• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 267 of 323 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3229

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

Signal (Korean, Netflix)

Right when the opening credits start and you hear that morbidly beautiful song 'I will forget you', you know that this isn't going to be your habitual cop show. The ensemble performances reel the viewer in, while the style, vision and direction make it hard to turn away. Compelling, poignant and unapologetically twisted, Signal is one of the most accomplished works of this century.

Up there with my favourites

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Person of interest
    Line of duty
    Orphan black
    Blacklist

Sinner is more of a psychological drama. Broadchurch is good but not fast paced like the shows you mentioned.
    I watched Line of duty season 1, though the initial episodes caught my attention, the final 2 episodes were sheer disappointment. I expected suspense or wow moments and couldn't find any. What about blacklist? Should i try that or is it of the same pattern?

Panchayat (Prime) - Good one, kure thrillersinte idayil inganathe straight forward ayitulla remote village stories rasamanu,'swadesh' oke kanumbo ulloru feel.
    കടന്നു പോയവര്* നമുക്കിടയില്തന്നെയുണ്ട്* ,തീക്ഷ്ണമായി ആഗ്രഹിച്ചാല്* നമുക്കവരെ കാണാന്* കഴിയും പകലില്* നക്ഷത്രങ്ങളെ പോലെ

Quote Originally Posted by mithukuttan View Post
    Orphan black wasn't so suspense oriented i watched 4 episodes, same with person of interest. Will try the remaininh ones
    Person of interest gets better season after season. The central storyline is something worth watching and the episodic stories also get better. Orphan black has lots of twists later on and story also is weird. 😄

Quote Originally Posted by mithukuttan View Post
    I watched Line of duty season 1, though the initial episodes caught my attention, the final 2 episodes were sheer disappointment. I expected suspense or wow moments and couldn't find any. What about blacklist? Should i try that or is it of the same pattern?
    I have been watching blacklist since it started. It gets repetitive midway but there are good mysteries in between and season 1 is very good. Thing is it has like 20 eps per season so binge watching won't be the same experience that i had. Maybe try first season. You may like it.

Binge watched ''The Affair''...completed 2 seasons in no time...superb writing and performance...but the real beauty is the use of silence between the dialogues. Realized that the first season won Golden Globe competing against Game of Thrones and House of Cards...

I have been watching blacklist since it started. It gets repetitive midway but there are good mysteries in between and season 1 is very good. Thing is it has like 20 eps per season so binge watching won't be the same experience that i had. Maybe try first season. You may like it.
    Started with blacklist, this is something ive been looking for. Second episode was master class. The plot twist was wow kind. But post that no major plot shake hasnt happened yet. Im watching it tho, waiting for answers. Thanks for recommending, do recommend these kind of racy twistful shows

8. Likes Kenny liked this post

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Season 7 - Can't get any better
    Jake Peralta & Gang, They are still in great form

Quote Originally Posted by Cinemalover View Post
    Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Season 7 - Can't get any better
    Jake Peralta & Gang, They are still in great form
    Terrific finish to a very good season. For me,last season was kind of disappointing...this time they really turned it up.. 👏

Terrific finish to a very good season. For me,last season was kind of disappointing...this time they really turned it up.. ��
    I'm totally in love with this show. For some reason which I still can't figure out, Jake Peralta slowly and gradually turned out to be my Spirit Human. Andy Samberg has been effortlessly nailing it since S01E01
    Last edited by Cinemalover; 04-27-2020 at 12:28 AM.