• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 243 of 323 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 3229

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

FK SULTHAN

THE LOOMING TOWER. Based on the true story. For the Americans, UBL, who started off as an ally for overthrowing the Soviet threat from Afghanistan, has now turned into a threat. al-Qaeda is slowing shaping up in the African countries. UBL is a Saudi national being protected by Pakistan and Afghanistan, three countries that America and its President Clinton, who is battling the Monica Lewinsky case, wouldn't want to disrupt relations with. The whole series works out between the agents of the two counter-terrorism units, the I49 Squad of FBI in New York and Alec Station of CIA in Washington DC. The Bureau, like our IB, is concerned with internal matters while the Agency, like our R&AW is about the external forces. And they don't like one another. The series explains that, if not for the rivalry between these 2 units, al-Qaeda and UBL might not have become a threat... and 9/11 probably wouldn't even have taken place. Really enjoyed the pacing of the series. Must-watch for those who like such subjects.

4. Likes hsalihba liked this post

the looming tower kandu kazhinjappo manasilaaya kaaryangal... cold war nilanilkkunna kaalathu 1978il afghanistan communist party avide bharanathil varunnu... party nadapilaakkiya radical modernisation aviduthe orthodox muslim populationu ishtapettilla... valarnnu vanna anti-government groupsne americayum saudi arabiayum pakistanum support cheythu... saudi arabiyile construction empire aaya binladen groupile angamaaya 19 vayasukaaran usama bin laden yudhathil americayodoppam pankedukkunnu... avasaanam 90's thudakkathil sovietukaaru afghanistan vidunnu... athukazhinjulla 10 varsham, soviet communist russiayekaal valiya visham aanu israelne support cheyunna oil fieldnuvendi iran-iraq vishayam ithrem vashalaakkiya capitalist america ennu muslims manasilaakunnu... orukaalathu americayodoppam ninnu sovietsne purathaakkiya usama, afghanistanil ninnu americaye purathakkaan nokkunnu... ithiloode uyarnnu vanna america-saudi relationsile rift illathakkaan america kidanju parishremikkunnu... monica lewisnky caseil ninnu americayude shredha thirichu vidaan clinton government al-qaedayude ethire yudham prekhyaapikkunnu ennaa america-saudi relations kooduthal vashalakaathirikaan onnum cheyunnilla... enthinadhikam, world trade centre thakarnnukazhinjulla commissionte munnil condoleeza rice kallam parayunnu, usama alla al-qaeda oru threat aayirunnu ennariyilaayirunnu ennu... 2 manikoor kazhinju randaamathe tower idinju veenappo secretary of defence donald rumsfeld kuttapeduthiyathu saddam husseinem iraqinem... churukki paranjaa, america thanne paalootti valarthiyittu avasanaam kuthu ekkendi vannu...

Even if you're a god, betrayal is the only truth. Presenting Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Saif Ali Khan and Radhika Apte in the Netflix original series, Sacred Games. Premieres July 6 2018.
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Breaking Bad

I really don't know how to put it in words, but, in short, Breaking Bad is spellbinding.

One of the greatest TV Series ❤️

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

8. Likes PunchHaaji, Assassin 45 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Cinemalover View Post
    Breaking Bad

I really don't know how to put it in words, but, in short, Breaking Bad is spellbinding.

One of the greatest TV Series ❤️

BB pakaram BB mathram♥️

Sent from my SM-G615F using Tapatalk

Started with 'True Detective' !

True Detective

Two brilliant performers, a compelling narrative comprising of great drama and quality thrills, and top-notch production values - True Detective is a riveting experience.

Seldom does a TV Series work on so many counts and at such different levels, True Detective is a masterpiece ❤️.

Sherlock

Season 1 - An absolutely intriguing narrative, top-notch production values, and of course, Bennedict Cumberbatch's riveting portrayal of Sherlock Holmes

Superb Stuff !