View Poll Results: Who will win the ISL 2015 season?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Atlético de Kolkata

4 8.89%
  • Chennaiyin FC

0 0%
  • Delhi Dynamos

0 0%
  • Goa FC

2 4.44%
  • Kerala Blasters

37 82.22%
  • Mumbai City

0 0%
  • NorthEast United

1 2.22%
  • Pune City FC

1 2.22%
Page 147 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1493

Thread: Indian Super League Football (ISL)

Chennai Vs Goa Finals

Kolkata ee seasonil drop cheyth Edelum Fikruvum koodi avarkittu pani koduthu.

Expecting GOA to win the title

Semifinal First Leg:
    Chennaiyin FC - 3 - 0 - Atletico de Kolkata
    pellisari (38')
    jeje (57')
    mendonza (68')

Semifinal Second Leg:
    Atletico de Kolkata - 2 - 1 - Chennaiyin FC
    lekic (22')
    hume (87')
    fikru (90')

Chennaiyin FC win 4-2 aggregate to make it to the finals.

ISL 2 FINALS
    FC Goa - 2 - 3 - Chennaiyin FC

till 85 minutes the score was 1-1.
    goa makes it 2-1 in the 87th minute
    chennaiyin makes it 2-2in the 90th minute.
    and chennaiyin makes it 3-2 in the 92nd minute.

congrats Abhishek Bachchan, the best ISL team owner.

ivide oraalupolum Chennaiyin FC vote cheythilla.

6. Likes kallan pavithran liked this post

Congrats Chennayin...

Chennaiyin FC’s victory was marred by an unsavoury incident on Sunday which led to Goa Police arresting the winning captain Elano Blumer for insulting, abusing and assaulting FC Goa’s co-owner, industrialist Dattaraj Salgaonkar, after the match. The incident, the police said, occurred after the match at the FC Goa dugout.
    Elano has been slapped with charges of wrongful restraint under Section 341 of IPC.
    Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar, who was present for the match, left before the prize distribution ceremony.
    When contacted, he told The Hindu; “I left the stadium when, apart from poor refereeing, I noticed the Chennaiyin FC captain insulting, abusing and assaulting Mr. Salgaonkar.
    “I did not find it worthwhile to even wait for the prize distribution function. I was invited for the match by Mr. Salgaonkar.”

Keywords: ISL 2015, Indian Super League 2015, Chennaiyin FC versus FC

Quote Originally Posted by kallan pavithran View Post
    Chennaiyin FC’s victory was marred by an unsavoury incident on Sunday which led to Goa Police arresting the winning captain Elano Blumer for insulting, abusing and assaulting FC Goa’s co-owner, industrialist Dattaraj Salgaonkar, after the match. The incident, the police said, occurred after the match at the FC Goa dugout. Elano has been slapped with charges of wrongful restraint under Section 341 of IPC. Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar, who was present for the match, left before the prize distribution ceremony. When contacted, he told The Hindu; “I left the stadium when,apart from poor refereeing, I noticed the Chennaiyin FC captain insulting, abusing and assaulting Mr. Salgaonkar. “I did not find it worthwhile to even wait for the prize distribution function. I was invited for the match by Mr. Salgaonkar.” Keywords: ISL 2015, Indian Super League 2015, Chennaiyin FC versus FC
    aa paranjathil kaaryamundu. 2 penalty aanu Chennaiyin FCkku kittiyathu. replay kanda manasilaavum dive aayirunnu. neymarinre shishyan aanu mendonza ennu thonnipokum. oru cheriya touch and the cheeky bastard splits his legs wide open, throws out his hands, does an acrobatic and falls face down on the ground. both penalties were unwanted. athupole Chennaiyinte equalising goal, ee paranja mendonza thanne goalkeeperne push cheythondu goal aayi. chennaiyude kaaryathil maathravalla, goayud kaaryathilum wrong decisions undaayi. pakshe athonnum near the D-box or compromising situations allaarunnu. refereeing was really bad yesterday.

ISL good for show, zero benefit for Indian football: Zico

AJI: The much touted Indian Super League (ISL) is good as a spectacle, but it does not benefit Indian football in any way, FC Goa chief coach and Brazilian legend Zico said on Monday.

Zico, who was speaking to reporters a day after his team lost a close-fought ISL final against Chennaiyin FC on Sunday, also said that over-reliance on foreigners, as well as eight months of non-ISL activity were key reasons why the tourney, billed as football's biggest tournament in India, would do nothing to benefit football in the country.
    "With all due respect to ISL, I don't see any benefit it (ISL) can bring to Indian football. I cannot see any benefit. For show it is good, but for Indian football it is zero. Just see the results of the Indian national team," Zico said, when asked about the kind of impact ISL would have on Indian football.

Zico also said that over-dependency on foreign players at every position made it very difficult for local talent to find a break and that India should follow the football development models followed by Japan, Uzbekistan, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Qatar, if it needs to develop as a force in world football.

The Brazilian, who did not give a clear indication about whether he would continue as coach of FC Goa for the third edition, also said that once the ISL tournament winds up in three months, there was no infrastructure in place to support footballers. "Once you stop this tournament, the infrastructure is not the same. Players spend eight months without playing," Zico said

Goa-yil okke ethra Top level clubs aanu.

F.C. Goa, Salgocar, Dempo, Churchill Brothers. Sporting Goa, SESA.

Keralam ippol onnum illatha avastha aayi.

FC Cochin pootti, Viva Kerala (Chirag) poottiyennu thonnunnu.
    I-League 2nd Division-il polum ippol oru Kerala team illa.

Malabar United, Quartz, Josco, Chandini, Golden Thread, Eagles okke avide poyo entho !!!
    SBT, Titanium okke i-League-il malssarikkenda ennu theerumanichu ennu kettu.

Kerala Blasters
    arkkum vendatha oru club pole, owners-inu club vittu kaashakkanam ennu mathram thalpparyam.
    Sachin team-il ottu idapedunnilla, munpum leadership karyangal varumpol Sachinte prakadanam mosham aanu.