Page 364 of 693 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 6926

Thread: Fitness/Health ..>>>👑🦠CORONA🦠👑 discussions : 😷COVID-19🤒

Quote Originally Posted by Veiwer11 View Post
    I was answering for your comment long time back.
    From unknown source it started few days back.
    As per definition by IMI once cluster formation started of positive cases it is the symptom of community spread.
    That’s the reason I said in Kerala community spread will start in few days. As now cluster already formed in TVM.

And on comment on testing people without travel history. You have mentioned kerala still not testing that’s not correct.
    so I pointed it out
    What is this imi...I know IndiaN politicians have own definition For community spread....even if 1 person getting a communicable disease from an unknown source it is community spread ..that is medical definition ..that is what followed in all coutries including here...in Kerala doctors in India medical association Confirmed it.any medical doctor with common sense with out will agree that ..as far as I studied that is it ..when I searched google that is the same definition in, getting...in all developed coutries all cases with out known source was considered as community spread from day 1 .now India is only country in the world with out community spread in covid,,,because of these strange arguements clusters like that...

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
    Don't do blint arguments....in my prediction next month onwards there are 1.5 k-3k cases will report in Kerala don't be fragile it's fragmatic...
    If testing increased properly now itself Kerala can get 1k per day ..antibody tests in all countries confirmed that real infection rate is 10 to 45 times hiegher than real and tons of covid deaths are not even identified ,.issues like happy hypoxia make it difficult to identify anything..since Kerala testing is one of lowest in world real infection can be even 40 times hiegher...that is tha result they got antibody studies in Kerala ..but govt then cancelled these antibody tests telling problem is with antibody testing...

Happy hypoxia in now emerging as most common thing in covid..many asymptomatic people are getting that ...so Delhi already giving oximeter to many people...tons of covid death may look like heart attack or some thing like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    What is this imi...I know IndiaN politicians have own definition For community spread....even if 1 person getting a communicable disease from an unknown source it is community spread ..that is medical definition ..that is what followed in all coutries including here...in Kerala doctors in India medical association Confirmed it.any medical doctor with common sense with out will agree that ..as far as I studied that is it ..when I searched google that is the same definition in, getting...in all developed coutries all cases with out known source was considered as community spread from day 1 .now India is only country in the world with out community spread in covid,,,because of these strange arguements clusters like that...
    if 1 person got positive without contract tracing it is not comminty spread.
    if a large no of people is getting positive without contact tracing then it is community spread.
    This is my understanding

Quote Originally Posted by Veiwer11 View Post
    if 1 person got positive without contract tracing it is not comminty spread.
    if a large no of people is getting positive without contact tracing then it is community spread.
    This is my understanding
    Yes as per who it is not 1 person it is large number of people......

Banned

Virus Air lode spread akum enu chinayude veppati WHO

Staff disappear as Covid cases surge; Beng ..

Read more at:
    http://m.timesofindia.com/articlesho...campaign=cppst
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Bangalore IT professionals adakkam odi thadi edukuka anallo...
    King is always king 🤴 ...

193 Cases Today.. 35 Through Contact

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk