• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 234 of 323 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3230

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    The difference between the "Laugh-Machine" in friends and BBT is that Friend's seems realistic and not forced ... While Big Bang's Laughs are monotonous and tedious. The series began with a bang with genuine comedies... By the time it reached its 4th season the show reached its saturation point of no return ...
    Read somewhere that the bg laughs are really from very old shows, that they reuse the same ones for all shows now. So the laughs we hear now are of dead people.

Quote Originally Posted by Surajmr View Post
    Read somewhere that the bg laughs are really from very old shows, that they reuse the same ones for all shows now. So the laughs we hear now are of dead people.
    Hmmm .... They do feel like repetitions ...
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

FK Visitor

Watched 'MANHUNT: UNABOMBER', a gripping miniseries about the FBI investigation and capture of the deadliest serial bomber in US.
    Its based on a true story. You will feel empathy towards the serial bomber while you watch the series. Well researched and made.
    Highly recommended.

Rotten Tomatoes Critics Consensus:
    Engrossing and affecting, Manhunt: Unabomber uses a taut, meticulously constructed narrative to uncover the facts behind the oft-exaggerated true story.

FK Visitor

Watched 'American Crime Story: The People Vs O.J.Simpson'.
    Easily one of the best miniseries I've watched so far. Terrific, edge of the seat court drama. Couldn't resist binge watching it once I started it.
    It excelled in all departments. A must-watch miniseries! Its based on true events. My recommendation is to avoid reading about the case if you plan to watch it. That might take away the adrenaline rush.

Rotten Tomatoes Critics Consensus: American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson brings top-shelf writing, directing, and acting to bear on a still-topical story while shedding further light on the facts -- and provoking passionate responses along the way.

FK Visitor

Announcement from E4 Entertainment!
    Quality ulla Malayalam TV series okke varatte :):):):)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    'VEERAPPAN: Chasing the brigand' by K. Vijay Kumar

The Hunt Begins..!
    E4 Entertainment is happy to announce that we have acquired the rights to make it as a film in Tamil Telugu and Malayalam and also make it as a tele series in Hindi/English for Television/Amazon/Netflix/Digital Online Platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    The difference between the "Laugh-Machine" in friends and BBT is that Friend's seems realistic and not forced ... While Big Bang's Laughs are monotonous and tedious. The series began with a bang with genuine comedies... By the time it reached its 4th season the show reached its saturation point of no return ...
    Friends kooduthalum situational aanu....and yes very realistic .... leading cast perfomance are top notch and also high voltage.

Njan ippo second time kaanunnu .... kurachu varshathe gap undayirunnu.... ippo venndum first time kaanunna pole ... oru rakshayum illa .... hilarious !!!

'' തോമസുകുട്ടീ .............. വിട്ടോടാ ''

FK Visitor

Wishing all the FK members a Happy New Year and a wonderful 2018!
    I'm very grateful to FK for this thread because I couldn't find any other space in the online world to put my thoughts out regarding TV series. Vere sites kaanum, but ithupole Malayalathil idakku abhipraayam parayaan pattilla. So thanks for that. I hope more members join this thread in 2018 and recommend TV series which they liked. Chumma download cheythu bandwidth kalayandello.
    Appo Happy 2018.. Happy binge watching.. and hoping to binge watch a Malayalam TV/Web series in 2018!

Quote Originally Posted by Surajmr View Post
    MANHUNT: UNABOMBER
    Mindhunter kandondu aayirikum, this doesn't rise up to that level... but the 6th episode, where they go into the childhood and adolescent flashbacks of ted, powerful... i mean, you really feel for the guy... saadharana ithupolathe series/movies psychic mind kaanikkunnathil lesham rushed aayirikkum alle fully developed aayirikkilla... here it is subtle yet effective... but then i wonder, ted's character has been betrayed by those he loved making him stick out in society, agreed, but why the hatred towards technology? i mean, his hatred should be to mankind and relationships, why does he target symbols of industrial society? university bomb cheyunnathu manasilkaam because of his Harvard experience, why blow up planes and influential people? athinoru reason kaanikkunnilla.

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Mindhunter kandondu aayirikum, this doesn't rise up to that level... but the 6th episode, where they go into the childhood and adolescent flashbacks of ted, powerful... i mean, you really feel for the guy... saadharana ithupolathe series/movies psychic mind kaanikkunnathil lesham rushed aayirikkum alle fully developed aayirikkilla... here it is subtle yet effective... but then i wonder, ted's character has been betrayed by those he loved making him stick out in society, agreed, but why the hatred towards technology? i mean, his hatred should be to mankind and relationships, why does he target symbols of industrial society? university bomb cheyunnathu manasilkaam because of his Harvard experience, why blow up planes and influential people? athinoru reason kaanikkunnilla.
    Sheriyaanu.. it doesn't show the reason for his hatred towards technology. His hatred was formed well before the Harvard experience because thats what he shares with the professor during the experiment. Maybe its an original idea which got formed in his mind. Allaathe vazhiyilla.

10. Likes Perumthachan liked this post
    FK Visitor

Watched 'BLACK MIRROR' Season 4.

Its an anthology series which focuses on the downside of technology.. how it affects relationships and our society as a whole.
    Each episode tells a different story. All the stories are set in the future. Its really one of a kind. Highly recommended if you like sci-fi. Highly watchable even if otherwise :)

Ep1: USS Callister - 4/5
    EP2: Arkangel - 2/5
    EP3: Crocodile - 4/5
    EP4: Hang the DJ - 4.5/5
    EP5: Metalhead - 2/5
    EP6: Black Museum - 3.5/5