Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Left Right Left, Honey Bee & ABCD- My Reviews

Default Left Right Left, Honey Bee & ABCD- My Reviews

Theater: TVM- Kairali
    Show: 6.15 pm, June 23rd 2013

To start off with, I don't know much about politics and I just go through some main news in paper & media. But Left Right left has haunted me and create some kind of a feeling. One thing I can say after watching this movie- Murali Gopi & Arun Kumar did not come up with a fluke in their previous outing 'Ee Adutha Kaalathu'.

Biggest positive- Top class performances from all the actors including the ones who did small roles.. Indrajith as vattu jayan can be easily rated as his best role till date. Dialog delivery, emotions, the looks etc everything was so natural. Murali Gopy was fine but the ones who played the role of Kaitheri Sahadevan, Indrajith's mother & Lena were brilliant.

Murali Gopi's scripting was solid with some cracking dialogues and fine character development for the 3 major characters. Arun Kumar's direction was fine and he should be lucky to get superb scripts in all his 3 movies. Gopi Sundar's BGM was top class and anthem theme song was also good. With so much positives, I could not find time to figure out any negatives in between.

Verdict: Highly Recommended
    ************************************************** **********************************************

Movie: Honey Bee
    Show: 2.30 pm, June 22nd 2013

Lal Jr's debut movie as a director is a decent effort but still he could have tried to create humor without depending on toilet jokes or double meaning dialogs.

Honey Bee is not a bad movie and it's entertaining filled with comedy, romance, chases but still it's more of a movie which will be fine to watch with a gang of friends. It's not on the lines of TVM Lodge but still we may find it odd to watch it with families. Anyways, there were lots of lady audiences also to watch the movie.

It's the trio of Baburaj- Sreenath Bhasi and the one who played Amro who holds the movie with a better performance compared to others. Asif Ali was ok still there are lots of scope for improvement especially in drunkard acts and emotional scenes. Bhavana looked cute while Archana Kavi did not have much to perform.

On the whole, Honey Bee does not bore you but could have been better.

Verdict: Average time-pass stuff
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *************

Movie: ABCD
    Show: 10 am, June 20 2013

Martin Prakatt has struck again in his 2nd movie 'ABCD' with Dulqur after making an impressive debut with his father Mammootty in 'Best Actor'. The story may not be something new, but on the whole it was neatly packaged to a fine entertainer.

Dulqur easily got into the role as John and his english accent was superb and perfectly matched the american born desi role. His combination with Jacob Gregory worked big time who made an impressive debut as Kora.

Intial US portion were little boring but as soon as they reach India, the movie gotinto the groove and there were no boring moments after that. Certain one-liners were totally
    hilarious still the new generation elements of toilet jokes were there.

Gopi Sundar' music and BGM were ok with Johny song & it's background score used in between being very good. I liked the climax and it was something different than expected.

Verdict: Entertainer

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks iyer
    Today's Gold rate: https://www.gold.co.uk/gold-price/gold-price-today/

Today's exchange rate: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

Today's Drishyam final collection : www.pushpullservice.com

thanks sethu...........

LRL innum tvm HF...thankz iyyer..

Thanks for the review....................

thanks iyer..
    <a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>

Thanks Iyyer....

LRL..

Thanks Iyer

Thanks Iyer..

welcome all