Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: 🥊👊 SPORTS - Fan fight ArenA 🤼

Bayern is my favourite team after Chelsea. Regarding last year CL champions league - Liverpool athra mosham team onnum alla pakshe Champions avan ulla team undo ennu chodichaal illa thaanum athum group matchesil izanju neegiya sesham. In football luck plays a vital role in short....

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    both liverpool and bayern have red jersies. in 2018-19 season, liverpool played 13 matches in the CL last season, won 8 and lost 5 (interestingly lost all away matches in group stage). i don't see the logic how a team that loses 4 of the 6 away games can even be crowned european champions. comparitively, bayern played 11 matches this season and won all 11 of them, home and away. so, its pretty clear that among the two red jerseys, who played it and deserved it.

Yup Barcaye mukkiyappol thanne Bayern Cup nediyillengilum 100 cup nediyathinu thulyam aayi..........

Quote Originally Posted by sillan View Post
    Appo group stagil gup kodukkayirunnu Bayerninu - ennalum oilkarkku too slippery thanne gup aa stagilum.. Bayern deserved it and it's true - they showed it against almighty Barcelona making them look like they were playing against a school team

Quote Originally Posted by frincekjoseph View Post
    Bayern is my favourite team after Chelsea. Regarding last year CL champions league - Liverpool athra mosham team onnum alla pakshe Champions avan ulla team undo ennu chodichaal illa thaanum athum group matchesil izanju neegiya sesham. In football luck plays a vital role in short....
    that is all i was trying to say. if you are winning champions league it should be about winning all the games. if not, it should be about not losing a lot of games. atleast not losing 4 of the 6 away games. winning a majority of home games and losing a majority of away games does not make you a deserving candidate of that particular trophy. and the way liverpool got their first goal, a handball penalty in the 2nd minute, a rule which FIFA changed the next season by introducing VAR, meaning if the rule was there before, that is not even a penalty. liverpool got an undue advantage in the 2nd minute of a CL final. meanwhile bayern won it fair and square this time. klopp has gone on to say bayern was lucky with fixture this time. hehe. the truth is liverpool was just lucky last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    The title winners of CL must have an asterisk against them..Neutral venues, no home and away ties..It simply isn't Champions League.. Probably they should give some different trophy too.....Am going for Bayern to win it.
    Of course Bayern won it..coz Champions League is not meant for cheap clubs..
    ‘away – beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there’

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    Of course Bayern won it..coz Champions League is not meant for cheap clubs..
    by winning all home and away games, bayern proved they deserved the trophy. and won it without any controversy goals. clean and square win... unlike

Ha Ha Ha Veendum oru "unlike"

Nigalkentha Klopp ettanodu ethrem virodham

Quote Originally Posted by Perumthachan View Post
    by winning all home and away games, bayern proved they deserved the trophy. and won it without any controversy goals. clean and square win... unlike

Quote Originally Posted by frincekjoseph View Post
    Ha Ha Ha Veendum oru "unlike" Nigalkentha Klopp ettanodu ethrem virodham
    on the contrary I harbor intense and utmost respect for him. it is the club he represents that I detest.

8. Likes frincekjoseph liked this post