Page 479 of 693 FirstFirst ... 379429469477478479480481489529579 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 6927

Thread: 💝 Fitness/Health : Discussions ❤️🩹👩🏻⚕️

Covid-19: Five states reporting rise in active cases, says govt data

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...hUsmlkkbJ.html

The top five states showing a rise are Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana and Rajasthan.

The five top states that have registered a decline, meaning those that have shown a significant improvement, are Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, and West Bengal.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Actually ee COVID vannal van pblm aano...nammude okke cousins familiyil ellarkkum vannu poi...one week manam/ruji ariyillarunnu....atre ullu...ellarum parayunnathu...helathy aayavarkku prasnam onnum illa ennanu...futuril enthenkilum issues?

Quote Originally Posted by number1fan View Post
    Wow what??????????????????????..you live in your fantasy world....As per you fan boys, anything and everything is conspiracy theory against your political GODs.Anyone in right mind would not believe a POS like Tr**p will lose an opportunity to take credit even if he doesn't deserve. Just see his actions during his presidency or before that. He is the most corrupted and dishonest person ever lived in the universe.

If it happened(i dont believe any of it), then how do we rate him and his admin? They cant even get one thing right? Are they just dummies hammered by everyone else in this world. Tr**p is most morally corrupt person who always tries to blame other for his incapability (also try to get credit which is not his). He is a total failure and got into power just by igniting conservative base against other political parties using race, color and nationality (just like what is currently happening in India).
    Who lives in fantasy world...you didnt say anything about vaccination trail data delay which i said...you just get some lies from cnn and nbc and vomit ig here ..biggest failed states in usa for covid is new york and california who are managed by your dream democrtas ..majority of covid death haopened there ..people are running away from democrat run failed states...next precident elwction democrat states like new york california illinois all are losing 10 electoral votes while states like texas and florida are getting additional 10..becuase people are running away from failed democrat states and populations declines there...you are blaming trump for all failiars of in incompetente democrat run states...it is state govt who do what needed for them.
    Like here in canada federal govt done nothing in covid control..it is state govt who are doing everything for covid....it usa biggest dumps are democrat run states jn covid control...that why democrats lose seats in us congress election in even in new york and california...

Pfizer and moderna vaccines may not reach India for long long time due to 3 reasons..
    1 India don’t have any contract with them while all rich coutries in west have contract with them for more than billion doses ..so they can’t supply outside soon ..second is they are very costly upto 50 $ per shot..all vaccines are 2 shots ..so India can not afford it..plus they need extreme low temperature like - 70 which is not practicable..but in future if an Indian company make collaboration to make them in India it can come cheap ..though low temperature storage can be issue...but these all things will take long time...India s best bet was Oxford vaccine but its efficacy is very low and reported some adverse effects in different part of world,,

Due for bihar elections, prime minister narendra modi promises 'everyone will get corona vaccination'.
    While launching the bjp manifesto in bihar before the elections, union minister nirmala sitharaman promises, 'everyone will get free corona vaccination.'
    yesterday, the central government says it 'never thought of providing corona vaccination for everyone'.

- അഭിമാനം തോന്നുന്ന നിമിഷങ്ങൾ...

നടി നിഖില വിമലിന്റെ പിതാവ് അന്തരിച്ചു. കോവിഡ് ബാധിച്ച് പരിയാരം മെഡിക്കല്* കോളജില്* ചികിത്സയിലായിരുന്നു. ഹൃദയാഘാതമാണ് മരണകാരണം.

https://www.mathrubhumi.com/movies-m...d-19-1.5252199

FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    Who lives in fantasy world...you didnt say anything about vaccination trail data delay which i said...you just get some lies from cnn and nbc and vomit ig here ..biggest failed states in usa for covid is new york and california who are managed by your dream democrtas ..majority of covid death haopened there ..people are running away from democrat run failed states...next precident elwction democrat states like new york california illinois all are losing 10 electoral votes while states like texas and florida are getting additional 10..becuase people are running away from failed democrat states and populations declines there...you are blaming trump for all failiars of in incompetente democrat run states...it is state govt who do what needed for them.<br>
    Like here in canada federal govt done nothing in covid control..it is state govt who are doing everything for covid....it usa biggest dumps are democrat run states jn covid control...that why democrats lose seats in us congress election in even in new york and california...
    <br>

Wow....what a lot of bulls...What "my democrats"???. Again you "ass"uming everything and spread conspiracy if you cant prove anything..classic fanatic...Just think about the stupidity of the statements....As per everyone T***p is the most powerful man in the world. But cant even control his party, family or anything in his country. As per these fanatics whatever failure is because others. Nothing is their fault. T***p tried everything to remain in power, which even a third world country politician will not do. He made USA even worse than a third world country by showcasing how selfish and stupid are Americans in handling covid and other crisis. He doesn't have any regards for other's life, instigating hatred against minorities, pocketing millions of dollars from the covid stimulus, mocking veterans, finding loopholes in government rules (tax and bankruptcy) to not pay taxes, conducting large rallies &amp; parties spreading covid to tens of thousands of people, even killing thousands, continuously lying about anything and everything.

Talking about covid numbers???. California, New York and Illinios are actually trying to protect their people. Many rules they tried to implement to protect people are overthrown because of Republicans going to courts. Even though many of these states are governed by Democrats, the legislative is controlled by republican and they will immediately go to court if Democratic governors trying to enforce restrictions to save people. Also these "Republicans" and so called T***p fanatics don't follow the rules and care about other's life. Look at videos showing their actions in rallies and how they intimidate people wearing masks and trying to follow the rules. In USA Florida, Texas, Georgia, South Dakota and North Dakota are managed badly and they are literally trying to kill people. At some point republican governors in these states even asked people to not wear masks. They also showcase these&nbsp; atrocity in public my mocking masks, social distancing and other guidelines recommended by experts. If you look at the per-capita numbers, high numbers are from the states which did not follow the proper guidelines. East-cost states, near to New York was affected in the beginning when no proper treatment plans were available. But after May all of them got it under control but many people died till May as they couldn't come up with good treatments. But some the other states would have saved thousands of lives if they properly followed guidelines.

You talking about people fleeing states. Hahaha. Because of T***p record number of people (thousands) are fleeing from the country (USA) itself. From the best country in the world, USA has become one of the worst under T***p.

I was not intending to change you when i replied before. I dont have an illusion that a fanboy like you, similar to the stubborn & non-sensical supporters in USA will ever change their mind. You keep liking him and his actions. I will never support any of his action because of his "intention" behind it. This man never do anything for others unless it benefit him or his family. No further comment from me in this subject.
    Last edited by number1fan; 12-03-2020 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by number1fan View Post
    <br>

Wow....what a lot of bulls...What "my democrats"???. Again you "ass"uming everything and spread conspiracy if you cant prove anything..classic fanatic...Just think about the stupidity of the statements....As per everyone T***p is the most powerful man in the world. But cant even control his party, family or anything in his country. As per these fanatics whatever failure is because others. Nothing is their fault. T***p tried everything to remain in power, which even a third world country politician will not do. He made USA even worse than a third world country by showcasing how selfish and stupid are Americans in handling covid and other crisis. He doesn't have any regards for other's life, instigating hatred against minorities, pocketing millions of dollars from the covid stimulus, mocking veterans, finding loopholes in government rules (tax and bankruptcy) to not pay taxes, conducting large rallies &amp; parties spreading covid to tens of thousands of people, even killing thousands, continuously lying about anything and everything.

Talking about covid numbers???. California, New York and Illinios are actually trying to protect their people. Many rules they tried to implement to protect people are overthrown because of Republicans going to courts. Even though many of these states are governed by Democrats, the legislative is controlled by republican and they will immediately go to court if Democratic governors trying to enforce restrictions to save people. Also these "Republicans" and so called T***p fanatics don't follow the rules and care about other's life. Look at videos showing their actions in rallies and how they intimidate people wearing masks and trying to follow the rules. In USA Florida, Texas, Georgia, South Dakota and North Dakota are managed badly and they are literally trying to kill people. At some point republican governors in these states even asked people to not wear masks. They also showcase these&nbsp; atrocity in public my mocking masks, social distancing and other guidelines recommended by experts. If you look at the per-capita numbers, high numbers are from the states which did not follow the proper guidelines. East-cost states, near to New York was affected in the beginning when no proper treatment plans were available. But after May all of them got it under control but many people died till May as they couldn't come up with good treatments. But some the other states would have saved thousands of lives if they properly followed guidelines.

You talking about people fleeing states. Hahaha. Because of T***p record number of people (thousands) are fleeing from the country (USA) itself. From the best country in the world, USA has become one of the worst under T***p.

I was not intending to change you when i replied before. I dont have an illusion that a fanboy like you, similar to the stubborn & non-sensical supporters in USA will ever change their mind. You keep liking him and his actions. I will never support any of his action because of his "intention" behind it. This man never do anything for others unless it benefit him or his family. No further comment from me in this subject.
    It is a fact that lions majority of covid deaths happned in democratic run failed states...rest os bla bla ..when democrats are doing peaceful riots and peaceful murders in middle of pandemic as per cnn what else any body can expect...now usa came up with good most effevtive vaccine ..hypocrites like new york gov cumo dont want vaccine aa trump is still precident...these people have zero care for people dying...just blame others for their own big big failers..