Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vishudhan..My Review

Default Vishudhan..My Review

When I started from home this morning Vishudhan was not in my mind.But some changes in my plans for today took me and two of my friends to Muvattupuzha Maria.There was a pretty good crowd in the theatre.Although not housefull I would say about 80% of the seats were full..

Before beginning my "analysis" I would like to state for the record that I disliked every film directed(so far) by Vysakh.I did not know what to expect from Vishudhan to be frank.I have heard that this won't be his typical colourfu entertainer.So I thought "What the hell!!This can't be worse than his previous works"..But I was so so wrong..This is Vysakh's worst movie to date and is a very strong contender for this year's worst film.Now I will try to summarise the story..

Sunny(Kunchacko) is recently appointed as a priest in a small village somewhere in high range.His church runs a shelter home for old people which is managed by Sister Stephy(Mia).Vavachan(Harish Perady) is a local businessman who has some influence in the region.Sunny uncovers some shady undergoings in Vavachan's medical college and in the shelter home.When he tries to question this he and Stephy becomes targets.Baakkiyokke blah blah blah....And there are some sub plots too

The main culprit is the story itself.The plot hackneyed and boring.This stuff has been done to death gazillion times and Vysakh fails in packaging it too.As a result the film feels like an ordeal to sit through.But even in this mess there are one or two shots which are superb.Kunchacko Boban is miscast as the protagonist.Half the time he looks confused.Towards the climax his performance becomes unintentionally hilarious.This is a role which won't be bringing him any praise.Mia is beautiiful to look at (obviously).She has done an okay job I suppose.At least veruppichilla enn urappayitum parayaam.Harish who was splendid in LRL falls flat here in a negative role...

Overall Vishudhan is a dull predictable and boring film which will test your patience.A poor script is the major culprit here.
    I wouldn't dare recommend this film to anyone.If you want to give yourself the ultimate patience test go watch it..Otherwise stay home and pray that Mia makes better choices in the future..

My Rating:1/10

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

thanxxx ajith

My Rating:1/10 jaisantte geethanjali rating orma varunnu
    മേരേ പ്യാരേ...ദേശ് വാസിയോം...യോം...യോം ..യോം ........

4. Likes ajithsnair123 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by wayanadan View Post
    thanxxx ajith

My Rating:1/10 jaisantte geethanjali rating orma varunnu
    Jaison 0 alle koduthathu??Mia illarunnenkil njanum ithinu 0 kodthene

Nandi Ajith.

7. Likes ajithsnair123 liked this post

9. Likes ajithsnair123 liked this post

thanks ajith... ivide chila reviewsil chako ayirunallo main positive... thankalude abhiprayathil aathraku bore aano pulliyude perfo....

11. Likes ajithsnair123 liked this post

Rating kuranju poyi!! cinematography engane?
    <a href=http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5035_57.gif target=_blank>http://www.forumkeralam.in/forum/sig...pic5035_57.gif</a>

13. Likes ajithsnair123 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by PunchHaaji View Post
    Rating kuranju poyi!! cinematography engane?
    Cinematography angane bhayankaramayittonnum thonniyilla...Kand vattayath kond appreciate cheyyan pattathathanonn ariyilla

Quote Originally Posted by bens View Post
    thanks ajith... ivide chila reviewsil chako ayirunallo main positive... thankalude abhiprayathil aathraku bore aano pulliyude perfo....
    Enik nalla bore aayitanu thonniyath.Koode vannavanmarum same opinion aanu paranjath

entammeeeee

17. Likes ajithsnair123 liked this post