Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 🥊👊 SPORTS - Fan fight ArenA 🤼

Quote Originally Posted by MHP369 View Post
    @Viru

Samayam menakkedaan enikkum neramilla.. Pq masche handball pole thanne marquinos cavani handballum ath nee nice aayi mukkunnu.. Nee appozhum parayunnath suatez penalty aanenn aanu. Nee ippozhum parayunnidath tanne nilkkuvannu.. Ith iniyum post cheyyan enikk vayya..

Suarez dive aanenn veendum parayuvaanel enikk onnum parayaan illa. Contact ullath max angeru mothaleduth..Su sdhaennaa enikl tonniye

Dimaria pole tanne neymarkkum aadyam penalty nishedichu..Nee athokke vizhunguvannu

Ithinokke utharam undel para allel vittelk
    Paranjathe thanneye enike veendum parayan pattullu karanam athanallo njan kandath

Suarez and neymar 2um soft call thanne...and di marias foul was clear cut....youtubil aa highlights onne koode nokiyal theeravunna presname ullu

Utharam parayan ullathoke vedippe ayyite thanne paranjitund nerathe postukalil
    BEL20VED

Quote Originally Posted by perumal View Post
    One of the best sports movie ever!! Especially for the united fans!! Remembering the Busby babes!! https://youtu.be/o4ZVwx9xdeA
    this thread is for 2017-18 EPL. why don't you take all your club's history and geography to the thread assigned for your club?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    this thread is for 2017-18 EPL. why don't you take all your club's history and geography to the thread assigned for your club?
    Posted here just to pay tributes to the united team members who died 60 years ago on this week!! Don't know why it can't be done here!! These players/staff were a big part in the history of British football!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

we can get detailed (performance) statistical study of united players too... there is a seperate thread for utd. (history club), i think...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bens View Post
    we can get detailed (performance) statistical study of united players too... there is a seperate thread for utd. (history club), i think...
    Seriously what is wrong with you guys!! Why getting so bothered about a post in the wake of 60th anniversary of Munich air disaster!! Just so rude !!

Posted here just to pay tributes to the united team members who died 60 years ago on this week!! Don't know why it can't be done here!! These players/staff were a big part in the history of British football!!
    so? does that have anything to do with 2017-18 EPL?

Banned

so? does that have anything to do with 2017-18 EPL?
    I don't think we have a separate thread for premier league???

I don't understand why some are so bothered when someone pay respects to the players and staff that lost their lives tragically 60 years ago playing for a premier league team!!

It was one of the most tragic days in English football..

Don't know why people can't just stay calm and try to understand the importance of that day!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Seriously what is wrong with you guys!! Why getting so bothered about a post in the wake of 60th anniversary of Munich air disaster!! Just so rude !!
    what is wrong with you? why can't you post things where they are supposed to be posted?
    i don't see liverpool fans here posting about heysel stadium disaster or hillsborough disaster.
    because this is not the place to do it. this thread is about EPL 2017-18 season.

I don't think we have a separate thread for premier league??? I don't understand why some are so bothered when someone pay respects to the players and staff that lost their lives tragically 60 years ago playing for a premier league team!! It was one of the most tragic days in English football..Don't know why people can't just stay calm and try to understand the importance of that day!!
    dude, you go light some candles for all i care...
    this thread is about EPL this season... if you are sensible enough to understand that, keep quiet and next time, post such things on your club's thread.