• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 233 of 323 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3229

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

Quote Originally Posted by Dasettan View Post
    Pinnallaa

Sent from my SM-G615F using Tapatalk
    or maybe we have enough villains in the real world (that is our country)....we don't need any aliens or supernatural villains....americayil onnum adhikam villains kanilla...most of them are good people
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by firecrown View Post
    or maybe we have enough villains in the real world (that is our country)....we don't need any aliens or supernatural villains....americayil onnum adhikam villains kanilla...most of them are good people
    Athaayirikkum main reason lol

Dark (German TV Series)

Getting mindfucked by a TV Series is not a common scenario,well the latest venture by Netflix does that with ease.Dark is extremely complex and perplexing,nevertheless it is the most startling,ingenious and puzzling TV Series that one would come across.

The pulsating and emotionally gripping finale was indeed the finest episode

Redefines the term 'Mind-Bending'

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

4. Likes Surajmr liked this post

https://youtu.be/5ELQ6u_5YYM

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Dasettan View Post
    https://youtu.be/5ELQ6u_5YYM

Eagerly waiting for this one. The early reviews are all good.
    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/bl...r/s04/reviews/

Started with 'The Big Bang Theory'

Finished the first 2 seasons - Rollicking Comedy, Ultimate Laugh Riot

Mohanlal | SRK | Prithviraj | Dulquer | Ranbir | Vijay

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Cinemalover View Post
    Started with 'The Big Bang Theory'

Finished the first 2 seasons - Rollicking Comedy, Ultimate Laugh Riot

11 seasons aayittum decent aayi pokunna show. Originality undu. Kurachu Physics-il interest ullavarkku this is the best comedy series available out there.
    But old format comedy aanu with the 'background laughs' for each comic line.
    I like it better than 'How I met your mother'.

FK Visitor

Watched 'ALIAS GRACE' (Miniseries).
    It's a drama based on the novel by Margaret Atwood. Her another novel was made into the TV series 'The Handmaiden's tale' which was really fantastic.
    This one was just ok for me. It has only 6 episodes and received good reviews, but didn't move me much.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    superheroes onnum nammude naattil elkkilla... maximum poya mundumadakki meeshapiri items... reason is we like our movies grounded to reality... fantasy aane satire vare maximum... zombie movies don't have wide acceptance in hollywood itself, i mean the amount of movies made in that genre is very few... post-apocalyptic aavishyapedunna set, vfx ithonnum nammude budgetil thaangilla... as for animation, no producer would put his money up for it... bollywood tried and failed and i do appreciate them for going beyond mythology but still it failed then how would our small industry?
    PAndu Meena oru interviewil parayunnundu ... Malayalikal pakka realistic aanennu ... Thante abhinayam kandu Sibi Malayil athu tone down cheyyaan pranaju ennu .... Kaaranam ithu audience-nu dhahikkilla ennu ....
    Malayalikal eppolum ingane thanne aanu .... Mattu languagesil ulla kathy nammal kayyadichu sweekarikkum ... Ennaal nammude swantham thattakathil aa parippu vevikkoola ... Atleast ee adutha kaalam vare angane aayirunnu ... 2000 muthal ingottulla cinemakalude nilavaara-thakarcha nammude tolerance level kootty ennu thanne parayaam ... Allenkil Pulimurugan onnum inngane hit aavilla.... At best an avg aakenda padamaayirunnu ....
    Santhosh Pandit's maiden venture-um nammal kayyadichu passaakki ....
    Even nammude TVyilum aa mattangal kandu thudangiyittundu .... Anya bhasha fantasy items kudumba prekshkar randu kayyum neettiyaanu sweekarikkunnathu ....
    Malayalikalude marunna taste kandittu thanne aanu Odiyan okke irangunnathu .... Who knows what will happen .. Athu jayichaal atharam padangalude oru kuthozhukku pratheekshikkaam .... Malayalam oru big budget industry aayi maarum ....
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Quote Originally Posted by Surajmr View Post

11 seasons aayittum decent aayi pokunna show. Originality undu. Kurachu Physics-il interest ullavarkku this is the best comedy series available out there.
    But old format comedy aanu with the 'background laughs' for each comic line.
    I like it better than 'How I met your mother'.
    The difference between the "Laugh-Machine" in friends and BBT is that Friend's seems realistic and not forced ... While Big Bang's Laughs are monotonous and tedious. The series began with a bang with genuine comedies... By the time it reached its 4th season the show reached its saturation point of no return ...
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...