Page 508 of 693 FirstFirst ... 8408458498506507508509510518558608 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 6927

Thread: 💝 Fitness/Health : Discussions ❤️🩹👩🏻⚕️

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts
    FK Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    few weeks back when i expressed my opinion that theatres should not be opened to full capacity, you were supporting it considering the workforce behind the running of theatres.. going by that same criteria, aren't there people who make a living out of the conducting of festivals too?
    I strongly support meaningful restrictions and it is necessary for this out of control pandemic. In real world they save thousands of lives. But why should only a section of people suffer when the government who is setting these restrictions are not following it (or bending them for their own selfish reasons). When government or politicians encourage tens of thousands of people to attend their rallies without any restrictions why should they not go to a theatre with 100 or 200 capacity or they should not attend temple, church or mosque with far less number of people? When politicians/film fraternities/famous conduct weddings attended by thousands of people, why should common man not allowed (or restricted) their wedding? There are many incidents reported when a politician (especially ruling party) is not following covid rules, government doesn't take any actions. But they don't have any shame in putting blame on the new wave of cases to NRIs..REALL????

തിരുവനന്തപുരം: കൊവിഡിന്*റെ രണ്ടാം തരംഗത്തിൽ വിറങ്ങലിച്ച് നിൽക്കുന്ന സംസ്ഥാനം കൂടുതൽ നിയന്ത്രണങ്ങളിലേക്ക് നീങ്ങുന്നു. പൊതുപരിപാടികളിൽ പങ്കെടുക്കുന്നവരുടെ എണ്ണത്തിൽ വീണ്ടും നിയന്ത്രണം വരുന്നു. പരമാവധി 50 മുതൽ 100 പേർ വരെ മാത്രമേ ഇനി പൊതുപരിപാടികളിൽ പങ്കെടുക്കാവൂ. ആർടിപിസിആർ ടെസ്റ്റിൽ നെഗറ്റീവായവരോ, വാക്സീൻ രണ്ട് ഡോസും എടുത്തവരോ മാത്രമേ ഇനി ഷോപ്പിംഗ് മാളുകളിൽ പ്രവേശിക്കാവൂ.

Theatre Occupancy Reduced To 30%

2 Lakhs & Counting..

Few weeks back everything else was going on in full swing except for theatres in full capacity. So why was this double standard only for theatres? And thrissur pooram is not like movies. If it is conducted this year like they do normally Iam sure not a single person in Kerala will be spared from the pandemic..

And now I support the govt decision to restrict the entry to 30% because again the covid situation is worsening. But Iam saying there should be other restrictions too like no jaadhas, gatherings, marriages , festivals. We cannot put the entire Kerala population at risk because of selfish interests of politicians and devaswom people.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    few weeks back when i expressed my opinion that theatres should not be opened to full capacity, you were supporting it considering the workforce behind the running of theatres.. going by that same criteria, aren't there people who make a living out of the conducting of festivals too?

Quote Originally Posted by Akhil krishnan View Post
    Theatre Occupancy Reduced To 30%Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk
    Nale muthal Second show cancelled ennum kelkunnundu...

Quote Originally Posted by Sree Tcr View Post
    Nale muthal Second show cancelled ennum kelkunnundu...
    Second show cancelled . 9pm close cheyanam . 30% delhiyil aanu not in kerala .