• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 293 of 323 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3230

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Masscool View Post
    Thanks ... Mysterious illness and Sun light issue ennokke paranjappo I thought of vampires ... This is something else I guess... Will watch..
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Lucifer 1 to 4: one time watchable.. ആദ്യത്തെ ഒന്ന് രണ്ട് സീസണ് ശേഷം ഒരേ കഥ തന്നെ പുതിയ പുതിയ കുപ്പിയിലാക്കി പറയുന്നു.. ബൈബിൾ ക്യാരക്ടേർസിനെ കൂട്ടുപിടിച്ച് ഒരു മാതിരി പൈങ്കിളി സീരിയൽ നിലവാരത്തിലേക്ക് താഴുന്നു!

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ShahSM View Post
    Lucifer 1 to 4: one time watchable.. ആദ്യത്തെ ഒന്ന് രണ്ട് സീസണ് ശേഷം ഒരേ കഥ തന്നെ പുതിയ പുതിയ കുപ്പിയിലാക്കി പറയുന്നു.. ബൈബിൾ ക്യാരക്ടേർസിനെ കൂട്ടുപിടിച്ച് ഒരു മാതിരി പൈങ്കിളി സീരിയൽ നിലവാരത്തിലേക്ക് താഴുന്നു!

Ini athilum mosham aanu ... S06 onnum sahikkan pattilla....
    BTW, have you tried Evil ...? It is really good..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Brooklyn Nine-Nine ( Season 8 )

Brooklyn Nine-Nine's final season is a touching tribute to the show and a fitting enough farewell to one of TVs favorite ensemble. The finale deals with brave themes and relevant topics, but it never stopped being funny and heartwarming, and the finale was comfortingly consistent with the series as a whole.

Jake Peralta and the 99th precinct have my whole heart! ❤️

Nine-Nine :)

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    BTW, have you tried Evil ...? It is really good..
    Thanks for this.. ആദ്യം കാണാൻ മടിച്ചിരുന്നു Rating 8 ൽ താഴെ ആയതോണ്ട്.. episode 4 ആണ് ഏറ്റവും ഇഷ്ടപ്പെട്ടത്, ശരിക്കും ടച്ചിങ്ങ് ആണ് Ericൻ്റ story.. അതിൽ പറയുന്ന ചില കാര്യങ്ങൾ നമുക്ക് തന്നെ പേടിയാവും, ഉദാഹരണത്തിന് കുട്ടികൾക്ക് മാത്രം കേൾക്കാൻ പറ്റുന്ന ശബ്ദം (ഉള്ളതാണോ ഇല്ലാത്തതാണോ എന്ന് ആർക്കറിയാം)!

ചെറിയ loose end ഒക്കെയുണ്ട്, Byron Duke ൻ്റ ആത്മഹത്യയും ep10 ലെ online xmas song ഉം അവർ എല്ലാ അർത്ഥത്തിലും സോൾവ് ചെയ്യുന്നില്ല, അടുത്ത സീസണിൽ അതൊക്കെ കവർ ചെയ്യുമെന്ന് പ്രതീക്ഷിക്കുന്നു!

Hope they dont milk it by dragging too many seasons..

Quote Originally Posted by ShahSM View Post
    Thanks for this.. ആദ്യം കാണാൻ മടിച്ചിരുന്നു Rating 8 ൽ താഴെ ആയതോണ്ട്.. episode 4 ആണ് ഏറ്റവും ഇഷ്ടപ്പെട്ടത്, ശരിക്കും ടച്ചിങ്ങ് ആണ് Ericൻ്റ story.. അതിൽ പറയുന്ന ചില കാര്യങ്ങൾ നമുക്ക് തന്നെ പേടിയാവും, ഉദാഹരണത്തിന് കുട്ടികൾക്ക് മാത്രം കേൾക്കാൻ പറ്റുന്ന ശബ്ദം (ഉള്ളതാണോ ഇല്ലാത്തതാണോ എന്ന് ആർക്കറിയാം)!

ചെറിയ loose end ഒക്കെയുണ്ട്, Byron Duke ൻ്റ ആത്മഹത്യയും ep10 ലെ online xmas song ഉം അവർ എല്ലാ അർത്ഥത്തിലും സോൾവ് ചെയ്യുന്നില്ല, അടുത്ത സീസണിൽ അതൊക്കെ കവർ ചെയ്യുമെന്ന് പ്രതീക്ഷിക്കുന്നു!

Hope they dont milk it by dragging too many seasons..

Its true ... http://csef.usc.edu/History/2011/Projects/J0711.pdf
    They are not solving everything because they want us to keep guessing everything is super natural or just natural events, which can be explained rationally ...
    Last edited by Naradhan; 09-17-2021 at 09:45 PM.
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Sex Education (Season 3)

Sex Education still rings true in a remarkable third season that interweaves humour and drama with the series' signature authenticity. It never once shies away from the hard truth, and it is what makes the show, despite its over-the-top comedic moments, so emotionally grounded.

Filled with heart, humor, and a huge dose of reality, Season 3 is as good as you want it to be! ❤️

Squid Game (Korean, 2021)

Thrilling and superbly acted, Squid Game captures the dramatic violence, raw emotion, and ambitious scope of its exciting premise. It's not a masterpiece, but Squid Game proves to be a promising start to what will no doubt become the next beloved mega-series of Netflix.

Worth bingeing! ❤️