Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Nazriya Official thread - Princess of Mollywood

8 lakhs was when she was just around 3-4 films old which is during OSO and Bangalore Days which Namitha Pramod too used to get since all her films were superhits. 8 lakhs is low for an established actress but too high for a heroine who is 4-5 films old

So you can just assess her value. Actresses like Prayaga and Anu Sithara still get only 5 lakhs now though they are doing so many films

If she had continued and given back to back hits she would have got 25-30 lakhs. Now I think she should have been paid that much because of her much awaited comeback since she is not yet another actress who is very active in films.

Oru comeback heroine ennal existing active heroinesine kaal value undu like how much Manju got for HORU and EE which were her comeback movies. In a Ranjith movie which was supposed to be her comeback and later on dropped there were rumours that she was paid 1 crore

Mamta Mohandas, Amala Paul , Bhavana okke 15-25 lakhs vare medikkunnundu

Honey Rose is getting 12 lakhs after Chunkss

Quote Originally Posted by dexterbro View Post
    8 lakhs is also pretty less for an actress like Nazriya right? Maybe if she'd have continued she would've gotten 15 L or so since she won the state award. Ithreyum bhangiyum talentum olla actress vere aduthu vanitilla

2. Likes dexterbro liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Prayaga doesn't have enough hits I feel except for Ramaleela baaki ellam kanakkanu. Nazriya though acted only in 4-5 Malayalam movies had an amazing success ratio.

Allenglum enikkoru nadiye ishtamayal appo kalyanam kazhichu pokum. I also liked Ann Augestine a lot, she was very good in Artist and Neena. Acting onnu nannayi vanppol ketti poyi :(

5. Likes Movie Lover liked this post

Kattappana hit aayirunnu Prayagakku and she had a better role than Ramaleela. Pinne two superhits ennokke paranjal ippo valiya karyam aanu. I still feel 5 lakhs is too low for a heroine when our films are making crores.

If an actress in the league of Prayaga is getting only 5 lakhs then just imagine what the others will be getting except for handful like Manju, Parvathy and Mamta.

Prayaga doesn't have enough hits I feel except for Ramaleela baaki ellam kanakkanu. Nazriya though acted only in 4-5 Malayalam movies had an amazing success ratio.

Allenglum enikkoru nadiye ishtamayal appo kalyanam kazhichu pokum. I also liked Ann Augestine a lot, she was very good in Artist and Neena. Acting onnu nannayi vanppol ketti poyi :(

Quote Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
    Kattappana hit aayirunnu Prayagakku and she had a better role than Ramaleela. Pinne two superhits ennokke paranjal ippo valiya karyam aanu. I still feel 5 lakhs is too low for a heroine when our films are making crores.

If an actress in the league of Prayaga is getting only 5 lakhs then just imagine what the others will be getting except for handful like Manju, Parvathy and Mamta.
    Prayaga okke field out aayi maashe enthe kanditta ingane hype cheyyune.....terrible actress.....adutha padam eetha?

Nazriyayude okke valil polum kettan pattiya actress alla both with her looks and acting
    BEL20VED

8. Likes dexterbro liked this post

Nazriya was a revelation athinode onnum comparable aayitulla ore actressum illa in recent years

Pakshe iniyippo comeback nadathiyalum pazhaya aa charm poyath konde old impact undakulla but still puthiya pala nadimarekalum kollayirikkum
    BEL20VED

FK SULTHAN

Nazriya to play lead role opposite to Fahadh Faasil in Anwar Rasheed's #Trance Camera ~ Amal NeeradSound design ~ Resul PookuttyAlso Starring Vinayakan, Soubin Shahir, Gautham Vasudev Menon, Chemban Vinod Jose, Dileesh Pothan, Sreenath Bhasi et

FK SULTHAN

Njan Prayaga nalla actress aanennonnum paranjilla. And I agree with you Nazriya will be having four times star value than her.

I was just saying how less a normal Malayalam actress is paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Prayaga okke field out aayi maashe enthe kanditta ingane hype cheyyune.....terrible actress.....adutha padam eetha?

Nazriyayude okke valil polum kettan pattiya actress alla both with her looks and acting

Bhayankara actress aano ennonum sure alla. Because kazhivu theliyikkan ulla roles kittiyittilla except for OSO. Elaam oru teeny roles alle.

Oru powerful role kittiyittu athu perform cheyyan pattiyale oru nadiyude talentine patti sherikkum parayan pattu .

Ippozhum audience and fans oru bubbly teenage image aanu not of a mature actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Viru View Post
    Nazriya was a revelation athinode onnum comparable aayitulla ore actressum illa in recent years

Pakshe iniyippo comeback nadathiyalum pazhaya aa charm poyath konde old impact undakulla but still puthiya pala nadimarekalum kollayirikkum

FK SULTHAN