lots of things.
    3 episodes more. waiting to form an opinion after the next episode. that should be revealing.
    would love if naz was indeed the culprit. he he...

6. Likes AjinKrishna liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    to be frank, the narrative didn't go the way i expected. i expected it to be a lawyer finds clues type of thriller.
    the jail episodes of naz, the influential freddy, 2-3 scenes where they showed the dead girl's father and a shady guy at the funeral - lots of things.
    3 episodes more. waiting to form an opinion after the next episode. that should be revealing.
    would love if naz was indeed the culprit. he he...
    I would love the same.. Freddy did give a hint towards it.. "you got some secrets in you.. don't you? " .. but totally disliked the portions where stone chases reade..

@ghostrider999 - See, traileril alla kadhayirikkunne....
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

I would love the same.. Freddy did give a hint towards it.. "you got some secrets in you.. don't you? " .. but totally disliked the portions where stone chases reade..
    that should be the start of the next episode.

10. Likes AjinKrishna liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    @ghostrider999 - See, traileril alla kadhayirikkunne....
    Ngee...Enna Onnu TRy Cheyyam

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel John View Post
    narcos kolaamo puthiya showa
    sHOW kOLLAM BB ishtam anenkil kaanam