Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drishyam is spectacular

Default Drishyam is spectacular

Theater : Q cinemas, 8 PM show

Watching drishyam was a experience . Never in the recent history i was so involved with a film and the impact it had on me refused to leave even after the show was over !!
    In all fairness the starting of film was not interesting at all . kurachu routine scenes and it just went on . Karthaave ....i might end up not liking the film ...ennu okke vichaarichu . But slowly the film started gaining momentum .
    Georgkuttyum familyum ayitu ulla scenes ...esp his bonding with wife ...Rasam ayirunu .
    Yes ..double meaning dialogues undu ...kurachu adhikam ...but it's shown with such smartness that you never cringe .
    I think it's anything but natural for couples to have conversation of this sort . Jeethu joseph enna writerde oru brilliance anu nammale atharam scenesil pidichu eruthunathu .
    also oru typical middle class family conversation okke nammuku valare adhikam connect cheyan pattum. i did .
    So first half at best decent ayitu poyi...

Athu vare north pole unnam vetchu poya oru vandi reverse gear ettu south pole lakshyam vetcha poya pole anu pineedu kandathu .
    It's a thriller and a nail biting one at that .
    Sharply written and superbly executed ...but all that apart what make the film work is the way jeethu have woven the thrills in the family structure .
    Oru simple sada family ..avarku oru certain crisis undavumpo athu engane overcome cheyunnu ...ethu okke kidilam ayitu anu paranjhirikunathu.
    Family-relationship bonding ...unity ...athinte importance ethu okke ottum preachy avathe athe samayam thrilling ayitu effective ayitu paranjhu povuka ...One hell of a job and am mighty impressed .
    Extremely natural ...so so to the core that you could become tensed , anxious and desperate for georgekutty and his family . elaborate cheythu scenes paranjha spoiler avum . not that it would take away the excitement ...ellam ariyam enkilum kidu ayi kandu erikam .
    Ok..ethu cinema annu ....they are actors ...ennu okke vichaarikan nokiyalum ....evidunnu .. ...just blew me away .

Now the film belongs to this man called jeethu . Nothing much to say ..Take a bow ..

Performances ....ee cinemayil lalism ..thengha mangha onnum illa...haan ondu ..one person named Georgekutty ...
    you know.. the thing about lalettan is that he make certain characters work so easy that ..namukku thonum acting is easiest job of all ...oru effort undu ennu thonathe ..etra flawless ayitu abhinayikuka ..that's why i always feel that he is the BEST.
    Meena , kuttikal okke valare mikachu performance ayirunu .

But surprise package were shajon and asha sharath.
    ee shajone random aye vela sthalathu kanda oru revolver eduthu kaachan thonunna verupeeru anu cinema kaanumpo..his best role..performance and a break through .
    asha sharath cheythekunna role ideally oru male actor inu povendathu anu ...ee cinema kaanunathu vare arku thonum what was he thinking while casting her ...pakshe she is superb ...oru female cop role ..etra pakka ayitu cheyum ennu vichaarichilla ..phew .. dubbing needs a mention ..who ever it is ...top notch annu ..perfect ..!!

Drishyam is easily the best film of 2013 ..strongly ...i say very strongly recommended.

Rating : 4.5 /5

Response: second half kore scenes claps ayirunu ...and it's a thriller .. padam theerna shesham van response ...very lively crowd ...ellarum cinemaye patti samsaarikunnu..phone cheyunnu ...

Manju pilla and muthumani with family undayirunu ee showku .
    വിരഹത്തിൻ ചൂടേറ്റു വാടിക്കൊഴിഞ്ഞു നീ
    വിടപറയുന്നോരാ നാളിൽ
    നിറയുന്ന കണ്ണുനീര്തുള്ളിയിൽ സ്വപ്നങ്ങൾ
    ചിറകറ്റു വീഴുമാ നാളിൽ
    മൗനത്തിൽ മുങ്ങുമെൻ ഗദ്ഗദം മന്ത്രിക്കും
    മംഗളം നേരുന്നു തോഴീ

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Pinnalla

superb reviewww machaa

machan kidu review...........

was waiting for ur review Thanks

ulla review ellam vayichu kothi ayi movie kanan
    Remember, as long as you are breathing, it's never too late to start a new beginning.

Thanks for the review

Thanks for the review Ballu ...

Thanks ballu ..................

Thanks ballu................

Thanks ballu