Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drishyam - my review

Drishyam - my review
    theatre: Prathibha - mavelikara
    show time: 11.00am

synopsis: Georgekutty is a middle class family man who lives in a rural village in idukki. He is the owner of the local cable tv network and is doing some sort of real estate business to earn his income.georgekutty is diehard movie lover and he watches all movies in all lanuages. He always find solutions to the problems in his life using the sequences in various movies with similar situations. He leds a happy family life with his wife and two daughters. At that time a strange guy came into their lives and that destroys the pleasant atmosphere of his family. How georgekutty and his family get rid from all these problems??? Thats what drishyam deals with...

About the movie: In one word "marvellous" . An excellant movie from a talented director jeethu joseph. I just admire this director for his wonderful creativity.all his movies are feel good and different (detective, mummy and me, my boss, memories). And now its drishyam which is simply a family suspense thriller. The movie satisfies all kind of audiences. It has comedy scenes, sentimental scenes, thrilling sequences and has a good message too.

About casting and performances: After a series of crap movies from mohanlal, we can see an excellant performance from mohanalal as georekutty in drishyam. His natural expressions and dialogues entertains his audience. Meena as usual excelled in her role as georgekutty's wife. Kalabhavan shajon, siddique and kunjan excelled in their roles.

About the team: The director is the show man of drishyam. Apart from director the camera man, sujith vasudev also deserves claps for visualizing that ethnic beauty of thodupuzha in his frames. The tunes from vinu thomas and anil johnson is good and apt for the movie situations.

Verdict: If you are eagerly waiting for an excellant movie to watch ,then this is the best choice for you...it will entertains you and will be worthy for your money and time

boxoffice status: Super hit.. 50 days sure...
    Rating: 4/5

2. Likes Hari, Film Freak, Saathan liked this post
  3. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

Quote Originally Posted by Aniyankuttan View Post
    Drishyam - my review
    theatre: Prathibha - mavelikara
    show time: 11.00am

synopsis: Georgekutty is a middle class family man who lives in a rural village in idukki. He is the owner of the local cable tv network and is doing some sort of real estate business to earn his income.georgekutty is diehard movie lover and he watches all movies in all lanuages. He always find solutions to the problems in his life using the sequences in various movies with similar situations. He leds a happy family life with his wife and two daughters. At that time a strange guy came into their lives and that destroys the pleasant atmosphere of his family. How georgekutty and his family get rid from all these problems??? Thats what drishyam deals with...

About the movie: In one word "marvellous" . An excellant movie from a talented director jeethu joseph. I just admire this director for his wonderful creativity.all his movies are feel good and different (detective, mummy and me, my boss, memories). And now its drishyam which is simply a family suspense thriller. The movie satisfies all kind of audiences. It has comedy scenes, sentimental scenes, thrilling sequences and has a good message too.

About casting and performances: After a series of crap movies from mohanlal, we can see an excellant performance from mohanalal as georekutty in drishyam. His natural expressions and dialogues entertains his audience. Meena as usual excelled in her role as georgekutty's wife. Kalabhavan shajon, siddique and kunjan excelled in their roles.

About the team: The director is the show man of drishyam. Apart from director the camera man, sujith vasudev also deserves claps for visualizing that ethnic beauty of thodupuzha in his frames. The tunes from vinu thomas and anil johnson is good and apt for the movie situations.

Verdict: If you are eagerly waiting for an excellant movie to watch ,then this is the best choice for you...it will entertains you and will be worthy for your money and time

boxoffice status: Super hit.. 50 days sure...
    Rating: 4/5
    appo mavalikara- noon show-70%

matiny hf adichennu report, apo 1st shwoyum urapikam...

haripadu housful shows..madhya thiruvathaam koorilum drishyam maaniaa

thanks kutta....

Thanks macha

Thanks for the review................

thanks....

Thanks Aniyankuttan.....

'' തോമസുകുട്ടീ .............. വിട്ടോടാ ''

Thanks Aniyankuttaa..

Thanks bhai

Thanks Bhai........