Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: ►KODATHI SAMAKSHAM BALAN VAKKEEL◄ Completed 10k Shows | Another Success 4 Janapriyan

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    kitti

http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sh...=1#post2492665

ithu comedy film allaayirikkum

Murder mystery aanu eannu paranjile

After Grand Master, i thought i would take a respite from murder mysteries. Now I am going to do one more;and, it's going to be my first film with Dileep.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    chathu kidanna sectiona. paramante oru postode ippol 17 views

FK Hot seat(17 Viewing)
    FK Hot Seat - A Question of Answers.

Dileepettan unnikirishanane athra vishwaasam pora Engeru annan maathram nallathu koduklkum baaki ullavarku oru maathiri koora items um

fraud adutha varsham engilum thudangumo
    MAMMOOKKA

All the best...

Ithe mr.fraud ne munbe undo?

Quote Originally Posted by Kashinathan View Post
    Ithe mr.fraud ne munbe undo?
    after mr fraud eanna paranjekunne

..comedy allenkil..
    Second chance..?

Quote Originally Posted by KHILADI View Post
    ..comedy allenkil..
    Pazhaya don pole

Dileep to play an investigative officer?
    Grandmaster director B Unnikrishnan has roped in the actor for his next yet untitled thriller movie

TOI

Director B Unnikrishnan, whose last outing was the murder mystery, Grandmaster starring Mohanlal, is all set to travel the thriller route yet again — but this time, in the company of Dileep.
    The filmmaker recently posted on his social networking page — “After Grand Master, I thought I would take a respite from murder mysteries. Now I am going to do one more, and, it’s going to be my first film with Dileep. This will happen after Mr.Fraud.”

Dileep has been on a success streak of late, and buzz is that he will play the role of an investigative officer in Unnikrishnan’s film and the character would be quite unlike the comic roles he has been donning for quite a while.

When we contacted the director, he confirmed the news but said he is yet to discuss the project in detail. “I am doing a film with Dileep but I have not thought what the project would be like, as of now. I would team up with him probably in 2014 or 15,” he said.

Unnikrishnan is currently busy with yet another film with Mohanlal titled Mr Fraud, which also has Suresh Gopi, Mukesh, Siddique and Madhu in prominent roles.

Director-nu thane oru urappilla..So I'm closing the thread for the time being....