• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 227 of 323 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3230

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

FK Visitor

Stranger Things Season 2 is available online now!
    S1 was just ok for me.. script/making full oru kallatharam feel aayirunnu.. no original ideas.
    Yeah, it's a homage to 80's, but I expected more.

3. Likes hsalihba, Surajmr liked this post
    FK Visitor

Mr. Robot Season 3 has started. The one aspect that makes this series a worthwhile watch is it's making style. It's very different from all other TV series, especially the framing and composition of shots.
    Started watching it because it was recommended to me by a top cinematographer in Mollywood. S01 was just ok for me. I liked S02 better, maybe because it took a while for the characters to sink in. S03 is gripping now.

with spoilers

House of Cards

hugely entertaining with a steady supply of plot twists and shock moments. if the intricacies of US politics (power lobbying, senate manipulations, media follow-ups) leave you a touch alienated, the unpredictability of the two lead characters -- the Underwoods -- and their constantly pushed moral extremes will get you right back in. S5 ends with a massive twist. can't wait for 6.

Mindhunter
    fincher stamp all over -- left me playing Seven and Zodiac in the mind. some terrific build-ups and performances (especially cameron britton who plays ed kemper), great soundtrack.
    the series is unique in that it doesn't visually revisit the crime scenes; and even after the final revelation, the killer(s) is dropped off the scene abruptly -- he's not allowed to make an acceptance speech on the "why" behind his crime, instead the investigators themselves are left to mouth the reasons before the final interrogation. the technique does strip the series of some drama. also, the inferences that lead to the killer appear a bit rushed (Holden's girlfriend actually raises these as a concern). still, a really fascinating series.
    Be kind, rewind.

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    with spoilers
    House of Cards

hugely entertaining with a steady supply of plot twists and shock moments. if the intricacies of US politics (power lobbying, senate manipulations, media follow-ups) leave you a touch alienated, the unpredictability of the two lead characters -- the Underwoods -- and their constantly pushed moral extremes will get you right back in. S5 ends with a massive twist. can't wait for 6.
    Kandu thudanganam ennundu... but 5 seasons aalochikkumbol oru madi

How I Met Your Mother

There is no denying the fact that this series has its share of resemblances with 'Friends',nevertheless it engages you like anything providing a warmth and rewarding viewing experience.

Loved it
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

Quote Originally Posted by Surajmr View Post
    madi venda.. worth aanu, top class; S1 few episodes fincher dir ennanu orma

9. Likes Surajmr liked this post
    FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Cinemalover View Post
    How I Met Your Mother

There is no denying the fact that this series has its share of resemblances with 'Friends',nevertheless it engages you like anything providing a warmth and rewarding viewing experience.
    Loved it
    Maaraka resemblances aayi poyi.. oru uluppum illaathe Friends-il ninnum valare adhikam plot points copy adichu.
    Barney (Neil Paatrick) aayirunnu thaaram. I lost interest towards the final seasons when his character changed..pulliyude love for Robin etc was unwanted.

how's Better call Saul? have watched only bits on TV...
    Be kind, rewind.

Quote Originally Posted by Surajmr View Post
    binge watching aanu best... idakku flow poyaal it could be a bit difficult to come back...
    btw, they've just announced that S6 will be the last...
    spacey's sexual abuse controversy could be a reason though they have denied it...
    Be kind, rewind.

13. Likes Surajmr liked this post