Page 420 of 693 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470520 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 6926

Thread: Fitness/Health ..>>>👑🦠CORONA🦠👑 discussions : 😷COVID-19🤒

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    Let kerala want to do whatever ..but that is not the protocol in most of world ..plus matter of fact that they died of covid complications even if they turn negetive ..also once some body die secretions will dry and may give false negetive...whatever govt I think primary objective should be to control diseas and protect people ...
    checked about secretions drying up in body after death. ended up reading articles some which supported it while some denied it. talked to a doctor friend who said it depends on age of the deceased. a post-mortem doctor in pathanamthitta who is spreading whatsapp message about it being safe to cremate or bury bodies, has said that while opening the body even 2-3 days after death for autopsy purposes or for cotton and plastic covering of bodily orifices, bodily fluids are seen aound the organs inside.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Bombay HC quashes Maharashtra govt orders restricting film, TV professionals above 65 to be on sets

The Maharashtra government passed a resolution barring film, TV artistes and crew members above 65 years of age, from going to work to studios or outdoor sets during the COVID-19-induced lockdown. Today, the Bombay High Court has quashed the resolution.

Shane Nigamon Friday

സർക്കാരുകളുടെ ശ്രദ്ധയിലേക്കാണ്..
    ദയവായി ഫോൺ വിളിക്കുമ്പോൾ ഉള്ള കൊറോണ സന്ദേശം കുറച്ചു നാളത്തേക്ക് ഒഴിവാക്കണം എന്ന് അപേക്ഷിക്കുന്നു. കേരളം മറ്റൊരു പ്രളയ ഭീതിയിലാണ്. അത്യാവശ്യമായി ഫോൺ വിളിക്കുമ്പോൾ റെക്കോർഡ് ചെയ്*തു വെച്ച സന്ദേശം മൂലം ഒരു ജീവൻ രക്ഷിക്കാൻ ഉള്ള സമയം പോലും നമുക്ക് നഷ്ടമായേക്കാം. ദയവായി ഉടൻ തന്നെ നടപടി എടുക്കുമെന്ന് പ്രതീക്ഷിക്കുന്നു..

Last 2 weeks avg new daily infection india is no 1 in world pushing usa to second and brazil to 3rd..but still as per govt india is the only coutry in the world without community spread...usa looks like cases decreasing again in most of key states in a steady manner . While india showing no sign of peak accept delhi...

That point I really don't understand ?? How come India will be the only country without community spread.
    Does it means that there is no community spread in India?

Comparing to the population and density in poplation - India is still doing far better than any other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    Last 2 weeks avg new daily infection india is no 1 in world pushing usa to second and brazil to 3rd..but still as per govt india is the only coutry in the world without community spread...usa looks like cases decreasing again in most of key states in a steady manner . While india showing no sign of peak accept delhi...

Quote Originally Posted by frincekjoseph View Post
    That point I really don't understand ?? How come India will be the only country without community spread.
    Does it means that there is no community spread in India?

Comparing to the population and density in poplation - India is still doing far better than any other countries.
    That is the problem with honesty and also the authorities think accepting community spread is a crime integrity illathathinte prob anu this is where western people are far better than asians in my view.

I don't know what is the reason behind - according to me, we do have community spreads - In Mumbai, In Delhi, In Chennai and many other places but we effectively resist it
    that is the fact

Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    That is the problem with honesty and also the authorities think accepting community spread is a crime integrity illathathinte prob anu this is where western people are far better than asians in my view.

"Community Spread" ennathu maatti, "Communist Spread" ennaakkiyaal mathi.
    Palarum athivide undu ennu paranju munnottu chaadi varum Nammade priya Modi ji adakkam

Ha Ha Ha athu sathyam

Ini Modiji ividie "Community spread" illa ennu parayunathu "Communist spread" illa ennu thettidarichittu aano??

Quote Originally Posted by MamBlr View Post
    "Community Spread" ennathu maatti, "Communist Spread" ennaakkiyaal mathi.
    Palarum athivide undu ennu paranju munnottu chaadi varum Nammade priya Modi ji adakkam

Quote Originally Posted by frincekjoseph View Post
    I don't know what is the reason behind - according to me, we do have community spreads - In Mumbai, In Delhi, In Chennai and many other places but we effectively resist it
    that is the fact
    Honestly every part of inida have its own share of community spread ..high or low...politicians in india think it is bad to admit ..in an asymptomatic pandemic it will happen no matter what govt do ....kerala govt is at least honest in admitting it couple of places ..even in kerala spread is now happening across state not just couple of places ...