Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neelakasham - My Reviw

Default Neelakasham - My Reviw

******Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi (NPCB) Review******

Life is something that is said to be a Journey
    A Journey that travel to a destination that is unknown ,
    A journey that encounters with our feelings,
    A journey for searching of answers for the questions that will quench our inner soul's thirst ..

NPCB is a journey of two voyages Kasi(Dulquer) & Suni (Sunny Wayne) in legend motorcycle ROYAL ENFIELD "Made like a gun, goes like a bullet" via fun,adventures,fear,passion and Love . Film take us to explore seven states starting from Kerala,Karnataka,Andhra Pradesh/Telungana,Orissa,West Bengal,Sikkim and ends in Nagaland .

Kasi starts journey to find answers for some questions and journey gives him answers that he was searching for .Suni his best frind , also a bike fanatic accompanies with him.While they travel they meet different people and through different scenarious, that gave them new perspectives of real life.

As he reach 'Puri' he met a Surf girl Ishita ,she shares the golden rule of surf riding
    ''One man one wave''

Kasi realises that this is actually what he really endavours in this journey course.After Ishita fall in love with Kasi,he leaves from there and write to his diary
    ''May be Ishita is my keY to happiness, but this happiness is not the thing i want'.

Kasi & Suni reaches interiors of Kolkata and there they meet a person which is being played by famous Bengali actor Dhritiman Chatterjee,he leaves his acting behind him and lives as the native leader of village .It was very admirable when the song "beli koodeerangale....." was mentioned by him .And i was really inspired by engineering when kasi designed a Motor Rice flour Mill(first time from a malayalam movie).
    Kasi thought this journey is Freedom ,Freedom to express himsel,Freedom to express his life.He wants to be fly like Kite with out any string,but later he realised it is all fear itself which he is running from himself.

one of the BEST REALISTIC ROAD TRIP MOVIE (more suited is RIDING MOVIE) i have ever seen in any language and One of the best Malayalam movie released in 2013.Movie really got some Class,it is telling story through visuals rather than literature (except in flashbacks)point of view,that means dialogues are only in the required areas and this is what really needed in visual based 'Art' called CINEMA .

''Cinema oru dhrishya madhymum aanello.Ennal verum dhrishyungal(visuals)kondu mathrum nalla cinema undaakanam ennu illa.athinullil kalakaarante aathmamudhra athva dharshanam(vision)undaavenam.

Like any other media Cinema should achieve communication.One who thinks like commmunication is the only possible through words, cant make real cinema.Dialogues are just one possibility from many possibites of cinema."
    JOHN ABRAHAM
    (Famous Malayalm Film Driector)
    Somehow this fim justifies to this.

Well credited acting from Dulquer(but repetetive type cast character is continuing),Sunny Wayne,Dhritiman Chatterjee,Ishitha(surf girl),Joy Mathew & all others and special credit to Kasi's soul lover Assi(Surja Bala) ,as she suited for a Nagamese-Malyalee role. Girish Gangadharan's cinematography was Awesome and light setting was well suited ,Well Known Sreekar Prasads Editing was appreciable , Rex Vijayans Music give mileage to the movie and Top class direction from Sameer Thahir, who completely visioned this movie in his mind, is beyond describable.

I can proudly say this film is from My motherland and in My Mothertongue.
    Hats-Off to SAMEER THAHIR.

So Get up and Ready to go for A Thrilling ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (Recommended to all trip lovers)

My Rating-8.5/10

Theatre:Newly Opened Remya,Kollam(2 K projection,11.1 auro audio)

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanks cesife, good review
    Today's Gold rate: https://www.gold.co.uk/gold-price/gold-price-today/

Today's exchange rate: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

Today's Drishyam final collection : www.pushpullservice.com

4. Likes cesife liked this post

thanks cesife....

6. Likes cesife liked this post

thanks ...njanum ithu pole oru review idan aayirunu vichariche,...ezuthi pidipikan pattiyilla.

8. Likes cesife liked this post

Thanks cesife

10. Likes cesife liked this post

Thanks.........

12. Likes cesife liked this post

thanks...

14. Likes cesife liked this post

Thanks,kidu rating
    Live dont just exist....!

16. Likes cesife liked this post

Cesife...Good Review

18. Likes cesife liked this post

thanks cesife...good review...
    ഇരവഴഞ്ഞി അറബിക്കടലിനുള്ള താണെങ്കിൽ , കാഞ്ചന മൊയ്തീനുളളതാ...
    ഇത് മൊയ്തീന്റെ വാക്കാ.. വാക്കാണ് ഏറ്റവും വലിയ സത്യം..

20. Likes cesife liked this post