Page 1 of 895 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: lılı Lailaa O Lailaa ılıl Mohanlal - Joshiy - Suresh Nair - Amala Paul ★

Default lılı Lailaa O Lailaa ılıl Mohanlal - Joshiy - Suresh Nair - Amala Paul ★

Cast & Crew -

• Direction - Joshiy
    • Banner - Fine Cut Entertainments
    • Producer - Santhosh Kottayi, Bijou Antony & Preeta Nair
    • Cast - Mohanlal, Amala Paul, Sathya Raj, Kainaat Arora, Joy Mathew, Rahul Dev, Remya Nambeeshan, Vijay Menon, Junaid Sheikh etc...
    • Sreenplay & Writen by - Suresh Nair
    • Music - Gopi Sundar
    • Cinematographer - S. Lokanathan
    • Editor - Shyam Sasidharan

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwxpjzyLFA

Last edited by Jo Johnson; 05-15-2015 at 12:08 AM.

2. Likes Gafoorkadosth liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    Last edited by Jo Johnson; 05-15-2015 at 12:08 AM.

`Kahaani' scribe Suresh Nair to pen Mohanlal-Joshiy film

The recent change in Mollywood has surely made way for several talented Malayali filmmakers to return to Kerala to make their dream movie. Of these none would probably match the hype and expectation of the planned project that will bring together three giants in the film industry - Mohanlal, Joshiy and Kahaani scribe Suresh Nair.

Confirming the project, Suresh tells us, "I have signed up for a film with Mohanlal. I'm very excited about the film because he's my favourite actor. I've pretty much grown up seeing his movies."
    The scriptwriter, whose next project will be the Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif-starrer Bang Bang, tells us that he had met with Mohanlal during his visit to Kochi last year at the sets of Ladies and Gentleman.

"Director Siddique was kind enough to arrange a meeting with Lal sir and we had a long chat about several things especially about doing a project together. But at that time I honestly was not looking for writing a Malayalam movie as I had too much on my hands with the Hindi projects," he says.
    So what changed his mind? "When the producers of the film approached me saying that they have dates of a Mohanlal and Joshiy project; that really tempted me. There's Mohanlal, who I think is one of the greatest actors we have, and a veteran like Joshiy, who is still able to pull off superhits like Run Babby Run and Twenty 20, and I didn't have to think twice," beams Suresh, whose next releases would be the Zanjeer remake and D-Day.
    Interestingly, it's Pranavam Menon, a long-time associate and friend of Mohanlal, who had managed to get the big guns together for the project that has already got industry insiders talking about high remake rights, especially with the last few projects of the megastar, including `Ladies and Gentleman' and `Grandmaster', fetching record prices.
    About the story of the film, Suresh explains that he only has a thread in mind which he has bounced off Joshiy but is yet to find time to develop it because of several upcoming Hindi projects including Sujoy Ghosh's `Badla' and Kerala, a thriller set in the state.
    Having penned movies such as `Kahaani' as well as superstar films including `Singh is Kinng', ask him the difference in handling these scripts and Suresh explains, "In a script-driven film like `Kahaani', you know you can tweak the story to do justice but while doing a superstar movie, you have to keep in mind the star's image and we have to cater to certain audience."
    So what can we expect from the Malayalam project? "The idea is to do a superstar movie as well as bring out a movie with a great story. See even we worked on `Kahaani', it was something we believed in and the fact that it became such a huge hit surprised us also," he explains. "For me, I want to see the combination of Mohanlal the actor as well as the star in an entertaining film that will have the audience keep coming back for more."

You can produce Mohanlal's upcoming Movie which is directed by veteran Joshiy. Kahani fame Suresh Nair is penning the screenplay. The movie charted as christmas release is implementing a new type of production technique that malayalam cinema has never witnessed. The idea, croud equity funding, which has already succeeded in foreign countries has finally reached to malayalam industry. It is a kind of share market, which also follows the same rules and regulations.

Fine Cut Entertainments, started by three Gulf settled malayalees, Santosh Kottayi, Baiju Antony and Preetha Nair are behind this venture. A funder can invest up to 5 Lakhs for this project. Initially funder will get share certificate. Then as per the perfomance in box office he will get the profit. He can also take part in their next production venture.

Makers claim that like any other investment, Investment in film industry has also got its own risks. But they are expecting interests from movie passionates and well wishers. They also said that unexpected feedbacks came from fb friends and movie buffs.
    Last edited by Laleattan; 11-19-2013 at 11:02 AM.

ithu confirmed anno

all d best.......

all the best..

Second chance..?

adutha vishuvinu nokkiyal mathi..!!
    ee varasham enthayalum lalettanu pokkanu..adutha varsham kidukkanum chance undu..!!

'Kahaani' had story and screenplay by 6-7 writers among which one was Suresh Nair. Thats all. Individually he has written 'Salaam-e-Ishq', 'Singh is King', 'Action Replay', 'London Dreams'. Mostly high-profile entertainers.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    adutha vishuvinu nokkiyal mathi..!!
    ee varasham enthayalum lalettanu pokkanu..adutha varsham kidukkanum chance undu..!!
    angane onnum parayalle...
    oru BB kittiyaal pazhaya form-il thirichethum...