Page 381 of 693 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 6927

Thread: 💝 Fitness/Health : Discussions ❤️🩹👩🏻⚕️

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    it is so refreshing to know that this thread is not just politics for you.
    I was responding to political comments of antham commies like u..take back to pages ...to understand that peole need some common sense...not expecting much from antham s like u.....

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    I was responding to political comments of antham commies like u..take back to pages ...to understand that peole need some common sense...not expecting much from antham s like u.....
    its good to know atleast you have common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    Majority of your posts in this thread is based only political angle.
    And from your posts it give us feel that u are not happy that spread doesn’t happen in initially in Kerala.
    Now community spread happens and it seems u are relaxed now .

May be my feeling only seeing your posts

5. Likes Perumthachan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Veiwer11 View Post
    Majority of your posts in this thread is based only political angle. And from your posts it give us feel that u are not happy that spread doesn’t happen in initially in Kerala.
    Now community spread happens and it seems u are relaxed now . May be my feeling only seeing your posts
    to escape infraction or ban or deletion of posts, he uses a whole cycle of deceit... first he will put up some posts about the latest covid 19 developments around the world, so and so happened in usa, such and such happened in canada and blah blah... then the next post will be about the technical problems the world faces with the virus... the third post will be about how other states in india are struggling... and the final post, which is why he starts the whole process in the first place, it will be to criticize kerala government and then spread sadistic pessimistic thoughts... when he talks about the world, he forgets most of the countries are struggling, when he talks about india, he chooses to forget india is struggling, but when he talks about kerala, he makes it sure to point out that kerala is struggling... it all started from the day foreign media praised the kerala model, he just could not digest it... can expect him to maintain the steam till the next elections... and the balls to say he is not political... just a hypocrite facade... whatever he says can be found if you google the net, i don't understand the sadistic satisfaction he derives in posting it in here and trying to spread fear and proclaiming that it is all the government's fault if not political...

7. Likes Veiwer11 liked this post

to escape infraction or ban or deletion of posts, he uses a whole cycle of deceit... first he will put up some posts about the latest covid 19 developments around the world, so and so happened in usa, such and such happened in canada and blah blah... then the next post will be about the technical problems the world faces with the virus... the third post will be about how other states in india are struggling... and the final post, which is why he starts the whole process in the first place, it will be to criticize kerala government and then spread sadistic pessimistic thoughts... when he talks about the world, he forgets most of the countries are struggling, when he talks about india, he chooses to forget india is struggling, but when he talks about kerala, he makes it sure to point out that kerala is struggling... it all started from the day foreign media praised the kerala model, he just could not digest it... can expect him to maintain the steam till the next elections... and the balls to say he is not political... just a hypocrite facade... whatever he says can be found if you google the net, i don't understand the sadistic satisfaction he derives in posting it in here and trying to spread fear and proclaiming that it is all the government's fault if not political...
    Very well said ... I was saying it from day 1 and The moderator was just silent like our main stream North Indian media...,,
    VAMOS ARGENTINA
    VAMOS MESSIVAMOS MARADONA
    http://fat.gfycat.com/FinishedGenuineGar.webm

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Every action has opposite reactions nighal thallum nammalu reality parayum ....
    pakshe ningal vimarshikuka mathrame cheyunullu, just like an opposition party.

reality ennu parayumbol nammal parayogikatha koodi kanakiledukanam.
    koodathe covid ee lock down ilatha samayath ethra nal control cheythu nirthan avum,
    perticularly our neighbouring state karnataka, tamilnadu ithrayum casukal varumbol?
    oridathu control cheyyumbol mattoridathu cluster formation undavum.

Quote Originally Posted by veiwer View Post
    pakshe ningal vimarshikuka mathrame cheyunullu, just like an opposition party.

reality ennu parayumbol nammal parayogikatha koodi kanakiledukanam.
    koodathe covid ee lock down ilatha samayath ethra nal control cheythu nirthan avum,
    perticularly our neighbouring state karnataka, tamilnadu ithrayum casukal varumbol?
    oridathu control cheyyumbol mattoridathu cluster formation undavum.
    The problems start with compares why you do that we are an another league...if there is a debate all of us praise does have sense no one is perfect some one oppose let them do we are open society you can counter thats the beauty ...5 varsham munne wayanadan active ayirunnu oru post polum opposite allathe kanilla alu ippol active alla Parliament election kazhinju munghi arelum pullinye ithu pole kuttam koodi akramicho nighal eppol parayunna perfect example vachuthat's the difference ... Tolerance is being patient, understanding and accepting of anything different. An example of tolerance is Hindu,Muslims, Christians and Athiests being friends.
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Veiwer11 View Post
    Majority of your posts in this thread is based only political angle.
    And from your posts it give us feel that u are not happy that spread doesn’t happen in initially in Kerala.
    Now community spread happens and it seems u are relaxed now .

May be my feeling only seeing your posts
    That is because your thoughts are based on politics ...I know commies ara intolerant with criticism...so you will naturaly feel that...if u are telling that I am relaxed with community spread in kerala I can't help I have whole family in kerala including aged parents with medical conditions ..I am worried ....I know kerla done good start ...I told it here ..go back to pages .I even said pinarayi deserve a second term....that comment will be here some where in thread ..then from lock down kerala lost direction...I know what is happening in different parts of world ...huge under testing alone was sufficient to destroy everything..I said in again ànd again ...but commies hate it ...I criticised other states also including gujarat ...I understand you live abroad can u tell kerala response is a model for world especially since may ..?

Quote Originally Posted by vishnu vardhan View Post
    Very well said ... I was saying it from day 1 and The moderator was just silent like our main stream North Indian media...,,
    This thread is just for pleasing antham like u...I now only know that sorry ...

its good to know atleast you have common sense.
    Before dragING some thing to politics ..think have some logic or not in criticism.. ..I know everybody have own political angle..I too....but usually tolerance level of those in the left side of spectrum is very poor....