Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visudhan- A visual treat!!

Default Visudhan- A visual treat!!

Watched Visudhan from Kanhangad Vinayaka Paradise.

The film is really brilliant..Dialogues r less compared to regular mainstream. But Vaisakh has definitely succeeded in telling an emotional story with well crafted scenes. The frames and the way some of the scenes r set r really awsome. First half stands out. This could be one of the best first halves told in recent years. The scenes before the interval s where the film reaches its clima. Church court scene and the scene after that talks an entirely different cinematic language. Backgound score, cinemotagraphy n art direction blends well wit the direction. All these technical sides have to be complimented. Chackochan achan pattam upekshichitu thirumeniyude kayyil muthunna scenil kurishinte vazhiyile songnte violinised version upayogichitundu.. Simply superb..

Second half actually deviates from the central plot...though Nandu has done a commendable job, the deviation from the central plot of sunny n sophie may not get digested to all viewers. Even that part taken singly s good. But the problem s where wen v look at the film as a whole, it doesnt blend well. Two plots actually stands different from each other. The scene in which Nandu digs the grave and the climax scene's set stands out in the second half. Climaxil valare effective ayitu emotions convey cheyyan vaisakhnu sadhichitundu tat too without any dialogues. Tis s where i feel tat tis s a film with a cinematic language. Brilliant picturisation n taking.

I feel People whu r disappointed with this film would have expected a thriller or an unusal story from the mass director. Tats where i feel that if this was the first film from vaishak, critics would ve rated the new director very highly. Nw sinc the name vaisakh is so high, critics wnt be satisfied tat much. I would rate this as Vaisakh's best in terms of making.

Performance wise Nandu n Kunchacko boban stands out. Chackochan's role was a good one and deliverd an ok perfo till climax. bt he juz excld in climax sequences. climax scenil vavachante aduthulla expressns n the way he stands ellam kidukki kalanju. Think a lot of credit for the performanc should be given to director, art director, cinemotographer n gopi sunder. The ambienc set in the climax ws awsme. Mia has also done a commendable job. Sisternte veshathil mia vanna ninnal thanne pakuthi performance ayi.

Altogether watch it for the cinematic language it conveys :)

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Thanks.......!

Thnx chippy.

Banned

thanks chippy

Chippy karyamayittu paranjathu thanne?

Quote Originally Posted by chippy View Post
    Sisternte veshathil mia vanna ninnal thanne pakuthi performance ayi.
    Kaaryam pidikitti

thanks chippy

thanks...
    status...

Quote Originally Posted by ITV View Post
    Chippy karyamayittu paranjathu thanne?
    yes...i really liked the way visudhan is made...tho i felt that the first half n second half plots stand as two separate plots. 2um koode orumichu cherkunnethil kurachu uneasiness feel cheyunnundu....my take is tat sunny n sophie marriag should not have married at the interval portion...achan pattam upekshikunnidathu interval....kalyanam kazhikathe sophiye samrakshikan sramikkunnu...pakshe veendum villianmar anuvadikunnilla...marriage cud ve done at a later portion...

Thanks chipi nice review....
    King is always king 🤴 ...