Page 68 of 233 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: lılı★AADUJEEVITHAM★ılıl ■ Prithviraj ■ Blessy ■ ARR ■ EPIC CINEMATIC MASTERPIECE ■

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    FK Visitor

Privthi's dedication apaaram

Quote Originally Posted by TYSON View Post

we need such actors, i think now a days prithvi want to do movies out of the box. hope this movie will come out good, if good, it will be a world class by its subject, and a challenging role to prithvi.
    Last edited by veiwer; 02-26-2020 at 09:16 PM. Reason: spelinfg

but same time why people leaking this type of pictures, let it come out when the crew want it.

No word !! Salute for this dedication ..

Really waiting to watch Aadu Jeevitham............

Blessy - Prithvi two talented guys.............

Dont care about the box office for this type of movies.........its all precious gifts for Malayala Film Industry and we need this types of movies time to time

Quote Originally Posted by frincekjoseph View Post
    Really waiting to watch Aadu Jeevitham............

Blessy - Prithvi two talented guys.............

Dont care about the box office for this type of movies.........its all precious gifts for Malayala Film Industry and we need this types of movies time to time
    Box officilim hit aavanam. Pucca offbeat films mathramayurunnu pandokke flop aairunnath. Ippo vannu vannu ella nalla padangalum flop aavunna oru kaalamanu. Ini athin anuvadikaruth

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXI View Post
    The crash diet and your three-month break is for Aadujeevitham. What about its character Najeeb appealed to you the most ?

I am not a very pious person, but there is something about Najeeb's staunch focus on faith that I kind of understand. I guess my focus is mostly cinema and work. Supriya would tell you that when I am at work, I am only tuned in to that and nobody can talk to me. I get that with Najeeb's faith. Also, the very interesting angle about thing is that for three years if a human communicates and interacts more with animals than men, who do you become one amongst? It's an interesting physical, physiological and spiritual journey for the character. I hope all that comes through in the film and my performance. It's a big film and we are taking a zero-compromise approach for the film. I resume filming for Aadujeevitham from beginning of March till September in Jordan, Egypt and some portions in India. Every other film will start only after that.

◄|███|██|█| PRITHVIRAJ |█|★|█| News Updates |█|██|███|►
    Nice. Prithviraj attempting a Christian Bale style transformation. Pwoli. Waiting for this✌

Quote Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
    High hopes on this movie!
    Prithviyude orupaadu nalla cinemakal eeyide vannitundenkilum ayalude acting paramavadhi puratheduthathu celluloid aanenna thonniyitulle...enm n vimaanamoke nalla perfo aanelum celluloidile character arc kidu aayitu cheythu..from a naive,good hearted youngster to an old person filled with regrets. Blessy epolum ayalde leadine max utilise cheyum...n with a dedicated prithvi, this would be awesome.