• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 238 of 323 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3230

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Counterpart. The Alienist. McMafia. Absentia. American Crime Story 2. ellaam kaananam. ellaa episodesum varaan kaathirikkunnu....
    Binge watch-inte excitement vere thanneyaanu.. netflix/amazon series okke they telecast all episodes together and so orumichu download cheyyaan kittum.
    Channels-il varunnathellaam njaan week basis thanne kaanum. Nalla reviews kandaal pinne 10 weeks wait cheyyaanulla kshama kittaarilla

2. Likes hsalihba liked this post
    FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post

About BLACK LIGHTNING:
    Jefferson Pierce is a man wrestling with a secret. Nine years ago, Pierce was gifted with the superhuman power to harness and control electricity, which he used to keep his hometown streets safe as the masked vigilante Black Lightning. However, after too many nights with his life and his family on the line, he left his Super Hero days behind. Almost a decade later, Pierce’s crime-fighting days are long behind him…or so he thought. But with crime and corruption spreading like wildfire, Black Lightning returns — to save not only his family, but also the soul of his community.
    Watched the 2 episodes out now. Ok aanu.. different mood ulla superhero series..this superhero is an old chap unlike the other young superheros.
    The series clearly lacks Production Value.. Action scenes/fights/CG ellaam B-grade level aanu. Plot wise okke good aanu.

Quote Originally Posted by Surajmr View Post
    Watched the 2 episodes out now. Ok aanu.. different mood ulla superhero series..this superhero is an old chap unlike the other young superheros.
    The series clearly lacks Production Value.. Action scenes/fights/CG ellaam B-grade level aanu. Plot wise okke good aanu.
    looks like it is made for the black audience in US....even cast looks all black
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    looks like it is made for the black audience in US....even cast looks all black
    Yes.. full black aanu.. whites are all corrupt police officers...just 2 or 3 guys in total.
    Pinne the villain is a white guy. But IMO villaine kandaal oru black guy surgery okke cheythu white aaya pole undu.

6. Likes hsalihba liked this post
    FK Visitor

Watched 'DEAR WHITE PEOPLE'.. not fully though. Watched the very first episode in 4 bits.

I found it very pretentious and that showed from the very first sequence where it starts with an epigraph and cuts to a campus where the narrator says,
    'The writers of this program are depending on my ethnic but non-threatening voice to explain things they are too lazy to setup traditionally.'
    .. and the narrator takes over from there.

Avide 1st adi kitti..but I continued watching it. Characterisation and scripting shokam aayi thonni. The narrator was right..the makers were 'too lazy'.
    Deleting the folder.

Finished Two and Half men after starting one year back .....
    Never generated the curiosity of Friends and HIMYM

9. Likes Surajmr liked this post

anybody watching 'Altered Carbon'?

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    anybody watching 'Altered Carbon'?
    I was interested in the premise. But reviews valiya gunam illa.
    At least oru 85% and more in Rotten Tomatoes is my criteria for TV series.
    Sci-Fi aayathu kondu oru chaanchaattam undaayirunnu. But dropped it when I read that Blade Runner is an major influence.
    I'm not a fan of Blade Runner. Watched the original version, Director's cut, and the re-released version. Onnum ishttappettilla.

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Surajmr View Post
    BLACK LIGHTNING 3rd episode aayi.
    Ippol interest level koodi because they weaved a superhero-origin-story inside it which was cool.

FK Visitor

WESTWORLD Season 2 is coming!

Teaser trailer out now.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L4MWjxIhtg