View Poll Results: Your Favourite TV Series [MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL]

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dexter

    12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

    18 37.50%
  • Friends

    16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

    15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

    8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

    18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

    13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

    4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

    14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

    15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 231 of 233 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2327

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

  1. #2301
    FK Citizen Cinemalover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ernakulam
    Posts
    17,514

    Default


    "I'm just an extremely accomplished murderer who spent my adult life successfully evading capture"

    Ed Kemper

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Barney Stinson is nothing short of true inspiration

  2. #2302
    FK Citizen Cinemalover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ernakulam
    Posts
    17,514

    Default

    Mindhunter

    Mindhunter is not the prosaic nail-biter that one would expect from this genre,it is more of a rooted and compelling crime drama that deeply indulges you.This is unarguably one of the finest series you would come across,do watch and experience.

    The arousing finale makes you wait for the next season,such a terrific culmination to a spellbinding season 1

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Barney Stinson is nothing short of true inspiration

  3. Likes Surajmr liked this post
  4. #2303

    Default

    started with The Punisher & Peaky Blinders S04.
    guys, anything else worth watching?
    The FUTURE is BLUE

  5. #2304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    started with The Punisher & Peaky Blinders S04.
    guys, anything else worth watching?
    top of the lake kandathaayirikkum alle? im onto ep 5.. moshamillaa.. oru duroohatha undu
    inganathe mysteries ishtamaa.. the killing and broadchurch polathe

  6. Likes Perumthachan liked this post
  7. #2305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hsalihba View Post
    top of the lake kandathaayirikkum alle? im onto ep 5.. moshamillaa.. oru duroohatha undu inganathe mysteries ishtamaa.. the killing and broadchurch polathe
    kandittilla bhai... murder investigation kure kandu... mindhunternu shesham aake oru varalcha feeling... ineem kurachu naal vere genre try cheyyaamenu vechu...
    bose: dead/alive. arinjukaanum. webseries. 9 episodes. 20-25 minutes long per episode. indian historical filmsnte standard vechu thakartthittundu...
    The FUTURE is BLUE

  8. Likes hsalihba liked this post
  9. #2306
    FK Visitor Dasettan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    kottayam
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Watching German series DARK.
    Mystery thriller.
    Reached ep 6..oru kidilan item.mind bending
    Everything is perfect in this 😍

    Never miss this one. highly recommended.


    Sent from my SM-G615F using Tapatalk

  10. Likes hsalihba liked this post
  11. #2307
    FK Visitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Kochi
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    started with The Punisher & Peaky Blinders S04.
    guys, anything else worth watching?
    Watched GODLESS:Miniseries.
    A true western which I enjoyed after a log time.
    Characters, actors, performances, framing, BG ellaam kollaam.
    Its got only 7 episodes. So happy binge watching.

    Rotten tomatoes Critics Consensus: Vistas and violence root Godless firmly in traditional Western territory, but its female-driven ensemble sets it apart in a male-dominated genre.

  12. #2308
    FK Visitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Kochi
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasettan View Post
    Watching German series DARK.
    Mystery thriller.
    Reached ep 6..oru kidilan item.mind bending
    Everything is perfect in this 

    Never miss this one. highly recommended.
    Ithinte torrent kure divasamaayi njaan thappunnu.
    From where did you see it? Directly in Netflix? I don't have subscription :(
    Torrent link undenkil plss share...

  13. #2309
    FK Visitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Kochi
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surajmr View Post
    Ithinte torrent kure divasamaayi njaan thappunnu.
    From where did you see it? Directly in Netflix? I don't have subscription :(
    Torrent link undenkil plss share...
    Torrents kitti.. from rarbg

  14. #2310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surajmr View Post
    Watched GODLESS:Miniseries. A true western which I enjoyed after a log time. Characters, actors, performances, framing, BG ellaam kollaam. Its got only 7 episodes. So happy binge watching. Rotten tomatoes Critics Consensus: Vistas and violence root Godless firmly in traditional Western territory, but its female-driven ensemble sets it apart in a male-dominated genre.
    enikku westerns adhikam thaalparyam thonnaarilla... ennittum steven soderbergh production plus positive reviews vaayichu sthithikku ithu kanaan thudangi...
    entho enikku ishtapettilla... 5 episodes kandu... bakki kanaan thonniyilla...
    jeff daniels oru menacing villain aayittu thonniyilla...
    pinne, the turbulences faced by the characters athra impress cheythilla...
    the final confrontation between the hero and villain... athilekku ethaanulla proceedings didn't quite get a hold on me...
    The FUTURE is BLUE

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •