Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sringaravelan - My Review...!!

Smile Sringaravelan - My Review...!!

Date : 18th September, 2013.
    Theatre : TVM Sree 1st show.

Story

Kannan (Dileep) is a jobless fashion designer, who even in his mid-thirties hasn't figured out what he wants to do with his life.

He considers money as the most important factor in life and falls in love with Radhu (Vedhika), a Kovilakam girl.

Rest on screen..

About the movie

As always, I didn't expect anything new or a class film from Sibi - Udayan team. Just went there expecting a good entertainer, with some funny
    moments and comedies, and I got what I expected.. Really enjoyed the film.

Dileep as usual did a good job.

It was
    Lal who stole the show with his superb performance. Eventhough he was 'over' at times, I think it was a part of his character. He really did a great job..
    He scored very well as 'gunda' as well as 'jyothsyan'.

Expected a better screen space for
    Baburaj. He got the maximum claps for the intro scene. But, he was there only for few scenes towards the last.

Vedhika - ok acting..
    Being a non-malayalee, she had some issues regarding the dialogues. But Kudos to the dubbing artist for the extra effort..

Direction - Jose Thomas did a good job. Made an average script, entertaining..

Script - Good comedies, as usual nothing new in the story line. But, its not a matter of concern if they can provide entertainment..

Positives

Dileep, Lal, Nedumudi Venu and other actors.

Vedhika.

Direction

Script (considering as an entertainer)

Negatives

Songs - disappointed with the songs. Birthday song, Naalambalam song were better than the others.

Joy Mathew - he was a miscast, Devan/Saikumar would have been a better choice.

Duration - 2.45 minutes was too long, trimming the few scenes in the last 20 mins would be a good option.

Lagging towards the ending portions.. (last 15 minutes)

Something more :

If you are a fan of Sibi - Udayan team movies like Mayamohini and Karyasthan, you will surely enjoy this film. In my opinion, a reviewer should
    be able to adapt his mind for different genres..

You won't expect a class product or logic from the films scripted by Sibi - Udayan team.
    I can surely say that families are enjoying this film very well, and online reviews won't even have 1% affect on the box office fate of this film..

Verdict : Family Entertainer.

Rating : 3.25/5

Box Office : Super Hit.

Last edited by Guitarist; 09-19-2013 at 09:38 AM.

A
    child is like a butterfly in the wind. Some can fly higher than others.
    But each one flies the best it can. Why compare one against the other? Each one is unique, special and beautiful.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thnxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the review. Shathruvinte ethirali mithru enna line aanallo rating okke!!
    <a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>

thanks macha

Quote Originally Posted by PunchHaaji View Post
    Thanks for the review. Shathruvinte ethirali mithru enna line aanallo rating okke!!
    a cherukkan oru pavam nishkalankan aanu. nammude kudila budhi onnum avide illa . vittu pidi aashane

he makers have perhaps intended to package the film as a wholesome entertainer, which need not be taken too seriously
    Ithu sify reviewile alle ?

Thanks bhai

Thnx macha.

Thaaanx da :)