• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 315 of 323 FirstFirst ... 215265305313314315316317 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3230

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

Quote Originally Posted by ballu View Post
    evvida kandathu ?

Koreansinte variety kandu kannum thalli erippu annu
    ethu genre eduthalum athil ella possibilitiesum evaru explore cheyundu...fantasy, thriller, historical ...they have so much to offer.

fantasy ethu pole exploit cheytha vere oru language endavilla...puttinu peera pole annu evaru fantasy elements explore cheyunathu...chilathu okke silly ayitu thonum ...pakshe atratholam avaru ella options nokundu ...ghostine kaanunna lead character, nuna parayan pattatha lead character, kannil nokiyal future predict cheyan pattunna character ...time travel pinne thalangum vilanghum undu

I was just thinking we have such a diversified culture and are yet to tap in cinema/series ..nagaland ulpade ulla north eastern statesil etartholam history,myths okke undavum ...and most of the indians are clueless about it ...why don't they think of such possibilities
    Njan Korean series online free ayitu kitunna kure sites undallo angane kandatha..like kissasain..

2. Likes ballu liked this post

The Last of Us (Season 1)

Atmospheric, tense and definitely not for the faint-hearted, The Last of Us is a brilliant show that relies on its ability to surprise within its predictable constraints. Unarguably, this one easily ranks among the all-time greatest video game adaptations.
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

Succession s04e01 :

Roy family is back with a bang !!!

The best running show at the moment - dialogues are sharp and funny, characters are real, acting is perfect.

All hail Jesse Armstrong 🙇

To those who are still doubtful to watch this - let's play a game called "Boar On The Floor" 👽

Harry Potter vedi oke theernille?? 🤣🤣

Ethrennum paranj valich neettan....

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Bhai View Post
    Succession s04e01 :

Roy family is back with a bang !!!

The best running show at the moment - dialogues are sharp and funny, characters are real, acting is perfect.

All hail Jesse Armstrong 

To those who are still doubtful to watch this - let's play a game called "Boar On The Floor" 
    Favourite series anu....hotstaril streaming illathondu 4th season kanan pattiyilla....
    കടന്നു പോയവര്* നമുക്കിടയില്തന്നെയുണ്ട്* ,തീക്ഷ്ണമായി ആഗ്രഹിച്ചാല്* നമുക്കവരെ കാണാന്* കഴിയും പകലില്* നക്ഷത്രങ്ങളെ പോലെ

8. Likes Ali Bhai liked this post

Episode 3 of season 4 is one of the best tv episode ever put on television screen.....do watch it.......
    Quote Originally Posted by reader View Post
    Favourite series anu....hotstaril streaming illathondu 4th season kanan pattiyilla....

Since succession is ending soon, I was searching for shows that has really good dialogues and well written characters..... And I have found "House of cards"...

For one reason or other I have been avoiding this show for too long, and today I have finished it's first episode and it's pretty good. This is exactly my type of show.
    Will binge it soon......

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Bhai View Post
    Since succession is ending soon, I was searching for shows that has really good dialogues and well written characters..... And I have found "House of cards"...

For one reason or other I have been avoiding this show for too long, and today I have finished it's first episode and it's pretty good. This is exactly my type of show.
    Will binge it soon......
    first 2 seasons kidu aanu,pinne pora....
    കടന്നു പോയവര്* നമുക്കിടയില്തന്നെയുണ്ട്* ,തീക്ഷ്ണമായി ആഗ്രഹിച്ചാല്* നമുക്കവരെ കാണാന്* കഴിയും പകലില്* നക്ഷത്രങ്ങളെ പോലെ

12. Likes Ali Bhai liked this post