Page 407 of 693 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 6927

Thread: 💝 Fitness/Health : Discussions ❤️🩹👩🏻⚕️

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    You said 30 deaths went unreported. I am asking you proof for that. Why cannot you provide it?
    Read today’s Manorama online new today if you can read Malayalam it clearly say all dead people who are already covid positive are again tested after death in virology lab..this is done Kerala only ..some areas they do covid test after death if they are not tested before ..but in Kerala they do it for those already confirmed positive in every 48 hrs repeat test ..if you don’t believe talk to any body in health dept in Kerala regarding that ..what is the motive of this unique Kerala only thing...there were ness reports that almost 30 covid deaths are not included in list last week itself due this..I saw it in live tv ..you believe it or not that is upto you

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    Read today’s Manorama online new today if you can read Malayalam it clearly say all dead people who are already covid positive are again tested after death in virology lab..this is done Kerala only ..some areas they do covid test after death if they are not tested before ..but in Kerala they do it for those already confirmed positive in every 48 hrs repeat test ..if you don’t believe talk to any body in health dept in Kerala regarding that ..what is the motive of this unique Kerala only thing...there were ness reports that almost 30 covid deaths are not included in list last week itself due this..I saw it in live tv ..you believe it or not that is upto you
    the evidence for this is what i am asking you. why are still beating around the bush?
    you saw a report. show me that report, print or visual, that is what i am asking you. why cannot you answer a simple question?

the evidence for this is what i am asking you. why are still beating around the bush?
    you saw a report. show me that report, print or visual, that is what i am asking you. why cannot you answer a simple question?
    Why are you hanhingon 30 ...now it will be much more than that...today covid death is 9 ..govt list 1...because of unique kerala strategy..just look tomorow or any day many of them won't be in list because false negetive results from pcr after death...I again told u I saw in live tv .I dint record it...if u don't believe that is upto you...I don't want to convince you...

Indiyil ippol daily 60k vachanu vardana ee pokkanel Braziline marikidannu second position ethum vaccine vannillenkill US neyum overtake cheyyum....
    King is always king 🤴 ...

മനോരമ:

ജൂലൈ 28: മുൻ ദിവസങ്ങളിലെ മരണം സർക്കാർ ഇന്നലെ സ്ഥിരീകരിച്ചു. ഇതോടെ ഔദ്യോഗിക മരണ സംഖ്യാ 63 ആയി. എന്നാൽ എറണാകുളം (3), കണ്ണൂർ (2), ആലപ്പുഴ (1), ഇടുക്കി (1), മലപ്പുറം (1), കാസർകോട് (1) ജില്ലകളിലായി മരണം കൂടി ഇന്നലെ റിപ്പോർട്ട് ചെയ്തു. ഇതോടെ അനൗദ്യോഗിക മരണസംഖ്യ 86 ആയി.

ജൂലൈ 29: ഇന്നലെ മരിച്ചതിൽ 4 പേരെക്കൂടി സർക്കാർ കോവിഡ് കണക്കിൽ ഉൾപ്പെടുത്തി. എറണാകുളം (1), കാസർകോട് (1),ആലപ്പുഴ (1), തിരുവനതപുരം(1), എന്നിവരാണിത്. ഇതോടെ ഔദ്യോഗിക കണക്ക് 67 ആയി - (അനൗദ്യോഗിക കണക്ക് പറഞ്ഞിട്ടില്ല)

ജൂലൈ 30: സർക്കാർ കണക്കു 68 ആയി. - (അനൗദ്യോഗിക കണക്ക് പറഞ്ഞിട്ടില്ല)

ജൂലൈ 31: ഇന്നലെ മരിച്ച കോഴിക്കോട് (1), കഴിഞ്ഞ ആഴ്ച മരിച്ച എറണാകുളം (1) എന്നിവരുൾപ്പെടെ സംസ്ഥാനത്തു കോവിഡ് മരണം 70 ആയി. - (അനൗദ്യോഗിക കണക്ക് പറഞ്ഞിട്ടില്ല)

ആഗസ്റ്റ് 1: കഴിഞ്ഞ ദിവസങ്ങളിൽ മരിച്ചവരിൽ 3 മരണങ്ങൾ സർക്കാർ സ്ഥിരീകരിച്ചു. ഇതോടെ സംസ്ഥാനത്തു കോവിഡ് മരണം 73 ആയി - (അനൗദ്യോഗിക കണക്ക് പറഞ്ഞിട്ടില്ല)

മനോരമയുടെ അനൗദ്യോഗിക കണക്ക് ആണല്ലോ ഏറ്റവും വാസ്തവം. മനോരമയുടെ ഏതു റിപ്പോർട്ടിന്റെ അടിസ്ഥാനത്തിലാണ് അനൗദ്യോഗിക മരണസംഖ്യ 100 ആയി എന്ന് പറയുന്നത്. മനോരമയിൽ കഴിഞ്ഞ ആഴ്ചയിൽ എവിടെയാണ് 30 പേര് മരിച്ചത് സർക്കാർ ഒളിപ്പിച്ചു എന്ന് പറഞ്ഞിരിക്കുന്നത്. അതല്ല അങ്ങനെ ഏതെങ്കിലും വാർത്ത വന്നിട്ടുണ്ടെങ്കിൽ തെളിവ് കാണിക്കാനേ ഞാൻ ആവിശ്യപെടുന്നുള്ളു. എന്തുകൊണ്ട് മനോരമ പോലും തുടർന്നുള്ള ദിവസങ്ങളിൽ അനൗദ്യോഗിക കണക്കുകൾ പ്രഖ്യാപിച്ചില്ല. മനോരമയ്ക്ക് ഈ സർക്കാരിനെ പേടിയാണെന്ന് പറയരുത്.

100 കടക്കില്ല എന്നൊന്നും ഞാൻ പറയുന്നില്ല, കടക്കല്ലേ എന്നാണ് ആഗ്രഹം, അത് ഈ സർക്കാർ പൊങ്ങച്ചം കാണിക്കാൻ വേണ്ടിയൊന്നുമല്ല, മനുഷ്യത്വം ഉള്ളതുകൊണ്ടാണ്. അതിന്റെ ഇടയിൽ തെളിവില്ലാത്ത കണക്കും ഒറ്റദിവസംകൊണ്ടു മാഞ്ഞുപോയ റിപ്പോർട്ടും പൊക്കിപ്പിടിച്ചു മരണസംഖ്യ എങ്ങനെയെങ്കിലും സെഞ്ചുറി അടിക്കാൻ വ്യെഗ്രത ചിലര് കാണിക്കുന്നത്, അത് കൃമികടിയാ.

Why are you hanhingon 30 ...now it will be much more than that...today covid death is 9 ..govt list 1...because of unique kerala strategy..just look tomorow or any day many of them won't be in list because false negetive results from pcr after death...I again told u I saw in live tv .I dint record it...if u don't believe that is upto you...I don't want to convince you...
    why am i hanging on 30? you are the one who said that figure. why? i will tell you. when the count was 70, your 30 would have made it a 100. that's why. now i am asking you to give proof of that. what is stopping you from giving me a credible proof?

8. Likes Dr Roy liked this post

why am i hanging on 30? you are the one who said that figure. why? i will tell you. when the count was 70, your 30 would have made it a 100. that's why. now i am asking you to give proof of that. what is stopping you from giving me a credible proof?
    Lol.vadhi prathiyayi

പതിനൊന്നു മാസം പ്രായമുള്ള കുഞ്ഞ് ഉൾപ്പെടെ കേരളത്തിൽ ഞായറാഴ്ച കോവിഡ് ബാധിച്ച് മരിച്ചവരുടെ എണ്ണം ഒൻപത...

Read more at: https://www.manoramaonline.com/news/...2-08-2020.html..today official 1 ..media report is 9..
    if u are so curious just from today count the difference between govt list and media report of covid confirmed deaths ..one day doesn’t matter ..do it for 1week 2 week or more ..I told u I don’t record live tv...I watched it on asianetnews live...you don’t need to believe it...30 rough number I heard it in tv last week ..I don’t care u believe or not...

Last edited by Canada man; 08-02-2020 at 08:30 PM.

പതിനൊന്നു മാസം പ്രായമുള്ള കുഞ്ഞ് ഉൾപ്പെടെ കേരളത്തിൽ ഞായറാഴ്ച കോവിഡ് ബാധിച്ച് മരിച്ചവരുടെ എണ്ണം ഒൻപത... Read more at: https://www.manoramaonline.com/news/...2-08-2020.html..today official 1 ..media report is 9.. if u are so curious just from today count the difference between govt list and media report of covid confirmed deaths ..one day doesn’t matter ..do it for 1week 2 week or more ..I told u I don’t record live tv...I watched it on asianetnews live...you don’t need to believe it...30 rough number I heard it in tv last week ..I don’t care u believe or not...
    after a whole day of not being able to find any evidence, now 30 is a rough number for you.
    if you find joy in making up rough numbers regarding people dying of an epidemic, i sincerely suggest you take up some other hobby.

after a whole day of not being able to find any evidence, now 30 is a rough number for you.
    if you find joy in making up rough numbers regarding people dying of an epidemic, i sincerely suggest you take up some other hobby.
    I watched it in live tv..I told again u don’t believe ..that is it..today alone difference is 9 and 1 Between govt list and media report..if u are so curious u keep watching ...bets it in coming days ..I don’t care any way in number ..I just said here what I watched...you can make it study material as celebration with Jilebi is tradition for u...