Page 419 of 693 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 6926

Thread: Fitness/Health ..>>>👑🦠CORONA🦠👑 discussions : 😷COVID-19🤒

Angine oru disputes njan adhikam keittittilla ithu vare and dont know what is the reason behind this. Anyway I am not into a argument on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Veiwer11 View Post
    paranjath correct thanne official listil ninn 2 nos exclude cheythittund

39 nos avar mention cheythathil 17 included in list and rest facing some delays

but kerala is worst in handling case can’t compare with any other state or any other part of world

add to note TN have recently included 444 unaccounted covid deaths to official list after expert judgemnet

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by frincekjoseph View Post
    Angine oru disputes njan adhikam keittittilla ithu vare and dont know what is the reason behind this. Anyway I am not into a argument on this.
    Angineyaanello ivide post cheyyunnavar parayynnath
    not my words

Quote Originally Posted by frincekjoseph View Post
    It was clearly mentioned that there is a delay in including the figures because of the samples were send to Alapuzha for testing right - never mentioned it will not be included.

COVID-19 victims in Kerala COVID-19 has so far claimed 86 lives in Kerala. However, only 84 persons were included in Government's offical list

This is the only 2 they mentioned not included in the government list so far

Read more at: https://www.onmanorama.com/news/kera...lts-delay.html
    Do you know any other place in world other than kerala who do covid test on dead bodies who already confirmed covid and in treatment for covid..they already doing repeat test every 48 hrs also during treatment ..it is disrespect and waste of resources when state is struggling in testing ..sending samples again after death dont make sense..there is no science ..just for politics to show low numbers ..this kind of un necessary things make shadow on good things govt doing...even if kerala perform one of the best in india ..later on criticsm will come..

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    Do you know any other place in world other than kerala who do covid test on dead bodies who already confirmed covid and in treatment for covid..they already doing repeat test every 48 hrs also during treatment ..it is disrespect and waste of resources when state is struggling in testing ..sending samples again after death dont make sense..there is no science ..just for politics to show low numbers ..this kind of un necessary things make shadow on good things govt doing...even if kerala perform one of the best in india ..later on criticsm will come..
    Gurgaon: The health department, which was earlier testing all corpses for Covid-19 in Gurgaon, has now decided to test those bodies who are suspected to have died of the virus. Moreover, samples of people who died in containment zones, those with comorbidities, and others who are highly-suspected will be tested for Covid-19. The health department officials said this would help in studying the spread in Covid-19 clusters.
    (Times of India. July 16th, 2020)

It's standard practice to take blood samples from patients who are sent to the morgue, and coroners and medical examiners typically keep blood samples on hand for up to a year. Testing those blood samples for antibodies to the coronavirus, which would indicate a prior infection, could give public health experts a clearer sense of when the virus arrived in the United States and the extent of its spread. It won't identify every undiagnosed infection, since antibodies don't show up until one to three weeks after infection occurs, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. People may die before then. Still, postmortem antibody testing could provide useful information, experts say.
    (Hindustan Times. May 19, 2020)

Collect nasal samples from dead bodies for Covid-19 test before sending to mortuary: ICMR
    Nasal swab samples from bodies of suspected Covid-19 cases should be collected for testing of coronavirus infection at the emergency before moving the body to mortuary, the ICMR said. According to the ‘Standard Guidelines for Medico-legal autopsy in Covid-19 deaths in India’ released by the ICMR, if the Covid-19 test report is awaited, the dead body must not be released from the mortuary until the final report is received and after the formalities, it must be handed over to the district administration. "It is advisable to collect Nasopharyngeal swab at the emergency department/casualty/ward/ICU and should be sent for Covid-19 RT-PCR test in all suspected cases before moving the body to mortuary for preservation if the same was not sent in due hospital course,” the guidelines said. Asymptomatic infected people and patients in incubation period may not meet the diagnostic criteria for suspected cases, but if they have possible epidemiological history, all dead bodies without reliable clinical/epidemiological history and all unidentified dead bodies should be treated as suspected Covid-19 deaths. “Cases with negative swab results also should be treated as suspected Covid-19 deaths as false negative result is not uncommon,” the guidelines stated
    (The Hindu. June 15, 2020)
    Last edited by Perumthachan; 08-06-2020 at 06:50 PM.

In today mathrubumi paper ( 6// its written that so far 26 covid death not included in official list.

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    Gurgaon: The health department, which was earlier testing all corpses for Covid-19 in Gurgaon, has now decided to test those bodies who are suspected to have died of the virus. Moreover, samples of people who died in containment zones, those with comorbidities, and others who are highly-suspected will be tested for Covid-19. The health department officials said this would help in studying the spread in Covid-19 clusters.
    (Times of India. July 16th, 2020)

It's standard practice to take blood samples from patients who are sent to the morgue, and coroners and medical examiners typically keep blood samples on hand for up to a year. Testing those blood samples for antibodies to the coronavirus, which would indicate a prior infection, could give public health experts a clearer sense of when the virus arrived in the United States and the extent of its spread. It won't identify every undiagnosed infection, since antibodies don't show up until one to three weeks after infection occurs, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. People may die before then. Still, postmortem antibody testing could provide useful information, experts say.
    (Hindustan Times. May 19, 2020)

Collect nasal samples from dead bodies for Covid-19 test before sending to mortuary: ICMR
    Nasal swab samples from bodies of suspected Covid-19 cases should be collected for testing of coronavirus infection at the emergency before moving the body to mortuary, the ICMR said. According to the ‘Standard Guidelines for Medico-legal autopsy in Covid-19 deaths in India’ released by the ICMR, if the Covid-19 test report is awaited, the dead body must not be released from the mortuary until the final report is received and after the formalities, it must be handed over to the district administration. "It is advisable to collect Nasopharyngeal swab at the emergency department/casualty/ward/ICU and should be sent for Covid-19 RT-PCR test in all suspected cases before moving the body to mortuary for preservation if the same was not sent in due hospital course,” the guidelines said. Asymptomatic infected people and patients in incubation period may not meet the diagnostic criteria for suspected cases, but if they have possible epidemiological history, all dead bodies without reliable clinical/epidemiological history and all unidentified dead bodies should be treated as suspected Covid-19 deaths. “Cases with negative swab results also should be treated as suspected Covid-19 deaths as false negative result is not uncommon,” the guidelines stated
    (The Hindu. June 15, 2020)
    Read carefully I am not talking about dead bodies who doctors suspecting covid .. also i am not talking about People dying in red zone who are dying with some diseas conditions ..it is good if they are tested ...I am talking about already covod positive people never tested negetive after they tested positive and in treatment ..yesterday I saw discussion in mathrubhumi tv doctors was telling that kerla only area to do it .same new s in manoramaonline.com yesterday..I am sure no body else do that ...if some body is positive and dead what is point of testing dead body again ...that is disrespect and doing with nasty motive ..any way funeral is happening with covid protocol...

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    Read carefully I am not talking about dead bodies who doctors suspecting covid .. also i am not talking about People dying in red zone who are dying with some diseas conditions ..it is good if they are tested ...I am talking about already covod positive people never tested negetive after they tested positive and in treatment ..yesterday I saw discussion in mathrubhumi tv doctors was telling that kerla only area to do it .same new s in manoramaonline.com yesterday..I am sure no body else do that ...if some body is positive and dead what is point of testing dead body again ...that is disrespect and doing with nasty motive ..any way funeral is happening with covid protocol...
    between the time they were tested positive and the time that they later passed off, is it not possible that they could have responded positively, overcome covid symptoms but then passed off due to complications of other ailments and the test is done to confirm. if at all it is like you are saying, give me a reason why a government should show disrespect to a dead person. conducting one more test on a person, i don't understand why you are making it seem like a great crime or something. and if at all it is, why has icmr, who issues guidelines every 5-6 days, not bought up this topic with the doctors of the state? morally you say disrespect and all, medically what is wrong with conducting an extra test?
    Last edited by Perumthachan; 08-06-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Covid postitive aya alku testil negative ayittum marichathinal covid death ayittanu Tamilnadu bullatinil innu kanikunnathu .... keralathill etharam maranaghal onnum thnne list cheythitilla ennu thonnunnu ...
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    between the time they were tested positive and the time that they later passed off, is it not possible that they could have responded positively, overcome covid symptoms but then passed off due to complications of other ailments and the test is done to confirm. if at all it is like you are saying, give me a reason why a government should show disrespect to a dead person. conducting one more test on a person, i don't understand why you are making it seem like a great crime or something. and if at all it is, why has icmr, who issues guidelines every 5-6 days, not bought up this topic with the doctors of the state? morally you say disrespect and all, medically what is wrong with conducting an extra test?
    Let kerala want to do whatever ..but that is not the protocol in most of world ..plus matter of fact that they died of covid complications even if they turn negetive ..also once some body die secretions will dry and may give false negetive...whatever govt I think primary objective should be to control diseas and protect people ...

It is almost 2 months since here life is back to near normal .I don't know how long this good situation continue ...I went niagara falls last week..all tourist attractions are open ..crowd is almost same like pre pandemic level...hope kerala and india will get same situation if both govt and people do well...excellent coordination between state and central govt which belong to different parties ..yet no blame game ..why both are doing best job they can ...exact opposit to usa where both republican and democrat states suffering same...stupidity also need a vaccine..
    Last edited by Canada man; 08-07-2020 at 02:41 AM.