Page 111 of 693 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 6927

Thread: 💝 Fitness/Health : Discussions ❤️🩹👩🏻⚕️

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    Right now close to 80000 test per day in USA and 15000 test per in Canada ,..USA plans to make upto half a million tests per day by middle of April,,while Canada planing for above 60000 test per day by that time,,,India is totally unprepared and hugely untested ..huge community transmission in way..I am deeply worried
    Aviduthe pole ellavareyum test cheyyel nadakilla full lock down Alle let wait 14 or 21 days athinullill ariyam community spred athinanusarichu set cheyyendi varum more tests... kurachu kaivittupokum ennalum cheriyoru hope undu Hot summer ...
    King is always king 🤴 ...

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Suresh Gopi's son came from London last thursday....person in his flight had corona.....son is in isolation.
    My ratings for last 5 Lalettan movies:
    * 01/24 - Malaikottai Vaaliban - 4/5
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5
    * 10/22 - Monster - 2.6/5
    * 05/22 - 12th Man - 2.5/5

Malankara Orthodox Church bishop in America tests positive for covid:

Statement from His Grace Zachariah Mar Nicholovos

We all continue to keep vigilant in these days of the Coronavirus pandemic. It is imperative we continue to pray for those who are affected by this virus, especially those in healthcare who continue to offer their care for those who are ill.

On March 25th after Holy Qurbana I began experiencing some mild-cold and flu-like symptoms. Upon the advice from my primary care physician, and out of an abundance of caution I was tested for COVID-19, which came back positive. I have self-quarantined to ensure no one else is affected.

During this time, I humbly ask for your prayers, that I may get well soon and continue with my responsibilities to the clergy and the faithful in our Diocese.

https://www.facebook.com/46935981356...type=3&theater
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

FK Lover

I completely disagree with the projected figure of 40 crore. community spread March il start ayengil, it is time for people to die in large numbers like in Spain, Italy and USA. nammude health system few deaths miss cheytha thanne, athra onnum veran chance illa. first 2 week of lockdown verunne numbers okke before lockdown infected ayirikkum..3rd week numbers aanu most crucial.
    ah report il kanicheth pole 60 days lockdown okke India edkeruth enna ente opinion. 21 days thanne small business cheyyunne aalukalku thaangan avilla. 60 days okke ingane ayal pinne PM paranjeth pole India will go back by 21 years.
    I'm ready to change my opinion if the situation in India changes. pakshe I'm positive India has taken strong actions unlike western nations. Italy il polum strong lockdown illa

Quote Originally Posted by Canada man View Post
    unfortunately international airport open ayal pinne big outbreak avum in India specially in Kerala...
    Open ayalum avare camp maatanam . Vetil vidan padila

If India does not get effected in large numbers and death rate remains low, we just have to consider ourselves lucky and that we have better immune system compared to those in West..
    Allaandu govt കൊമ്പത്തെ measures കൊണ്ടാണെന്നോന്നും കരുതണ്ട...
    The lockdown was mainly to show the public that they care... Nothing much...

8. Likes Mike liked this post

IMPORTANT MSG... From tomorrow, do not leave home for anything not even to buy Groceries, bread or Vegetables, because the worst period begins. The incubation period date is over for Silent Asymptomatic carriers and many people having this virus will start to come out and many people can get infected from them. So it is very important to stay home and not to get near with nobody, Keep safe distance. Be very careful. it is very important and very crucial From March 27 to April 12 we must take care of ourselves, as we will be at the peak of risk from the virus. In these two weeks all infected people will start to come out, then there are two weeks of calm and then later two weeks where it decreases.

* What happened in Italy is that they were neglected in the contagion season and that is why all the cases turned out together *.

* And finally, do not receive visitors. not even from the same family. This is all for the good of all. *

WE WILL BE IN THE MAXIMUM RISK STAGE OF INFECTION.
    * 12/23 - Neru - 2.5/5
    * 01/23 - Alone - 2.5/5

The problem is how far the govt can go.... you see mass exodus to the native states....most of them canot stay in mumbai and delhi without having work.... this mass exodus has a potential to carry the virus home... already there is a reported hunger death...
    Uske Kathl par mein bhi chup tha meri baari ab aayi
    Mere Kathl par aap bhi chup ho Agla number AApka hein....

FK Lover

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    If India does not get effected in large numbers and death rate remains low, we just have to consider ourselves lucky and that we have better immune system compared to those in West..
    Allaandu govt കൊമ്പത്തെ measures കൊണ്ടാണെന്നോന്നും കരുതണ്ട...
    The lockdown was mainly to show the public that they care... Nothing much...
    It is definitely govt action. just go through the lockdown measures in Europe. majority of the services essential category il anu..In Italy, public transport was working when hundreds were dying and lockdown imposed. US till a few days back considered economy above people's lives. sampoorna lockdown cheythe India govt deserves appreciation. pinne kasarkode kaarane polethe Indians undengil govt enth cheythittum karyam illa. we are also preparing for the worst.. many manufacturing companies have been asked to start manufacturing ventilators. this is much before US even had discussions on it.

F....we are unknowingly going the same way as Italian story'...all preqation o kudaghava ....infront of this mass exodus... Onnum sambhavikaruthe ennu kaikuppam ...
    King is always king 🤴 ...