Page 405 of 693 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455505 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 6927

Thread: 💝 Fitness/Health : Discussions ❤️🩹👩🏻⚕️

still no answer to my question...

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Mortality rate koodathathil ulla chilarude vishamam kanamello ee threadil kashtam thanne...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    ഇവനൊക്കെ ഇങ്ങനെ ചെയ്യുന്നതിൽ എന്തോ സുഖവാനോ കിട്ടുന്നേ? ഒള്ള കള്ള കണക്കും കൊണ്ട് വന്നോളും, എന്നിട്ടു ചോദിക്കുമ്പോ ബബ്ബബ്ബബ്ബ...
    Nilavil keralam Motham eniku ariyilaaaa...but Kannur test cheyyan ready ayavare polum health dept mind cheyunnila....

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JAWAN View Post
    Nilavil keralam Motham eniku ariyilaaaa...but Kannur test cheyyan ready ayavare polum health dept mind cheyunnila....

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk
    actually there is a protocol for health department to decide whom to test.

but i think now govt given sanction to do antigen test in private clinic ( for 625) poeple can do that test too.
    rather than waiting for all members to get infection and symptoms beter to do test early too.

daily oru 50000 test nadaththae namukku engane control cheyyananu.

Quote Originally Posted by veiwer View Post
    actually there is a protocol for health department to decide whom to test.

but i think now govt given sanction to do antigen test in private clinic ( for 625) poeple can do that test too.
    rather than waiting for all members to get infection and symptoms beter to do test early too.

daily oru 50000 test nadaththae namukku engane control cheyyananu.
    ടെസ്റ്റ് റിസൾട്ട് കിട്ടുന്നതിനുള്ള കാലതാമസമാണ് ഇപ്പോൾ വലിയൊരു പ്രശ്നം.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    better not to waste time spreading lies... in this age of archive technology, you are telling me you cannot find a piece of news you saw just two days back... not a visual of it anywhere, not an article about it anywhere... come on, admit it, your hatred got the better of your senses... if not, provide me with a credible evidence that 30 covid related deaths that occurred last week were smothered...
    Go and celebrate with laddu and jilebi..you already said that is u r culture ..I am not crazy to record live telecast of tv tp gI've proof .I already got an idea of your culture and thinking ...mere time waste ...difficult to argue with people with such mentality...

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    China undakki vittathu eghne aghoshikathirikkum ...alppam enklilum desasneham undenkill ethonnum aghosikilla nammude pattalakar bordarill marichappo ithe smilykal Facebook polulla midium vazhi kandirunnu...
    Exactly ..people won't learn until their family is affected ...difficult to argue with brain washed people ...they will keep repeating same thing...less testing less covid policy is not going to work ...but their argument is that people requesting for more test to see more cases ..more transparency means want to see more death...how pathe tic is their thinking ....wherever did high testing is done covid was in full control in 2 months ...

Now where I live positivity rate is less than 0.5 % consistent...from movie theaters to tourists attractions to night clubs bars ..all are open ..still daily many peole coming from usa ..still outbreak are managed by very high testing and isolation of all cases very early ....no politics most of state govt are right wing conservative party doing a very good job ..fully supported by left wing liberal party at federal level...a key factor ia extermly high level of testing to break clusters and outbreaks ...in kerala request for testing or anything good is considered as political and then claim as best by comparing with 2 or 3 places which are worst affected....in my province population is 1cr plus testing 30 to 40 k per day ..positive cases 50 to 150 per day ..that makes positivity well below 0.5 %...testing is key believe or not...

let us discuss whether any positive updates on vaccine.... Why fighting among us!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    Go and celebrate with laddu and jilebi..you already said that is u r culture ..I am not crazy to record live telecast of tv tp gI've proof .I already got an idea of your culture and thinking ...mere time waste ...difficult to argue with people with such mentality...
    You said 30 deaths went unreported. I am asking you proof for that. Why cannot you provide it?