• Dexter

12 25.00%
  • Sherlock

18 37.50%
  • Friends

16 33.33%
  • The Big bang theory

15 31.25%
  • Walking dead/Supernatural/Once Upon a Time/The Vampire Diaries/True Blood/American horror story

8 16.67%
  • Game of thrones/Prison Break/Justified/Homeland/The Sopranos/The X-Files/Deadwood

18 37.50%
  • Breaking Bad/Spartacus/Fringe/Doctor Who/House of Cards/Grey's Anatomy/Californication/Arrow

13 27.08%
  • The Office/Seinfeld/Arrested Dev/Curb Your Enthusiasm/Thats 70's Show/30 Rock/Parks & Recreation

4 8.33%
  • How i met your mother/Modern family/Suits/Community/Two and a Half Men/Freaks and geeks/Wonder years

14 29.17%
  • Mr Bean/Psych/Chuck/24/House M.D/Castle/CSI/New Girl/Family Guy/IASIP/Small wonder[or any other]

15 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 296 of 323 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3230

Thread: ◄TV Shows/Series - Recommendations & Reviews ►

The Chestnut Man

Crime investigation thriller.. Nothing new story wise, but the nordic setting/good performances and overall mood keeps you engaged.. ithiri slow placed aanu, so need some patience.. lastil suspense reveal was little underwhelming..
    Overall a decent watch..!!

Don't F**K with Cats: Hunting An Internet Killer Cats (Netflix, 2019)

Tense, chilling and extremely well-directed, Don't F**k with Cats is one of the most gripping and thought-provoking true crime docuseries that has been produced by Netflix to date.

Brilliant!

Only Murders in the Building

It is crazy, fun and funny !! Two oldies and a teenager trying to solver a murder ? Is there even a murder ? I mean, can the police go wrong ? After all, they considered it a suicide - an open and shut case ...

9/10
    When truth is a fantasy, reality lies ..
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Quote Originally Posted by Naradhan View Post
    Only Murders in the Building

It is crazy, fun and funny !! Two oldies and a teenager trying to solver a murder ? Is there even a murder ? I mean, can the police go wrong ? After all, they considered it a suicide - an open and shut case ...

9/10
    started superbly and held on really well but the ending was bafflingly ordinary.
    still, a very good show.
    Be kind, rewind.

Succession season 3 is on. very, very good.
    Be kind, rewind.

Arcane

Anybody watching this ?? This animation series is getting rave reviews ...
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Agreed. Succession is a gem.. performances and writing 🔥🔥
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Succession season 3 is on. very, very good.

8. Likes Dylan liked this post

The Wheel of Time S01E01:

As an ardent fan of WOT, I was excited when Amazon decided to make it a series. I was sure Amazon has the financial backing to undertake this herculean task. You see, the WOT is a 14 book series, if you ignore the prologue, each around a 1000 pages and with too many characters and plots. So I waited with fluttering heart to the unveiling of the first 3 episodes. I'll even admit losing a bit of sleep yesterday. Then today, i.e., Nov 19, 2021, arrived !!

Comfort seating - check
    Mobile in silent mode - check
    Snacks for 3 hrs - check.

With t-trembling hands I clicked the link .... And behold, the episode started playing .... After 3hrs. 1st episode is done. No, the 1st episode is not 3hrs. It just took me 3 hrs to complete it. Not only the series is faithless to the books, it is down right bland. The makers decided to deviate from the original content to suit the sensibilities of the modern world. They changed the 3 Ta'veren to 4, to include a woman. They also included a sub plot of Perrin mistakenly killing his wife in the First episode itself. Now, I know Perrin's is a broody character. But you don't need to reinforce it with a new subplot !! And Aes Sedai cannot heal herself, you doofus !!

Sorry .... Just take it as ramblings of a disappointed fan ... Well, that's it, I'm not watching any other episodes.

5/10
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

Arcane S01

Stunning visuals, beautiful character progression, fantastic story ... you name it. Arcane ticks every box. Those who play League of Legends may better appreciate the lore than me, but it will not hinder anyone's appreciation. The story details the origins of two iconic League champions, set in the utopian Piltover and the oppressed underground of Zaun. A visually stunning masterpiece....

10/10
    Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...

11. Likes hsalihba liked this post

Na
    rayana ..
    . Narayana ...