Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies & Gentleman...an Udaips review..!!!

Default Ladies & Gentleman...an Udaips review..!!!

Theater - Bangalore Cinepolis

My first review in Fk was of Siddiques last film and I titled it as 'Borady Guard' ...Now I am writing a review after a long time.. I was thoroughly disappointed after watching this Siddique-Mohanlal movie..Expectations were high when the movie was announced..Later it settled down as the reports suggested its made in a hurry, to release for the festival season.. Anyway I didn expected it to be such a damp squib..!!!!

There is no point in explaining the story details now. I would like to tell few points about the actors in this movie, who made it a miserable watch..

1. Meera Jasmine - It seems like she is too desperate to prove that she is still young and beautiful. Her make-up man should get an Oscar for his brilliant work..!!!! Its not a surprise that there are a lot of Meera haters in FK and other forums. The most irritating part of this movie is her presence. Thankfully it is restricted to a few scenes
    2. Krish J Sathar - Another star kid, who just dont know what acting is all about. Its easy for such people to get into movies, but this guy has wasted a great opportunity. His dubbing too is very much pathetic
    3. Padmapriya - Another heroin who is too desperate to prove that she is young. After her 'hotless' item song in Batchelor Party, here comes another bad performance. Her makeup man also should be given some appreciation, especially for that fantastic wig..!!!!
    4. Krishnakumar - He proved that he is good only for tele serials, where you need to over act and deliver dialogues in a more dramatic way... His achayan accent adds the frustration for the viewers

Now...a word about Lalettan... His performance is being rated as one of the positives about this movie..But I felt that he was a bit over the top in most of the scenes..His face expression remains the same for most part of the movie. He should stop trying to do the so called 'old Mohanlal' antics and try to be a 'brand new Mohanlal'. Otherwise he will soon loose his fanfare and charisma.... Being a Lal fan, I am thoroughly disappointed with his performance... Hopefully he will comeback strong with some real good and meaningful roles..

Finally...a humble request to Ashirwad Cinemas...Please stop 'manufacturing' such forced projects...Let the film makers come to you with projects rather than forcing them to do movies with prefixed release dates... This is what I felt after watching few of their recent movies

Verdict : Biggest disappointment of the year..!!!

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanx udaips....

true...good review

thanks...........................
    For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

Thanks udaipeeeeeeee

Thanks Udaip....

Thanks udaips. Nice review.

FK Manikyam

Thnx Udaips.................

Welcome all...

Quote Originally Posted by critic View Post
    Thanks udaips. Nice review.
    thanks critic...