2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Appo kanaam allee .. thank you !!!

Thanks for the review
    FREE: Get the 2022-2023 versions of our Home Video Databases

DVD 1http://www.mediafire.com/file/4r1zh9...-2023_DVD1.iso

Thanks ksheru..oru short storyde entho adapatation alle ithum

Quote Originally Posted by bhat View Post
    Thanks ksheru..oru short storyde entho adapatation alle ithum
    aano ? aarude aanu ennu ariyamo ? i mean malayalam novel aano atho vera lang ?
    താരങ്ങളുടെ പേരില് അല്ലാതെ മലയാള സിനിമ അറിയപെടാന് തുടങ്ങുന്നു ..എല്ലാ പ്രതിസന്ധികളേം തട്ടി മാറ്റി പ്രതിഭാധന്യരായ ആളുകളിലൂടെ നമ്മുടെ സ്വന്തം മലയാള സിനിമ എന്നും വളര്ന്നു കൊണ്ടേ ഇരിക്കും

Thanks KSheru....

thanks for review.. good one

Quote Originally Posted by K K R View Post
    ENGLISH athra valiya sambhavam aano?? >. for the review..!
    english was a good film. but it shouldn't have been set in the UK. Malayalees in UK are not like the malayalees depicted in it.. especially with Mukesh's daughter part. that only happens in Canada, USA, Australia. In UK there are plenty malayalees and everyone speaks malayalam even the malayali born kids there. It's alot like the middle east. I think Shyamaprasad didn't know that... I also didn't like the Naidya Moidu's part, it was so off... I was like what malayalee will ever do that?. But Nivin's and Jayasurya's part were good and enjoyable.... Mukesh's part with his mother and brother was also good because its quite realistic and relatable.. I felt English had flaws but I really liked the Jayasurya's climax and how you didn't even expect that coming. I felt the movie should've been set in New York. but thanks for the review..
    '

English enikku direction ishtappettirunnu. Pothuve I like Shamaprasad movie. Ore Kadal was one of the most haunting movies for me.
    Artistilum addehathinte aa quality undennariyunnathil santhosham..
    nalla review.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigathakumaran View Post
    english was a good film. but it shouldn't have been set in the UK. Malayalees in UK are not like the malayalees depicted in it.. especially with Mukesh's daughter part. that only happens in Canada, USA, Australia. In UK there are plenty malayalees and everyone speaks malayalam even the malayali born kids there. It's alot like the middle east. I think Shyamaprasad didn't know that... I also didn't like the Naidya Moidu's part, it was so off... I was like what malayalee will ever do that?. But Nivin's and Jayasurya's part were good and enjoyable.... Mukesh's part with his mother and brother was also good because its quite realistic and relatable.. I felt English had flaws but I really liked the Jayasurya's climax and how you didn't even expect that coming. I felt the movie should've been set in New York. but thanks for the review..

'
    You got it. English was originally set in US. But there were restrictions/issues in shooting the entire movie in US and they finally had to choose UK as the location. Aa oru mismatching padathil muzhachu nilkkunnu ennathu oru negative aanu.