Page 491 of 693 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501541591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 6927

Thread: 💝 Fitness/Health : Discussions ❤️🩹👩🏻⚕️

Can someone in a non biased manner list down the actions Govt took to bring down the numbers in those states where drastic improvement is seen?

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    High numbers earlier was because every country had. Our government wants to prove that the peak is over and.

I find it difficult to believe these things. In Tamil Nadu the daily figures were 6k or 7k and suddenly it came down to 1000 and 500. And in Maharashtra were the daily figures touched 20K the figures came down to 3k or 2k.

And that too when only people in Kerala stick to protocols to a certain extent by wearing masks while other states do not even follow protocols. Is it some sort of miracle which is happening there?

The problem with you NRI's is that you rely on sites like Marunadan Malayali and try to project Kerala in a bad light. Statistics is not correct.

Whatever you argue hard to believe that India has only 10K covid cases and out of that 6K is in Kerala.

They are trying to hide the facts because they want to avoid another lockdown in India and elections are coming up.

Also from your DP in this forum I can understand why you are arguing? So I feel there is no point in going forward however much I say you are going to stick to your opinion
    You should be realy ashamed of judging others...you found my dp offensive...you think i read marunadan malayali...i fact i never...i constatly check my data from govt data from covid19.org portal..if u say suddenly cases decreased in other states means u never ever contantly checked it...it was a very slow decrease in other states...like any other part of world...you go to covid wolrdometer check any coutry u will see how quickly waves are coming dowm in every country..then u may say even western countries are not reporting amy thing honestly...if u think only kerala keeep covid protocol..sorry to say u live in a well ...when i go out if i put my mask even little down people report it.......kerala is the only area in whole world where covid numbers never came down even after several months ...or else tell me a single coutry or state in anywhere in world where covid numbers never come down for months and months......then why it is happening in only in kerala ..3 rwasons..1 restrictuons withdrwan well before numbers coming down...2 antigen testing 80 % of total which give false negetive which in turn people spreading..it...other areas still main is pcr test which is accurate 3 ..fear gone from people mind as govt give wrong figures of death ...as govt alrwady said they wont count those dying with pre medical condition and post covid complication...i have 45 year old friend who died in kerala whose name is not list becuse he died of complication later...

Quote Originally Posted by MamBlr View Post
    Can someone in a non biased manner list down the actions Govt took to bring down the numbers in those states where drastic improvement is seen?
    So other states are lucky to have waves started early and then numbers coming down they withdraw restrictions...while kerala started wave little late but before numbers coming down all restrictions are gone one by one
    ...that is not science ...here in canada case and positivity is less than kerala...but they say untill number gone below 1000 positivity below 2% and hospitilisation very low ..they wont withdraw restriction ...they say that is the scientific advice they get to stop spread....i saw some wedding video s including my realtive in kerala ..i didnt look like pandemic ...big gathering ..no mask ..no social distancing ...second reduce antigen testing which give false negetive..which will make more spread...

If you see Kerala in isolation, this observation/point is correct.
    My only confusion is that Bangalore rules/system/care is much worse compared to Kerala and the numbers do not match.
    (i can not talk about any other places, because i visit Kerala and I stay in Bangalore)

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    So other states are lucky to have waves started early and then numbers coming down they withdraw restrictions...while kerala started wave little late but before numbers coming down all restrictions are gone one by one
    ...that is not science ...here in canada case and positivity is less than kerala...but they say untill number gone below 1000 positivity below 2% and hospitilisation very low ..they wont withdraw restriction ...they say that is the scientific advice they get to stop spread....i saw some wedding video s including my realtive in kerala ..i didnt look like pandemic ...big gathering ..no mask ..no social distancing ...second reduce antigen testing which give false negetive..which will make more spread...

Quote Originally Posted by MamBlr View Post
    If you see Kerala in isolation, this observation/point is correct.
    My only confusion is that Bangalore rules/system/care is much worse compared to Kerala and the numbers do not match.
    (i can not talk about any other places, because i visit Kerala and I stay in Bangalore)
    Rather than control i think reason is those area s like banglore have big outbreak early and and when restrictions are gone numbers already low ...but kerala also withdraw resstriction at same time but at that time kerala was still high number ..so naturaly spread didnt stop ..as u said although banglore are worse in rule there is not enough local cases to have a big and sustained spread...may be good number of people in banglore have some immunity to slow spread...but kerala as a state whole like a city..so even in villages spreas happening like now...another reason may be very high preference for antigen testing which give lot of false negetive which makes spread even faster...

Today also almost 50 % total cases in india from kerala alone...

Coronavirus vaccine doses given per 100 people.

Israel: 38%
    UAE: 23%
    UK: 8.6%
    US: 5.7%
    Denmark: 3.2%
    Italy: 2.1%
    Portugal: 2%
    Canada: 2%
    Germany: 1.7%
    Turkey: 1.4%
    France: 1.4%
    China: 1%
    Saudi: 0.8%
    Russia: 0.6%
    Mexico: 0.4%
    Brazil: 0.2%
    India: 0.1%

6960 Cases Today In Kerala..

Test Positivity Rate : 11.40%

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

Today also more than 50 % of cases in india came from kerala ...all other indian states less than 2 % positivity ..most of kerala s neighboring states have positivity less than 1 % ..while kerala still above 10 %...but as per nyayeekarana thozhilalis only kerala good...all other states and countries are fake bad and crap..even if kerla govt death number is true..it second hieghest in india considering population...still no control...i repeat it is 6 months since wave started in kerala ..it never came down...still all restrictions are gone....i challenge commies here to say a single country or state in world where covid number never came down for such a long time..