• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 237 of 323 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3229

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story | Red Band Official Trailer [HD] | FX

He wanted to be famous... So he killed a man who was.

Inspired by actual events, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story is the second installment of FX?s award-winning limited series, American Crime Story.

FX?s first installment of ACS, The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story, garnered 9 Emmy Awards while collecting 22 nominations. As one of the most critically acclaimed programs of 2016, it also won Golden Globe, BAFTA, AFI, PGA, WGA and TCA awards.
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story | Red Band Official Trailer [HD] | FX
    He wanted to be famous... So he killed a man who was.
    Inspired by actual events, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story is the second installment of FX?s award-winning limited series, American Crime Story.
    FX?s first installment of ACS, The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story, garnered 9 Emmy Awards while collecting 22 nominations. As one of the most critically acclaimed programs of 2016, it also won Golden Globe, BAFTA, AFI, PGA, WGA and TCA awards.
    Episode 1 is out there.. athu kandu. Bheekaramaayonnum thonniyilla.. just good. But making-wise its much better than season 1.. I mean visual storytelling wise and bg wise. Season 1 was courtroom drama. Ithu kandittu, I don't know how it could be more interesting than S01. They would definitely try to go above S01 as it won so many awards and all. FBI manhunt might be the topic. As always, I'm not going to read anything about this case right now. @Perumthachan..pls try it this time :)
    Casting wise, happy to see the girl from 'Orange is the new black' as the fbi agent

Quote Originally Posted by Surajmr View Post
    @Perumthachan..pls try it this time
    sorry boss. no way. for me, watching a real-life based movie/series adaptation without knowing details of the particular incident and the persons involved is like being the sailor who picks up his oar and mast and sets out to sea without having a map and compass with him. i wouldn't want to end up stranded in the blue. as soon as i saw the trailor of this few days back i scrounged the Net to get an inkling. once all the episodes are aired, will download them in full and before starting to binge, will definitely go through articles of versace and the murder and the investigation officer and the culprit.

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    sorry boss. no way. for me, watching a real-life based movie/series adaptation without knowing details of the particular incident and the persons involved is like being the sailor who picks up his oar and mast and sets out to sea without having a map and compass with him. i wouldn't want to end up stranded in the blue. as soon as i saw the trailor of this few days back i scrounged the Net to get an inkling. once all the episodes are aired, will download them in full and before starting to binge, will definitely go through articles of versace and the murder and the investigation officer and the culprit.
    Athilalle oru adventure ullu.. :)
    To each its own

FK Visitor

Started watching 'THE FLASH' Season 1.
    DC ithine feature film aakkaan pokunnu ennu kettathukondu kandu thudangi because I'm not so familiar with this character. Randu episodes kandu and I think it's pretty good. Season 1 full kandittu baakki parayaam. It completed 4 seasons so far and the reviews are great till date.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/flash

Oru break'inu shesham series kaanaan thudangi.. with Kettering Incident and Shameless.

7. Likes Surajmr liked this post

MOSAIC. 6 part TV series directed by Steven Soderbergh. Murder mystery starring Sharon Stone.

It is being released in two forms: as an iOS/Androidmobile app and as a 2018 television drama. Mosaic is similar to an interactive movie; while the user cannot affect the plot, they can choose from which perspective the same plot is viewed, and learn different facets of it. Users can also investigate on their own time background documents, emails, news clippings, voice mails, police reports, and the like in a "Discoveries" option. The television series contains largely the same content as the app, but without the interactivity or the ability to research documents, and is slightly shorter.

9. Likes hsalihba liked this post

About BLACK LIGHTNING:
    Jefferson Pierce is a man wrestling with a secret. Nine years ago, Pierce was gifted with the superhuman power to harness and control electricity, which he used to keep his hometown streets safe as the masked vigilante Black Lightning. However, after too many nights with his life and his family on the line, he left his Super Hero days behind. Almost a decade later, Pierce’s crime-fighting days are long behind him…or so he thought. But with crime and corruption spreading like wildfire, Black Lightning returns — to save not only his family, but also the soul of his community.
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

FK Visitor

Watched 'COUNTERPART' S01E01. Oru episode maathrame ithuvare air aayullu.
    Its a Sci-Fi thriller and so obviously I liked it. Kurachokke kili poya avastha aanu ippo. Plot adhikam purathu vannittilla.

Premise from Wiki:
    An espionage thriller with a metaphysical twist, Counterpart tells the story of Howard Silk (Simmons), a lowly cog in a bureaucratic U.N. agency who is turning the last corner of a life filled with regret, when he discovers the agency he works for is guarding a secret: a crossing to a parallel dimension. Through Howard and his “counterpart” on the other side, the show will navigate themes of identity, idealism, what ifs, and lost love.

RT Critics Consensus:
    Tense and gripping, The Counterpart is an absorbing thrill-fest led by J.K. Simmons' multi-faceted dual lead performance.

Counterpart. The Alienist. McMafia. Absentia. American Crime Story 2. ellaam kaananam. ellaa episodesum varaan kaathirikkunnu....