Page 161 of 693 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261661 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 6927

Thread: 💝 Fitness/Health : Discussions ❤️🩹👩🏻⚕️

Last 4 dayes le keralathile number of patients kanditt oru aswasam und...starting il number of patients il 1st aarunna keralam nannaayi control cheyyunnundennu thonnum with these figures...good work by the state...but ee avastha eppol venamenkilum maaraam...ippol TN il daile report cheyyunna cases ellaam Tableague related aanu...but keralathil ith vare Tableague il poyavaril 13 positive cases ee report aayittullu,total 160 undennu thonnunnu...so avarokke ini vannu koodaayka illa...also after April 14th other states n foreign il ninnu aalukaal ethiyaal chilappol control cheyyaan pattiyennu varilla..

pinne Kasaragod strict actions nadakkunnundennum thonunu..avdunnulla media reporting polum ippol illa...complete lock aakkiyennu thonunu avde..Kasaragod collector um nalla commanding capacity ulla aalaanennu thonnunnu like Nooh,Pta Collector..pinne Kasaraod kovid hospital start aayathum nannaayi

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/tr...y-5108491.html

ivermectin in lab conditions is effective on covid according to this study
    Uske Kathl par mein bhi chup tha meri baari ab aayi
    Mere Kathl par aap bhi chup ho Agla number AApka hein....

FK Citizen

22 March-396

29 March-1024

31 March-1397

01April-1998

02 April-2543

03 April-3059
    04 April 3682
    05 April 4224
    06 April-4778

as of now

Japanil emergency declare cheyyum ennu vaartha Kandu.. Also China yil veendum restrictions varum due to possibility of second wave

FK Citizen

Lakshadweep maathram aanennu thonnunnu ippol COVID-19 free aayituulla oru main place...( may be worldwide too) when compairing to number of occupied ...

Coronavirus in New York: "Here, no need for certification,nothing is prohibited"
    Coronavirus ? New York : "Ici, pas besoin d'attestation, rien n'est interdit..

In New York State, Covid-19 hits the population hard: more than 4,000 people were killed by the virus
    In New York State, the Covid-19 hits the population hard: more than 4,000 people were killed by the virus
    While the French have been confined for 21 days, how are the Americans coping with the Covid-19 epidemic? Is containment as strict there as in France? Residents of New York and Los Angeles tell us.
    Since March 19 and the start of containment in California, the weather has been fabulous in Los Angeles. However, no one can enjoy the beautiful and large beaches of the city of Angels. Like many hiking trails in the city, they are now closed to the public, due to the drifts observed the first days. " Initially, the beaches were crowded despite the containment , remembers Lauren, 35, producer of TV series that lives in the neighborhood of Sherman Oaks, a few" miles "of Hollywood and its film studios. It was people everywhere. This prompted the authorities to tighten the measures . "

The Associated Press

@AP
    The mayor of Los Angeles is advising everyone in the nation's second-largest city to wear a mask to combat the new coronavirus when they go outside. He recommends homemade, non-medical-grade face coverings - or even bandannas. http://apne.ws/Kcb1T1g

Los Angeles mayor urges everyone to wear masks
    LOS ANGELES (AP) ? The mayor of Los Angeles on Wednesday told everyone in the nation?s second-largest city to start wearing masks to combat the coronavirus, but California?s governor isn?t ready...

apnews.com
    1 135
    07:08 - 2 avr. 2020
    Informations sur les Publicit?s Twitter et confidentialit?
    749 personnes parlent ? ce sujet
    Federal recommendations being almost nonexistent, it was the governor of California, the democrat Gavin Newsom, who decided to close schools, public places, and reduce restaurants to the formula delivery + takeout.

If the message - #stayhome - is the same as in France, this confinement "made in the USA" has some differences. " In the United States, we rely on the honesty of the population to respect the instructions , explains Lauren. Suddenly there are no police on the streets to monitor and punish ." This operation has some limits since, without the fear of being controlled, many companies "not essential" to the life of the country continue to work despite everything. Business is business. " They're afraid of losing money ," Lauren says. "Now the authorities are threatening to cut off their water and electricity. "

? In Los Angeles, people are more and more frightened by the virus ?
    Shortly unemployed - " because the world of cinema and TV series is completely stopped " -, Lauren lives in a small apartment with her husband and her 8 month old son, leaves her house only once a day, just what he needs " not to go crazy ". " With my baby, I'm going for a walk in a large park right next to the house , says the thirty-something. We meet less and less people there, because even if the figures are not really worrying in California, people are increasingly afraid of the virus. They are terrified to see what is happening in New York, where serious cases are on the increase . "

? If you want to walk around and stay on the street all day, you can ?
    In New York precisely, Tom has lived there for 5 years. And on a daily basis, it does not feel much difference from Californian confinement, despite the growing number of deaths (more than 2,400 intramural). " Here too, no need for a certificate, nothing is prohibited, if you want to walk around and stay on the street all day, you can, " explains this 30-year-old French video graphic designer, based in the Boerum Hill district. in Brooklyn. " With my partner, I go out 20 minutes a day to air myself. And I meet at least 100 people on my way ."

As in France, people have to line up to shop and some supermarkets reserve slots for seniors, and as in France, the population faces a shortage of masks and hydroalcoholic gel to protect themselves. " I have just gotten masks , Tom rejoices. Thanks to ... a package my mother sent me from France! "

" I have 6 friends who left New York 3 weeks ago ?
    As in Paris, many New Yorkers have also left the megalopolis to take refuge in the countryside. " I have 6 friends who left New York 3 weeks ago to settle all together in a house in the country , says the thirty-something. They were more afraid of being confined in tiny apartments than catching the virus. They offered to come but I preferred to stay at home in Brooklyn. I am asthmatic so I am very careful, I did not want to take the risk of finding myself infected far from the city and the
    Hospitalization is THE biggest problem in the United States today, where 27 million people do not have health insurance. " In Los Angeles, the Covid-19 test is free for everyone, but if you don't have insurance, you're going to have to pay a fortune at the hospital for treatment ," Lauren said.

READ ALSO >> Coronavirus: is the American healthcare system endangering the population?

Suddenly, many people have symptoms but they stay at home for lack of financial means . "According to Time Magazine or Business Insider , the bill for a hospitalization of approximately 6 days is indeed between 34,000 and 73,000 At that price, for many, it will be impossible to fight the virus, which has already killed more than 9,000 people on American soil.
    Last edited by jeeva; 04-07-2020 at 12:27 AM.
    King is always king 🤴 ...

Boris Johnson in intensive care unit

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    Boris Johnson in intensive care unit
    Dang.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems in 1or 2 days many states will overtake kerala kurachu days munpe 1st ayirunna keralam 9th or 10th akumennu thonunu.....