Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ▀► SACHIN ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT - THE MASTER TO RETIRE AFTER 200th test ◄▀

FK Citizen

Innu mathrubhomyil sachinte mikacha prakdnaghal ezuthiyappol sharjah yile 1998 inningsukalum achan marichathinu shesham kenyakkethire nediya inningsum onnum illa. Sydnyile 241 okke athinu mukalil aayathu eghne aanavo. cricketinte marma ariyathavar kali ezuthiyal ighne sambavikkum

Privileged to live in the era of Sachin
    Remember, as long as you are breathing, it's never too late to start a new beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by gappu View Post
    Innu mathrubhomyil sachinte mikacha prakdnaghal ezuthiyappol sharjah yile 1998 inningsukalum achan marichathinu shesham kenyakkethire nediya inningsum onnum illa. Sydnyile 241 okke athinu mukalil aayathu eghne aanavo. cricketinte marma ariyathavar kali ezuthiyal ighne sambavikkum
    Sydney ile 241 Tendulkar thanne paranjitund ayalde mikacha innings kalde listil ettavum top il nilkkum en..Purely for the restraint and control he showed in that innings...Without playing a single cover drive for the entire innings.

Quote Originally Posted by Iam RMU;6000863[B
    ]Every thing has a begining and an end [/B]. Children of 2050's may have the luxury of laptops, i phones and notepads but wont get to see sachin playing. . ! ! . . !
    Children of 2013 has all these luxuries.....

The Man Who Never Stops To Amaze Me - MAMMOOTTY !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Children of 2013 has all these luxuries.....
    but they can watch sachin too .. (children of 2013 ) not any more . pine 1990 'sle childrensn onum aah luxury undarnila but they can proudly say they were born and brought up in the sachin era .. i am one amoung that ... !!!
    MARACANA- WEMBLEY -LUSAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Iam RMU View Post
    but they can watch sachin too .. (children of 2013 ) not any more . pine 1990 'sle childrensn onum aah luxury undarnila but they can proudly say they were born and brought up in the sachin era .. i am one amoung that ... !!!
    by all i meant the master luxury too.... they have access to all the gadgets mentioned now already....

Achievements of Sachin Tendulkar – The Legend
    Posted by : Suneeth Nair Posted date : October 10, 2013 In Specials 0

5.00 / 5 5
    1 / 5
    2 / 5
    3 / 5
    4 / 5
    5 / 5

In an announcement that has led the fans of cricket worried, Sachin Tendulkar said that 200th test match will be his last of his career. This brings the curtain down on a career that spread over two decades in which he dominated almost all the bowlers of the world and won the heart of millions. His contribution to cricket cannot be judged by the records and awards alone which has piled up in heap over his illustrious career. But when the legend of the game have called it the day, Its time that we look back into his career and see what he has achieved.

1378563_644789872209335_251927399_n

Sachin Tendulkar’s cricketing achievement doesn’t start with his international career. It dates back even before that, when he was just a 15 year old kid who plays for the school. He along with Vinod Kambli scored a record partnership of 664 runs over three days. The day marked the rise of the legend who was destined to create many more records and rule the game for the decades to come.

The man of records started his test career on November 15, 1989 against Pakistan in Karachi. It’s an apt finish as his last test match will end on November 14, 2013 -24 years later. His first test century came against England in 1990 when he was 17 year old. He has followed it up with 5o test centuries and a total of 100 centuries in all forms of game.
    url

Sachin Tendulkar has been the most complete batsman of his time, the most prolific runmaker of all time, and arguably the biggest cricket icon the game has ever known. His batting is based on the purest principles: perfect balance, economy of movement, precision in stroke-making, and that intangible quality given only to geniuses – anticipation. If he doesn’t have a signature stroke – the upright, back-foot punch comes close – it is because he is equally proficient at each of the full range of orthodox shots (and plenty of improvised ones as well) and can pull them out at will.

He currently holds the record for most hundreds in both Tests and ODIs – remarkable, considering he didn’t score his first ODI hundred till his 79th match. Incredibly, he retains a divine enthusiasm for the game: at 36 years and 306 days he broke a 40-year-old barrier by scoring the first double-century in one-day cricket.

In 2012, when just one month short of his 39th birthday, he became the first player to score 100 international centuries, which like Bradman’s batting average, could be a mark that lasts for ever. Later that year, though, he announced his retirement from ODIs after a disappointing 18 months in international cricket. In October 2013, having played 198 Tests, Tendulkar announced that he would quit the longest format after playing his 200th Test, at home against West Indies.

Sachin-Tendulkar

He has almost all the batting records to his name. And it is quite acceptable that one cannot beat all his records. Tendulkar, the legend of the game in every means is a man who was blessed with immense cricketing knowledge and skills. His passion for cricket has never died down. His enthusiasm in the field and his flawless techniques is unmatchable and he is unarguably the best cricketer the world has ever seen. With due respect to other legends of the game, Sachin Tendulkar is and will remain the best. He is sure to be missed and cricket won’t be the same once he leave the game. The legend will be remembered as the god who played the game. Long live Sachin. We were blessed to see you play.

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    by all i meant the master luxury too.... they have access to all the gadgets mentioned now already....
    dude i was particularly mentioning children of 90's . pardon me , take it in the right sense , hope you got what i actually meant
    MARACANA- WEMBLEY -LUSAIL